What's new

US military 'ready to engage in a conflict with Iran'

What are the chances that the idiots advocating war will do the fighting ? None. Not a singlle one will fight. You get tired of these idiots. What moron would want to go to a another war for these idiots ?

The Israeli lobby gets what it wants both see Iran and Pakistan as threats, as well as the GCC see Iran as a threat. however Jinnah's Frankenstein is something that they will want to get rid of first.

Collapse of Pakistan will be from Internal sources, war with Iran won't happen continue with the many proxy battles from within, including Cutting Syria which Iran loses last of Arab allies, and Hezbollah cut and weakened. anyway my comments on Both Iran and Pakistan were sarcasm.

So the sky may not be always blue as you think. You need a hint I guess, Do you remember how you got humiliated in Tabas 'accidentally'? You know, we do many things accidentally, for example your drone lands safely in our territory 'accidentally'. ;) We do everything accidentally, you know!
Tabas? :lol: Yeah...What did the Iranian military actually DO?

Iran at that time was looking for re-establishing ties with the western world because it also felt threatened from the Eastern bloc at the same time so it was looking for a balance.
Nobody believes, then and today, that it was a coincident.

I don't know how many drones you've flown so far but what I know is that many of them have been detected and shot down by Iran and the famous RQ-170 landed safely very accidentally in Iran.
Very good. And it is likely that Iran does not know as well. As for the drones that were supposedly detected and shot down, please show credible sources. To date, only this RQ-170 seems to get the technoratis talking.

Stuxnet didn't achieve its task to cripple the Iranian nuclear industry, and more over, It wasn't really such a big deal as the western media claimed. Iran recovered from the cyber attack quickly and don't forget that you also had the help of Siemens in the project as Iran claims. That's why Iran rejected Siemens help in cleaning the infected PLC's.
Oh...Stuxnet achieved far more than you cared to admit. The issue is not about stopping Iranian nuclear weapons program, it was to delay it and it worked.

How the sanctions are humiliation? We have succeeded to proceed under all your unilateral and the UNSC sanctions, Isn't that a greater humiliation for you guys?
Nonsense. The greater humiliation here is that not only 'the West' but many ME-eastern countries agreed that Iran is the regional threat. And by what metrics did Iran 'succeeded'? By your arguments, ANY progress made in any area under sanctions can be deemed as a spectacular success. Hyperboles are the norm for Iran.

Tabas? :lol: Yeah...What did the Iranian military actually DO?
I said it was accidental. Didn't I?

Nobody believes, then and today, that it was a coincident.
Yea, It wasn't a coincidence that Iran released them just on the very first days of Reagan's presidency. lol

Very good. And it is likely that Iran does not know as well. As for the drones that were supposedly detected and shot down, please show credible sources. To date, only this RQ-170 seems to get the technoratis talking.
I don't think I need to prove Iran's claims about that, just like you that you can't prove me your claim about the number of times that the USA has spied on Iran.

Oh...Stuxnet achieved far more than you cared to admit. The issue is not about stopping Iranian nuclear weapons program, it was to delay it and it worked.
Why do you think it worked and delayed our nuclear program?

Nonsense. The greater humiliation here is that not only 'the West' but many ME-eastern countries agreed that Iran is the regional threat. And by what metrics did Iran 'succeeded'? By your arguments, ANY progress made in any area under sanctions can be deemed as a spectacular success. Hyperboles are the norm for Iran.
The greater humiliation is that even in the region with your presence we have undeniable influence in almost all countries of the region.When you impose economic sanctions and Iran's GDP grows by +2% that's a success. At least you agree with me that the main goal of the sanctions was to cripple the Iranian economy and so far you've failed in that goal and Iran has succeeded in bypassing all those sanctions, let alone Iran's eye-catching scientific progress which is indeed a great success for Iran.

I said it was accidental. Didn't I?
Gloating over someone's incompetence especially when he is so deep inside your territory quite undetected...

Yea, It wasn't a coincidence that Iran released them just on the very first days of Reagan's presidency. lol
Nope. Not a coincident at all. No one really believe it.

I don't think I need to prove Iran's claims about that, just like you that you can't prove me your claim about the number of times that the USA has spied on Iran.
The problem here is that you cannot prove anything while the US UAV program and its capabilities are well known.

Why do you think it worked and delayed our nuclear program?
Repairs, may be?

The greater humiliation is that even in the region with your presence we have undeniable influence in almost all countries of the region.When you impose economic sanctions and Iran's GDP grows by +2% that's a success. At least you agree with me that the main goal of the sanctions was to cripple the Iranian economy and so far you've failed in that goal and Iran has succeeded in bypassing all those sanctions, let alone Iran's eye-catching scientific progress which is indeed a great success for Iran.
A negative influence is not a good thing to boast about.

here obama has given the order to engage

obama+funny+pictures+1.jpg

but it appears he had an heart attack from the fear of it.

he's a f.ing puppet for israelis. Down with USA!

USA is definitely going to attack Iran because the US has a stated policy of world domination and conquest, especially against non-Western, developing countries.

Iran can now make its own centrigues to enrich uranium. It will take Iran probably 3-5 years to weaponize into a warhead and successfully develop and mass product ballistic missiles that are reliable and accurate enough to hit Tel Aviv. Israel and the US will 100% make their move against Iran during this time-frame.

Israel and US will not go for an airstrike, that is too indecisive. Instead, Israel and US have no choice but a ground attack. The US has already drawn down troops in Iraq and they are trying to pacify Afghanistan by accomodating with the Taliban. This is all for the purpose of preparing for a ground attack on Iran in the next few years (perhaps after a war on the Al-Assad government in Syria).

The most logical place to attack Iran by land is from Afghistan or Pakistan. The US must be trying to convince Pakistan to let the US use their soil to stage an invasion of Iran, either directly or indirectly through Afghanistan. I think this is why the US deliberately attacked the Pakistani army bases, to force Pakistan to submit and give up its sovereignty.

US will continue to threaten Pakistan and will reach out to india. US wants india to invade Pakistan by land while US provides air cover, in an operation to "prevent Pakistan's nuclear weapons from falling into the hands of extremists in the event of an Islamist take-over of the Pakistan government." india is probably a bit scared and doesn't want to be cannon fodder, but india wants to defeat Pakistan so much that it will probably agree in the end.

To defeat the forthcoming indian invasion of Pakistan, the railway link between P-A-K and Xinjiang Automonous Region will be very important for sending troops and equipment. Pakistan, China discuss rail line to connect *****************-Kashmir with Xinjiang - Economic Times Also important will be getting Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Myanmar to back Pakistan and China against aggression from USA and its ally india.

If Pakistan stands firm against military pressure from india, USA will have a much harder time cracking Iran. Once Iran gets a true nuclear deterrent against Israel, then the whole map of the Middle East changes. Then you really can see Arab mobs overthrow their pro-Western governments, and of course the whole world wouldn't be forced to use dollars to buy oil anymore.

USA is definitely going to attack Iran because the US has a stated policy of world domination and conquest, especially against non-Western, developing countries.

Iran can now make its own centrigues to enrich uranium. It will take Iran probably 3-5 years to weaponize into a warhead and successfully develop and mass product ballistic missiles that are reliable and accurate enough to hit Tel Aviv. Israel and the US will 100% make their move against Iran during this time-frame.

Israel and US will not go for an airstrike, that is too indecisive. Instead, Israel and US have no choice but a ground attack. The US has already drawn down troops in Iraq and they are trying to pacify Afghanistan by accomodating with the Taliban. This is all for the purpose of preparing for a ground attack on Iran in the next few years (perhaps after a war on the Al-Assad government in Syria).

The most logical place to attack Iran by land is from Afghistan or Pakistan. The US must be trying to convince Pakistan to let the US use their soil to stage an invasion of Iran, either directly or indirectly through Afghanistan. I think this is why the US deliberately attacked the Pakistani army bases, to force Pakistan to submit and give up its sovereignty.

US will continue to threaten Pakistan and will reach out to india. US wants india to invade Pakistan by land while US provides air cover, in an operation to "prevent Pakistan's nuclear weapons from falling into the hands of extremists in the event of an Islamist take-over of the Pakistan government." india is probably a bit scared and doesn't want to be cannon fodder, but india wants to defeat Pakistan so much that it will probably agree in the end.

To defeat the forthcoming indian invasion of Pakistan, the railway link between P-A-K and Xinjiang Automonous Region will be very important for sending troops and equipment. Pakistan, China discuss rail line to connect *****************-Kashmir with Xinjiang - Economic Times Also important will be getting Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Myanmar to back Pakistan and China against aggression from USA and its ally india.

If Pakistan stands firm against military pressure from india, USA will have a much harder time cracking Iran. Once Iran gets a true nuclear deterrent against Israel, then the whole map of the Middle East changes. Then you really can see Arab mobs overthrow their pro-Western governments, and of course the whole world wouldn't be forced to use dollars to buy oil anymore.

The troll is back.

Gloating over someone's incompetence especially when he is so deep inside your territory quite undetected...
Well, many American expats and counselors worked in Iran's military before the revolution and they surely had valuable information about Iran's radar coverage, That's why they chose south east of Iran for operation because Iran had a weaker radar coverage in there because Iran's adversaries were in the west and the south west.

Nope. Not a coincident at all. No one really believe it.
No one means you don't believe it?

The problem here is that you cannot prove anything while the US UAV program and its capabilities are well known.
Aren't you the guy who talks about critical thinking skills all the time gambit?

Repairs, may be?
As far as I remember, If I'm not mistaken about the numbers, we had had around 40,000 centrifuges at that time and we were operating only around 9,000 of them, so it didn't take us so much time to replace the broken centrifuges.

A negative influence is not a good thing to boast about.
That's exactly why I think the US influence is nothing for the Americans to be proud of it.

War with Iran won't be so Bad Operation Iranian Freedom, just 2-3 Trillion and half a million troops maybe more, Destruction of the Iranian Air Force, Destruction of Iranian Air Defense, Destruction of Iranian Navy and finally Destruction of Iranian Army, who knows maybe you and I will be fighting Iran likely they will call in the Draft. Iraq was defeated in 3 weeks, 10 weeks to defeat Iran and then Operation Pakistan will come.

And then you wake up from your WET DREAM, AMERICAN FANBOY.

Iran claims they have ballistic missiles for every NATO basses that could be a threat to them in the region, and not to mention easily sealing off the strait of Hormuz. I can't see how the USA can ever recover by igniting a fire in the middle east, and setting themselves on fire. I have heard of worst threats than General Dempsey's bluster before, USA simply cannot afford a war with Iran, or they run a big risk of losing their military hegemony in the middle east, the west also runs the risk of destroying their financial world order, by setting the world economy back into another costlier recession. NATO cannot militarily or economically sustain such a war, and Iran will probably hit back with missiles and cause disruption in the world's oil supply immediately should they be an airstrike, USA only option will be surgical airstrikes, let's hope Iran have the S-300 or something similar on standby to make it even more costly for any aggressors.

And then you wake up from your WET DREAM, AMERICAN FANBOY.

This reminds me of Musharaf when he and all the ******* media start propaganda that operation Pakistan is ready happen and media and mushy both selling those ****** crap..

The Israeli lobby gets what it wants both see Iran and Pakistan as threats, as well as the GCC see Iran as a threat. however Jinnah's Frankenstein is something that they will want to get rid of first.

Another one that believes that Aipac gets what it wants. Why is it so hard to belive that a 2.5% population can't control the larger population. Maybe folks need to read up on stuff like manifest destiny , monoroe doctrine, listen to a guy like John Bolton, understand why the Jews vote democrats.

Uncle sam, israel and india, all of them want Pakistan to be attacked but none of them want to get into that risky business. Each wants the others to do that dirty work for it. In other words, they are pushing each other.

By that time your army will be half of the size it is today.
And you want me to remind you a continuing series of humiliation? It starts from the US embassy siege up to now that the US drone landed safely in Iran, and this continues.... ;)

Don't worry they'll use the SAS & SBS for which Iran has no answer.

Back
Top Bottom