What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, the only difference is wealth. Those nations that listed are financially well off this meaning the women are fed better and they have more money to spend on their looks. They are certainly not on average better

Yes, they are. I've been to many non-European countries and in all honesty, the women here in Europe are just better looking. And I'm Iranian btw.

If ur Ummah brother called it White Eurpoean Bias , what shpoud I cal ur post? Muslim Bias??? Grow up _______ _ B , U were all Indians before the f****** Invadors from central Asia...:devil:

Pakistani Afghani Iranian Turkish are the best imo

Yes, they are. I've been to many non-European countries and in all honesty, the women here in Europe are just better looking. And I'm Iranian btw.

No they are not. Again, you cannot compare poorer nations where women’s biggest worry is their next meal, their human rights and what tomorrow holds to western women who biggest worry is how their hair is done, if their chest is showing too much or if their booty looks to big in their jeans.

Beauty today worldwide is based on the skin color and racial features of white women because of the colonial legacy left by their nations where they are seen as superior. It’s really a mental thing as well,

Eastern European women were not held in high regards in the pre the collapse of Soviet Union but since their living standards has risen, they are now seen as more attractive than before.

No they are not. Again, you cannot compare poorer nations where women’s biggest worry is their next meal, their human rights and what tomorrow holds to western women who biggest worry is how their hair is done, if their chest is showing too much or if their booty looks to big in their jeans.

Beauty today worldwide is based on the skin color and racial features of white women because of the colonial legacy left by their nations where they are seen as superior. It’s really a mental thing as well,

Eastern European women were not held in high regards in the pre the collapse of Soviet Union but since their living standards has risen, they are now seen as more attractive than before.

Hats off to you sir. Truly a remarkable post. I would have thanked it if i weren't using a mobile device.

I love women from Sweden... Tall , slim , Blonde , blue eyes , open minded , Liberal :)

Swedish-Girl-flag.jpg

p.s.- Infact Most of the Scandinavian girls are above average in the department of Looks :)

every country has there share of beautiful and not beautiful women,according to me there are two types of women 1) rich (which automatically translates to beautiful because they can spend much more time on there body) and than there is 2) poor who first have to think about there family there children they simply do not have time to look for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom