What's new

VHP leader Togadia slams Modi for 'toilets first, temples later' comment

[Bregs]

Reaction score
Country
India
VHP leader Togadia slams Modi for 'toilets first, temples later' comment - Indian Express

VHP leader Pravin Togadia on Thursday slammed BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi for his reported statement that constructing toilets should take precedence over building temples.

"We are stunned and shocked to hear about the unnecessary mention of temples by Narendra Modi in a statement wherein he was talking about the need for better sanitation facilities in the country," the VHP international working president said in a statement.

"We too believe in the need for better hygiene. But the way temples were dragged in the matter was uncalled for.

"It is nothing short of an insult to the Hindu society," Togadia said.

"A similar statement was made by Congress leader Jairam Ramesh which had drawn strong condemnation from the BJP.

"We expect the BJP to once again rise to the occasion and condemn the statement made by its own Prime Ministerial candidate," Togadia added.

Build toilets first and temples later, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi said during a function in the national capital on Wednesday.

Modi said he dared to say so even though his image as a Hindutva leader did not allow him. "I am known to be a Hindutva leader. My image does not permit to say so, but I dare to say. My real thought is- Pehle shauchalaya, phir devalaya' (toilet first, temple later)," he had said.

[MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION], So whose statement you like better ? Togadia or Modi's ?

how many public toilets are constructed in VHP leader Togadia's constituency?

[MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION], So whose statement you like better ? Togadia or Modi's ?

i never took both of them seriously although modi is right albeit politically

Still you keep posting threads after threads on Modi.

Since he is PM aspirant now, i am posting all the threads with relevant source links, if he is discussed here then his both sides must be explored not just blind worshipping

[Bregs];4836156 said:
Since he is PM aspirant now, i am posting all the threads with relevant source links, if he is discussed here then his both sides must be explored not just blind worshipping

But all you post is nonsensical reports from paid up news media that speaks of nothing but gloom and doom for the man.

You know, the more they criticize the more people are getting dismissive about him and support him.

They only think that if Nehru Dynasty and its sidekicks are opposing one man so vehemently, there must be something more than what meets the eye.

And thanks to you guys, he just gets more and more famous. :D

Still you keep posting threads after threads on Modi.

Come on mate if you can post threads glorifying him expect others to post some criticizing him . remember if the media finds him a darling they will also bring about his downfall, remember anna and arvind?

Come on mate if you can post threads glorifying him expect others to post some criticizing him . remember if the media finds him a darling they will also bring about his downfall, remember anna and arvind?

The Main Stream Media vilifies him. He is an outsider who will break their cozy existence. It is the Social Media which gives the middle class a voice

But all you post is nonsensical reports from paid up news media that speaks of nothing but gloom and doom for the man.

You know, the more they criticize the more people are getting dismissive about him and support him.

They only think that if Nehru Dynasty and its sidekicks are opposing one man so vehemently, there must be something more than what meets the eye.

And thanks to you guys, he just gets more and more famous. :D

There is not fault in your comments bro because any one be it media, courts, public, leader or journalist who so ever criticizes Feku, he is paid up, I wonder some time at the arrogance and ignorance of Feku fans

Aah Pravin togadiya ...he was against modi in 2009 or 10 gujrat election ..... Just a barking dog now

[Bregs];4836395 said:
There is not fault in your comments bro because any one be it media, courts, public, leader or journalist who so ever criticizes Feku, he is paid up, I wonder some time at the arrogance and ignorance of Feku fans

We saw similar adoration during the anna movement , it soon dies down .

[Bregs];4836395 said:

Bro can u tell me u r anti modi or congress supporter ? Or both ?

We saw similar adoration during the anna movement , it soon dies down .

Here along with this euphoria and intolerance by his fans, Feku him self will not be able to control his tongue for too long as elections still 7 months plus away

Back
Top Bottom