What's new

Untold Story of East Pakistan 1971

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This video by Brasstacks carries some untold stories from 1971 , Zaid giving the references from Bangladeshi , Indian and other International Authors on " What exactly happened in 1971".

Most special part is the book of a prominent Bangladeshi Author and journalist Mr. Zainal Abedin who Fought against Pakistan at that time , exposing the role of Indian Research and analysis wing(RAW) more over the aftermath stories of Pakistan's greatest Loss!!

Exposing the mysterious role of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutoo and 1971's implications to Today's situation in the country .

Great series , worths watching .:pakistan::pakistan:

Please follow the video for All parts.

RAW and Bangladesh

Regards:

Last edited by a moderator:
This video by Brasstacks carries some untold stories from 1971 , Zaid giving the references from Bangladeshi , Indian and other International Authors on " What exactly happened in 1971".

Most special part is the book of a prominent Bangladeshi Author and journalist Mr. Zainal Abedin who Fought against Pakistan at that time , exposing the role of Indian Research and analysis wing(RAW) more over the aftermath stories of Pakistan's greatest Loss!!

Exposing the mysterious role of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutoo and 1971's implications to Today's situation in the country .

Great series , worths watching .:pakistan::pakistan:

Please follow the video for All parts.

RAW and Bangladesh

Regards:

It may be true that a separate entity in India's eastern border serves its interest. But, by watching the events of 1971, starting from election result to killing of unarmed civilians en mass by Pakistan Army, show that a separation was also in the interest of west Pakistan, too. If not, then why Z.A Bhutto and Yahya Khan denied AL to take over power. AL won 162 seats out of 300.

Instead, PA started a war on its own people. It was not RAW that had motivated us who were then young students or farmers. It was the cruelty of PA that forced us to flee to India, take training and fight. India came at the last moment by an invitation of Tajuddin Ahmed, who was fearing a compromise between Yahya and Mujib, the latter being in a Pakistani jail. Indira did not waste this opportunity.

West Pakistani leaders' inflexible minds were 100% responsible for the separation.

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be true that a separate entity in India's eastern border serves its interest. But, by watching the events of 1971, starting from election result to killing of unarmed civilians en mass by Pakistan Army, show that a separation was also in the interest of west Pakistan, too. If not, then why Z.A Bhutto and Yahya Khan denied AL to take over power. AL won 162 seats out of 300.

Instead, PA started a war on its own people. It was not RAW that had motivated us who were then young students or farmers. It was the cruelty of PA that forced us to flee to India, take training and fight. India came at the last moment by an invitation of Tajuddin Ahmed, who was fearing a compromise between Yahya and Mujib, the latter being in a Pakistani jail. Indira did not waste this opportunity.

West Pakistani leaders' inflexible minds were 100% responsible for the separation.

hello, i wanna ask, when did the political strive became a weapon to make separate states??, this problem could have been resolved peacefully, but your mujeeb became the traitor and asked hindus for their help???

when u become irritated from some fsmily members of your homes, do you call the enemies inside your home, and demand 'separation', u bargained from the enemies and believe me you are paying for it, still today...

remember, there had been no bangladesh if there had been no pakistan... do you know how many unarmed urdu speakers were killed by muktis, the men were 'kidnapped' and tortured to death never to be seen again, many talented, professional, educated people, cream of east pakistan were ruthlessly killed by bengalis!!!

there is a proverb, united we stand divided we fall, and that goes to east pakistan or bangladesh...

for bangladesh strategic position with india sorrounding its 85% outside, i dont see bangla standing up to it, any time soon like 5-6 decades atleast minimum

there were countless bengalis who made pakistan, and worked in pakistan government, had positions as president, prime minister, and just because an all pakistan government were not handed over to the bengalis, bengalis became angry..., i am also disgusted to know no punjabi, no afghani, no balochi, no sindhi was made an official language of pakistan, and it was these back stabbing people, whose language was made a national language besides urdu and still they remained unhappy... i should say good ridance.. sooner than later..

Sorry to burst your bubble mate :
compare the two here
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/bg.html
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/pk.html

Looks like folks in bangladesh are doing a wee bit better off without pakistan's assistance, they got higher gdp growth rates, their currency is valued much higher, and more importantly they are a stable democratic country not affected by religious fundamentalism and terrorism. Seems like inspite of the intial turmoils they have managed to put their house in order much sooner than you guys have.

Conclusion : They are glad to be where they are atm.

^ Sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but your post is irrelevant. I can actually discuss the problems with your post, but that would be falling for the bait.

Sorry to burst your bubble mate :
compare the two here
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/bg.html
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/pk.html

Looks like folks in bangladesh are doing a wee bit better off without pakistan's assistance, they got higher gdp growth rates, their currency is valued much higher, and more importantly they are a stable democratic country not affected by religious fundamentalism and terrorism. Seems like inspite of the intial turmoils they have managed to put their house in order much sooner than you guys have.

Conclusion : They are glad to be where they are atm.

Lets see is Bangladesh going through a war? Did Bangladesh have one of the worst floods in history happen to them? Does Bangladesh have neighboring country whose been in war for decades now? Does Bangladesh have a hostile neighbor who is trying their best to undermine them? Does Bangladesh have the US breathing down their neck? Is Bangladesh a multi-ethnic/religious country?

So like a typical indian troll, you don't look at the circumstances of things but just want to spew hatred against Pakistan.

Conclusion: you fail

respected mods .. when some one tries to use an ever great zaid hamid clips as a source and focal point of discussion . We cant err expect High Quality replies .. can we ?? :angel:

let it be as it is... guys ... now after so many years talking about something which gives pain and emotional touch....

but one thing is for sure ZAID HAMID is still a trusted source in pakistan.. we can not do much ...

one more thing... i saw here is is that none of the posters from pakistan will accept that it was their deeds which forced out in the name of bangladesh..I agree India's involvment ...but think in light why a enemy will give a single chance to create a country on its both sides .... but on other hand no poster from pakistan will say ever say that in the end it was pakistan army and their genocide which lead to this.

PEACE.... no offence ... i rest my case...here...

As much as I dislike him, I couldn't find a serious flaw in this lecture.

hello, i wanna ask, when did the political strive became a weapon to make separate states??, this problem could have been resolved peacefully, but your mujeeb became the traitor and asked hindus for their help???

when u become irritated from some fsmily members of your homes, do you call the enemies inside your home, and demand 'separation', u bargained from the enemies and believe me you are paying for it, still today...

remember, there had been no bangladesh if there had been no pakistan... do you know how many unarmed urdu speakers were killed by muktis, the men were 'kidnapped' and tortured to death never to be seen again, many talented, professional, educated people, cream of east pakistan were ruthlessly killed by bengalis!!!

there is a proverb, united we stand divided we fall, and that goes to east pakistan or bangladesh...

for bangladesh strategic position with india sorrounding its 85% outside, i dont see bangla standing up to it, any time soon like 5-6 decades atleast minimum

there were countless bengalis who made pakistan, and worked in pakistan government, had positions as president, prime minister, and just because an all pakistan government were not handed over to the bengalis, bengalis became angry..., i am also disgusted to know no punjabi, no afghani, no balochi, no sindhi was made an official language of pakistan, and it was these back stabbing people, whose language was made a national language besides urdu and still they remained unhappy... i should say good ridance.. sooner than later..

I do not agree with the bolded part because Quaid Azam did it too and we got our land for it.
We did really bad in 1971, our army and Bhutto and beareacracies were wrong. there is no positions for bengalis in army because of their physical structure, why we need to have an urdu language as a national language, we dont need that, all regional languages is our national language, Quaid did a mistake and army did a real mess to beat Fatima Jinnah in a false referrendum. the real problem was started than when Fatima lost elections and bengalis were aware of the fact that now there will no democracy in pakistan, and pakistan will obey america like all muslims ststes were doing on that time, then bhutto did not give power to mujib???????? army supported bhutto b/c it was all planned by west and we are playing their games so army caught up in their plan,
it was all our mistake and then india plays their game but only b/c of us.

It's futile to talk about 1971 because whatever the case is it's been settled.

Still if you guys still think it was a conspiracy(no rebels) then I would request you to come visit bangladesh and get a real life interview with our freedom fighters and language activists. Or you can just get a first hand experience by uttering the word "conspiracy 1971" in the streets of bangladesh(that includes any nationality).

If there were no "operation searchlight" things might have been less bloody but still the results would hav been the same. It's foolish to believe a nation will go berserk just because someone was cheering the crowds unless something was really wrong. India indeed helped but it was because of its own interest which is why we don't count that either(or may be because they annoy us too much for the last 30yrs).

End of the day if you guys need someone to blame, blame Yahya Khan , bhutto. If its so easy to say there were no discriminations then why weren't we able to represent the government?

Anyways its been 40yrs and it'll be better to avoid this kind of conversations because things have changed. I hav some pakistani friends and they are good friends of mine.

It's futile to talk about 1971 because whatever the case is it's been settled.

Still if you guys still think it was a conspiracy(no rebels) then I would request you to come visit bangladesh and get a real life interview with our freedom fighters and language activists. Or you can just get a first hand experience by uttering the word "conspiracy 1971" in the streets of bangladesh(that includes any nationality).

If there were no "operation searchlight" things might have been less bloody but still the results would hav been the same. It's foolish to believe a nation will go berserk just because someone was cheering the crowds unless something was really wrong. India indeed helped but it was because of its own interest which is why we don't count that either(or may be because they annoy us too much for the last 30yrs).

End of the day if you guys need someone to blame, blame Yahya Khan , bhutto. If its so easy to say there were no discriminations then why weren't we able to represent the government?

Anyways its been 40yrs and it'll be better to avoid this kind of conversations because things have changed. I hav some pakistani friends and they are good friends of mine.

Agree, everybody has moved on. Also, most people on the subcontinent is young. Why keep looking to the past.

Back
Top Bottom