What's new

Uttarakhand honour killing: Dalit youth brutally murdered by in-laws for marrying upper-caste Rajput girl

When any Muslim convert to Hinduism, where does he fall into cast system?
In India, caste is beyond religion. Most Indian Muslims also have a caste. There is a lot of material on this topic available if you search on google and i don't want to put a huge wall of text here. But if you are say a Muslim from say Somalia or somewhere you can chose any caste if you want to (caste is not compulsory to convert to Hinduism)

But legally you cannot convert to Scheduled Castes (SC) such as dalit, as they get a ton of incentives from the government. If i was given a choice, i would have chosen to be a dalit because it would have made my life much easier. Unfortunately all these incentives aren't known to these people especially in rural areas as illiteracy is high amongst their community and the upper caste society doesn't allow them to progress especially in backward states like BIMARU states.

If you are urban upper middle class and above, caste system isn't really followed much and even inter religious marriages also occur a lot.

Last edited:
In India, caste is beyond religion. Most Indian Muslims also have a caste. There is a lot of material on this topic available if you search on google and i don't want to put a huge wall of text here. But if you are say a Muslim from say Somalia or somewhere you can chose any caste if you want to (caste is not compulsory to convert to Hinduism)

But legally you cannot convert to Scheduled Castes (SC) such as dalit, as they get a ton of incentives from the government. If i was given a choice, i would have chosen to be a dalit because it would have made my life much easier.

If you are urban upper middle class and above, caste system isn't really followed much and even inter religious marriages also occur a lot.

Inter religious but not inter caste?

In India, caste is beyond religion. Most Indian Muslims also have a caste. There is a lot of material on this topic available if you search on google and i don't want to put a huge wall of text here. But if you are say a Muslim from say Somalia or somewhere you can chose any caste if you want to (caste is not compulsory)
what if that Somalian wants to be a brahmin so he can sit on his fat a** and eat halwa all day long?
is he allowed to do that?
But legally you cannot convert to Scheduled Castes (SC) such as dalit, as they get a ton of incentives from the government. If i was given a choice, i would have chosen to be a dalit because it would have made my life much easier.

yeah I know Ashraf Ali :rofl: stuff yall keep talking about- that's not exactly a traditional "caste", that's its own thing, more like classism, you cant call it a caste system as followed by others

Urdu speakers by and large do not have a traditional caste issue

Last edited:
This bullshit was introduced by the British.

That’s why they have names like Baker or Miller.

Back in the day, Nai’s were the ones that would perform surgeries on people before modern medicine. So they had an important skill set beyond just cutting hair.
This is another propaganda by RSS, British colonized many other countries , Why no caste system in those countries? They had class system which was fluid.
You find surnames based on profession in other countries also, like German Schneider - Tailor. Schrepfer - Barber or surgeon's assistant. Portnov - Russian Surname for Tailor
Khayat - surname for Tailor in Arabic

Caste is mentioned even in Rig Veda. Class is very fluid thing that existed in other countries that can change, its not fixed.

Caste system was created by Brahman and Baniya, by manipulating the kings and nobles so, they can kill competition from lower sections of society. Nepostism mandated by religion.

IIT JEE main: Son of a school teacher, a Dalit creates history, scores 360/360​

https://indianexpress.com/article/e...chool-teacher-a-dalit-kalpit-veerval-4631233/

RSS/BJP have been spouting lot of propaganda messing with historical textbooks.
https://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/9887609/GJIA -- Visweswaran -- PDF copy.pdf?sequence

But, there forget that this is not medieval era, detailed records exist for everything.

Last edited:
This is another propaganda by RSS, British colonized man other countries , Why no caste system in those countries. They had class system which was fluid.
You find surnames based on profession in other countries also, like German Schneider - Tailor. Schrepfer - Barber or surgeon's assistant. Portnov - Russian Surname for Tailor
Khayat - surname for Tailor in Arabic
Caste is mentioned even in Rig Veda.

Caste system was created by Brahman and Baniya, by manipulating the kings and nobles so, they can kill competition form lower sections of society. Nepostism mandated by religion.

IIT JEE main: Son of a school teacher, a Dalit creates history, scores 360/360​

https://indianexpress.com/article/e...chool-teacher-a-dalit-kalpit-veerval-4631233/

Maybe us Muslims that lived in Muslim majority areas never had to put up with this nonsense as much as say regions where there were hindu majority.

It’s almost non existent in Pakistan.

BC Oxygen consuming keedas.. few of them off themselves is ok

plenty of OP types still show up begging for a chance to clean toilets everyday...

hey @Drizzt .. mere toilet saaf karega ?
Kion bhai kitna ganda kerta hai jo dosron se saaf kerwana perh raha hai? :lol:

Inter religious marriages number something like a few thousands in the country.
Inter caste marriages are almost every other love marriage- much more common. Probably numbering in the millions.
His twitter ID @Drizzt
Is not Indian see flase flagger
The language he used se that from the tweet

His location is somewhere else he is using VPN

Report him if writes anything demeaning here

Notice his post timing in IST 2:30 am in the night everytime
False flaggers are being promoted by the mods here nothing can be done also checks the news from sep 2 2022

I beleive he is some sort of larper that has a large fake news group on discord and reddit as well as twitter and now is clawing his way to forums i mean these types get banned on any other defense forum but here promoted also the news he copies are from 2018 maybe that's where he created the grp and gets quick whattsapp facts from

And the guy actually uses quotes from death note of all things replacing monsters with hindus this is a blatant regard of forum rules

Last edited:
Its because of egalitarian nature of Islam. Compared to other religions, Islam has overcome race, creed, issues to largest extent.
Hindutwa was started by Brahman Baniya to stop egalitarian religions like Islam and Christianity from spreading among OBC SC ST.

'Bunch of Thoughts' published in 1966, MS Golwalkar(Brahman leader of RSS) talks about 3 internal threats- Muslims, Christians & Communists. Muslims, Christians, Communists & Intellectuals - Atheists are the enemies.

These Sanghi RSS are very sick, sick in the head. There many types of these sanghis that one should be worried about: sometimes they cause trouble without showing themselves, they tell nothing but lies. Lying sanghis are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. One should be very careful dealing with them.
Islam rejects racism without rejecting pride in one's identity, however, Muslim majority societies have drastically changed since the 19th century and have become ethno-racist and nationalist. Now, they are like any other developing Asian and African country, all lacking in healthy pride. Anglo Christian countries lead the world in egalitarian governance. Nobody says Hi or Salaam to strangers walking past in Asian countries. In America the first thing I noticed, people walking past greeting me without knowing me. People holding doors for others following behind is common courtesy. People from diverse religious and racial backgrounds have risen to positions of power. On the other hand, no Gulfie would lower himself to greet an Asian or hold doors for him. When they need them for something they shout and beckon them with their hands as if they own them.

70-80 percent of the country is backwards, and lives in medieval times.
Takes time to uproot faith.
We're developing country with ample issues. Why are you Pakistanis so obsessed to profiling Indians & Hindus? In 2020 there has been 25 honour killing cases happened in India (mostly among Muslims). Now compare with India's total population. Your country practice blasphemy & honour killing at wholesale that they've been killing in the name of honour in USA, Egypt, UK too. It's so much that they're running "Kick Pakistani" campaign Lol I mean be logical. These cases are straight in decline from 100 to 20 in last 5 years.

How do our Hindu member square the fact that they claim Hinduism to be superior due to being so ancient, but then you get crap like this due to bronze age ideology.
Just because you are ancient, doesn't mean you are good. The cast system is one of the most evil systems on earth and is causing death and suffering for thousands of years, right up to today.

We're developing country with ample issues. Why are you Pakistanis so obsessed to profiling Indians & Hindus? In 2020 there has been 25 honour killing cases happened in India (mostly among Muslims). Now compare with India's total population. Your country practice blasphemy & honour killing at wholesale that they've been killing in the name of honour in USA, Egypt, UK too. It's so much that they're running "Kick Pakistani" campaign Lol I mean be logical. These cases are straight in decline from 100 to 20 in last 5 years.
I'm Indian, scum.

Back
Top Bottom