What's new

US military 'ready to engage in a conflict with Iran'

1st of all i hate WAR! but love ARMED FORCESWinning war with Iran is tough, not to mention that war will be dealing with nukes.
One and only cause of war will be the statements given by Iranian heads in politics on the nuke related bombs and also the behavior towards Israel and that is due to religious believes [ JEWS ].
Question to all Islam country that why is Iran supplying HAMAS missiles to Palestine??
Israel responded and in a big way because to save there motherland as she is only a JEW nation and will protect itself from any danger. If Iran will give straight answer to UN then the word WAR will never arise. All the nation of Islam is also divided [ as they say each other brothers at the time of need ] on Siah and Sunni. Arab stops the immigration of Pakistanis. Why? Arab is a muslim country. All of Iranian, Pakistanis, Chinese and other saying that USA have no right to interfere in other nation matters. why USA has no right when the terrorist related to 9/11 have relation to Afghanistan and Pakistan? Why USA has no right to maintain safety and fight for her revenge. Afghanistan interfere in USA and Europe, Pakistan interfere in Kashmir, China interfere whole east and south east Asia. So according to ____ all suffering nation will keep quiet. This is called self defence, for which me who hate WAR and VIOLENCE will come forward. Why not USA interfering country like Bhutan, Bangladesh etc. ( sorry for names ) ,because they are not interfering USA.

Causes of war (in future)
1- Iran behavior on nukes and Israel ( but i dont want Iran to be US puppet )
2- Oil ( world knows the fact )
3- US made lot of weapons ( must be use somewhere or will be useless )
4- US have huge armed forces ( huge investment must be collected , US and Britain are only nation whose armed forces generates $$ )

No offense to any nations, but WAR has and had only single cause WAR.
So try not to create one.

<3 my INDIA.

Back
Top Bottom