What's new

US drops charges against Huawei exec who was held in Canada

Sure, please do, that will make me a VERY RICH man.

I don't know what kind of law and order you have in China. (I don't know about Hong Kong anymore). In the US, you need to have a "Probable Clause" or An "Arrest Warrant" signed by a judge to arrest someone. You cannot detain me first and then ask for a Warrant later. And A judge cannot issue a warrant if that did not hold up to the evidence threshold.

Again, you may dispute the fact to the evident, that does not mean they don't need evidence to arrest you.

And no, that is not North American Logic, this is the basis of Common Law, which made up the legal system in around 70% of the world, include partly by China.
Oh, sorry. I forgot. Your judicial system must come under American control. I'm glad Hong Kong's justices don't need to obey US orders.

believe me. If you don't obey American orders. Even if you are as rich as Meng, you will be arrested.

Oh, sorry. I forgot. Your judicial system must come under American control. I'm glad Hong Kong's justices don't need to obey US orders.

believe me. If you don't obey American orders. Even if you are as rich as Meng, you will be arrested.

Again, they are more than welcome to arrest me. As I said, that would make me a very rich man

Unlike in China, US Judiciary system runs on a very open and transparent system, not a single country in the world will release your arrest warrant to public so everyone knows why you are arrested for and that is done so out of transparency.

On the other hand, you obviously don't know how legal system works. You can't just go around and arrest anyone without a valid reason, that would be checked on multiple stage, from the prosecutor who draft the arrest warrant, to the judge that sign that warrant, to the bench or grand jury that make the indictment. Not 1 but 3 systems were in place so what you are saying is not going to happen.

On the other hand, why Arrest people in Hong Kong when you can just beat them to a pulp??

20141015HONGKONG-am-ss-slide-66SW-superJumbo.jpg

Again, they are more than welcome to arrest me. As I said, that would make me a very rich man

Unlike in China, US Judiciary system runs on a very open and transparent system, not a single country in the world will release your arrest warrant to public so everyone knows why you are arrested for and that is done so out of transparency.

On the other hand, you obviously don't know how legal system works. You can't just go around and arrest anyone without a valid reason, that would be checked on multiple stage, from the prosecutor who draft the arrest warrant, to the judge that sign that warrant, to the bench or grand jury that make the indictment. Not 1 but 3 systems were in place so what you are saying is not going to happen.

On the other hand, why Arrest people in Hong Kong when you can just beat them to a pulp??

View attachment 902626
Baby... do you believe what you say?

Of course. I admit you are very brave! Maybe the American loosened his leash again?

Screenshot_20221130_135130.jpg
Screenshot_20221130_113140.jpg
u=1632036298,2951100911&fm=173&app=25&f=JPG_w=490&h=300&s=1EE460805C938AD43474DD0A0300E091&acc...jpg
v2-0c6cfed2d163fa1df8a180c4204683c1_r.jpg
4bk4a9a7c680c6662m_800C450.jpg
1600211452927_888_1429x925.jpg

Baby... do you believe what you say?

Of course. I admit you are very brave! Maybe the American loosened his leash again?

View attachment 902629View attachment 902632View attachment 902634View attachment 902635View attachment 902636View attachment 902637
As Oppose to These??

Spring Festival is approaching, Zhejiang, People's Armed Police Corps detachment directly unde...jpg

Hong Kong Police.jpg

Hong Kong Police1.jpg

image-46.png

Uniform Police Officer is supposed to be intimating. That why they are in uniform and have their firearm at public display. I mean if you want police in China to dress like Winnie-The-Pooh, that's your problem.

As Oppose to These??

View attachment 902640

View attachment 902641

View attachment 902642
View attachment 902643

Uniform Police Officer is supposed to be intimating. That why they are in uniform and have their firearm at public display. I mean if you want police in China to dress like Winnie-The-Pooh, that's your problem.
what? You want to say that even Australia also has Disneyland??? It's true???

OK. I just hope you don't become a pulp. Now look at the "data of pulp".

Screenshot_20221130_112617.jpg
Screenshot_20221130_112636.jpg
Screenshot_20221130_112547.jpg
Screenshot_20221130_112517.jpg
Screenshot_20221124_141122.jpg

232.jpg
19a0e60568da4c3e94f7d702e17ca76b_from=pc.jpg
ad22691ac2504f569f36583cfefca7f7_from=pc.jpg

Now let the American pulp tell me~where did you get the courage to post pictures of Chinese police???

Attachments

• 7343b4b49e814c90ad1d630a60cadaa0_from=pc.jpg
    7343b4b49e814c90ad1d630a60cadaa0_from=pc.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 13
what? You want to say that even Australia also has Disneyland??? It's true???

OK. I just hope you don't become a pulp. Now look at the "data of pulp".

View attachment 902645View attachment 902646View attachment 902647View attachment 902648View attachment 902649
View attachment 902650View attachment 902651View attachment 902653

Now let the American pulp tell me~where did you get the courage to post pictures of Chinese police???
Well, I could have posted Picture of how Hong Kong Police "deal" with "Freedom Protester" in 2019, or how CHinese Police in Hazmat Suit deal with Anti-Lockdown protestor just a week ago. I mean, if you want to pretend Your Precious Chinese Police don't do the same thing, that's okay, because as I said, I don't live in China anymore, if they turn the gun on you, I will probably just going to buy some popcorn and watch on the sideline and laugh at you.

I didn't because I don't want to derail the thread further and turn it to a pissing contest, if you have anything to say about Meng own admission, I am glad to hear it, otherwise I am not interested in dick measure contest to see which police force are more violent.

Oh, by the way, next time if you want to dish insult, at least did it right, WInnie-The-Pooh is not Disney, in fact, the bear existed long before Disney is Disney, and it's creator is A. A. Milne, whom is British, not American.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Well, I could have posted Picture of how Hong Kong Police "deal" with "Freedom Protester" in 2019, or how CHinese Police in Hazmat Suit deal with Anti-Lockdown protestor just a week ago. I mean, if you want to pretend Your Precious Chinese Police don't do the same thing, that's okay, because as I said, I don't live in China anymore, if they turn the gun on you, I will probably just going to buy some popcorn and watch on the sideline and laugh at you.

I didn't because I don't want to derail the thread further and turn it to a pissing contest, if you have anything to say about Meng own admission, I am glad to hear it, otherwise I am not interested in dick measure contest to see which police force are more violent.

Oh, by the way, next time if you want to dish insult, at least did it right, WInnie-The-Pooh is not Disney, in fact, the bear existed long before Disney is Disney, and it's creator is A. A. Milne, whom is British, not American.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:
Baby... Where did you get the courage??

Screenshot_20221204_022756.jpg

Promise me. Go to shanghai Disneyland at least once, OK?

2560px-上海迪士尼_维尼熊_跳跳虎_屹耳.jpg
800px-上海迪士尼_维尼熊_跳跳虎_.jpg

A brave idiot brainwashed by the West. lol

Baby... Where did you get the courage??

View attachment 902663

Promise me. Go to shanghai Disneyland at least once, OK?

View attachment 902666View attachment 902667

A brave idiot brainwashed by the West. lol
Dude, you are incredible...

The Bear.jpg

Disneyland.jpg

I once saw Sailor Moon cosplay in Tokyo Disneyland, does that mean Disney made Sailor Moon?? They brought the license does not mean they own it, I can buy the license of Hello Kitty and print out promotional material with Hello Kitty, that does not mean I own it, right??

Enough of these off topic post, either go back to the topic or I am going to ignore you from now on.

Back
Top Bottom