What's new

Video Gamers report in!

^same.

Im never buying call of duty again tbh its just repeat after repeat.

I hope GTA 5 has lots of gangs and gang warfare:)

It apparently takes place in LA as you may ready know. GTA Sydney or Melbourne may have been better eh?

Just think Aussie nationalist, Lebanese gangs, Aboriginese, Asian youths, Indian students, major city, a true recipe for a successful GTA.

^same.

Im never buying call of duty again tbh its just repeat after repeat.

I hope GTA 5 has lots of gangs and gang warfare:)

It apparently takes place in LA as you may ready know. GTA Sydney or Melbourne may have been better eh?

Just think Aussie nationalist, Lebanese gangs, Aboriginese, Asian youths, Indian students, major city, a true recipe for a successful GTA.

I personally think we can expect GTA V in July 2012.

Ya hopefully more gang fights, not some stupid missions like CJ did for a boy ZERO in SAN ANDREAS. I don't know why but after seeing the trailer, i personally think that the protagonist(s) will have some much more emotional storyline than before.

Dont forget the graffers.

I personally think we can expect GTA V in July 2012.

Ya hopefully more gang fights, not some stupid missions like CJ did for a boy ZERO in SAN ANDREAS. I don't know why but after seeing the trailer, i personally think that the protagonist(s) will have some much more emotional storyline than before.

Based on the trailer it seems like the protagonist is a well to do businessman so maybe for the first time in GTA you get to start out rich. Unlike before you started out with nothing. Though my favorite was Vice City, GTA 3 was good too. Vice City just had an amazing story line, beautiful city, soundtrack, buying property, motorcycles, etc.

Based on the trailer it seems like the protagonist is a well to do businessman so maybe for the first time in GTA you get to start out rich. Unlike before you started out with nothing. Though my favorite was Vice City, GTA 3 was good too. Vice City just had an amazing story line, beautiful city, soundtrack, buying property, motorcycles, etc.

Right, but i personally think San Andreas was better, cause the protagonist was so much fun to play CJ, And it was having better storyline than Vice city aswell as it's city Las Venturas, was like Las vegas but still as it's your choice.

No, i don't think so the GTA V protagonist wil be rich, if he was, then why he would rob a Gold shop in Trailer, and we see ne more guy in the trailer, a nigger. Now people beive that he might be second protagonist in game(happening for the first time in GTA series) and also rumors that he is 43 years old CJ.

Right, but i personally think San Andreas was better, cause the protagonist was so much fun to play CJ, And it was having better storyline than Vice city aswell as it's city Las Venturas, was like Las vegas but still as it's your choice.

No, i don't think so the GTA V protagonist wil be rich, if he was, then why he would rob a Gold shop in Trailer, and we see ne more guy in the trailer, a nigger. Now people beive that he might be second protagonist in game(happening for the first time in GTA series) and also rumors that he is 43 years old CJ.

Did you just call CJ a nigger lol?

Did you just call CJ a nigger lol?

Gta_carl.jpg

Yo homies!! somebody has a problem with me being called a nigger or nigga.

Any one played Skyrim, i currently installed & started playing but i feel i don't like it, does evey one had same feeling like me at very start?

Actually i love the games of military sense, like IGI, COD, etc but not aliens type & skyrim seems they have no guns just sword & it looks like some alien type game, it is cuz of one of my friend who persuade me to play this game.

Also let me know how is the game Assain Creed Revelations.

assassin creed revelations is awesome, but it's a sword game. They make istanbul very beautiful in the game, and the acrobatics are also great.

PLAYING:GTA San Andreas,Company Of Heroes
WANNA PLAY:GTA IV
AWAITING:GTA V
Bring me some gang fights.......and strip clubs

I am playing this game called "Counterfeiting 3".

Back
Top Bottom