What's new

We need a "facepalm" smiley additional to the offered smilies at the like button.

Greetings. Noticed the 'likes' count beneath my username dropped by more than 50 compared to yesterday. While it had reached 6644 on Wednesday, when I first logged in today it stood at 6594. 9 'likes' having been given since my foregone login, it means 59 points have vanished.

Had had a similar impression on several occasions in the past, but now I can confirm after paying attention to the numbers. Curious as to what this may caused by, other than a user (or several of them) rescinding their 'likes'? Thanks.

Greetings. Noticed the 'likes' count beneath my username dropped by more than 50 compared to yesterday. While it had reached 6644 on Wednesday, when I first logged in today it stood at 6594. 9 'likes' having been given since my foregone login, it means 59 points have vanished.

Had had a similar impression on several occasions in the past, but now I can confirm after paying attention to the numbers. Curious as to what this may caused by, other than a user (or several of them) rescinding their 'likes'? Thanks.
maybe the users who gave you likes were banned or deleted themself and the system then delete also the likes of them. Whereas likes are ok, but for me only negative ratings from Deino count for me cause then i know i do good, really good.

We need a "facepalm" smiley additional to the offered smilies at the like button. Some post are such absurd that one cant even answer. So an additional facepalm smiley would be fine. Thanks.
Thanks for stealing my idea.

On second thought, this post is from before I joined. :enjoy:

Stop this one sided rating system and add unlike button instead..

If the thread is deleted, your likes are gone too. Happens to me too.

If the thread is deleted, your likes are gone too. Happens to me too.
Thanks. I can only assume the notifications from that thread go away too. I don't check my notification so they are at around 300 all the time but sometimes they jump down to around 250 or so, which can only indicate an entire thread getting deleted.

Thanks. I can only assume the notifications from that thread go away too. I don't check my notification so they are at around 300 all the time but sometimes they jump down to around 250 or so, which can only indicate an entire thread getting deleted.
Yes, notifications also vanish if the thread is deleted.

In your case, you can simply go to Notification, show all, and tick on Mark read. All you notifications will be gone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom