What's new

We need a Moderator for Bangladesh chapter

what are you all voting for, the muqtadar halqay (respected consitutiencies) will make the decision. pdf has to reflect the country. :D

I doubt that he will be able to keep this facade for more than a day or two.
If he can really mature up, than a chance can be always given.

I never asked for a mod job - and none of us other than the Chief mods can make that decision.

Dilli door ast...

I doubt that he will be able to keep this facade for more than a day or two.
If he can really mature up, than a chance can be always given.

He is the typical south Asian politician.

Coca Cola before election. Not even pond water after election.

We do need a moderator to stop the profanity and vulgarity.

@Bilal9 and his cohorts are the biggest proponent of the profanity.

And their Hinduvta trolls like @Skull and Bones being even worse.

Internet based debates have been destroyed by these vulgar creatures.

Astagfirullah!! Nauzubillah!! God help us all if he becomes mod. :astagh: This guy is not a troll. Calling him troll would be an insult to troll. He is a stupid, racist, pro-Pakistani clown who has fanatic view, political support for certain parties including one war-criminal party, severe Indian paranoia and flase flagger syndrome. I am not mentioning the rest about him to keep it mild.

Hating countries is a normal thing but what this guy does will make you think he's beyond stupid and delusional. Any post he doesn't like or in disagreement comes from unpatriotic fifth-columist Bangladeshi, Indian false flagger, shill, RAW agent, hindu, Muslim In Name Only (MINO) blah blah blah. He just goes full retard.

This clown will keep claiming he put you in his ignore list but still see your post to cry about it. Besharam drama queen creates thread about deleting his ID and quitting the forum but quickly changed his mind after getting some attention. :omghaha: How can someone nominate this guy who can't even argue properly and starts saying stupid shit when you ask for credible evidence? He's ok for entertainment but definitely not for moderating this section.

Let's assume @saif is new here but some of us who are here for a long time and observed his behavior before know very well what kinda retarded person this guy is. On the bright side if he becomes mod, he won't have to cry to waz to save him every now and then.

I might get reported for this harsh talk but who cares. After seeing this thread going this long, thought I should put my own observation on this guy for the record. Didn't say anything for at least three years.

It seems there's a small group trying hard to take control of this sub-section for it's own benefit. Also it feels like there are few suspicious IDs in this forum working for certain parties .

Anyway, this issue was discussed multiple times before and we already agreed that @Avicenna is the most suitable guy for this position. @Michael Corleone would've been the best option since he already had experience in moderating a group and forum and he is not a dalal/rajakar but unfortunately he is banned now.

I am okay with @Avicenna as mod, even if he is not fully pro-Bangladeshi and support certain party or country (though that's not the case i believe & hope), he is not a retarded a-hole and pa-chata kutta. But honestly it doesn't look like PDF admin-mod panel think it's necessary to put a mod here and I agree.

There was a time when situation was lot worse than now and @jaibi had to put a sticky thread about it. But it's nothing like that now and activities decreased a lot here IMO. The new Indian faces here may give some trouble but existing mod/admin can handle them. Just report.

But most importantly this a defense sub-forum, how much do we discuss about that here? Instead most of the threads were about other topics, many are political or irrelevant. It's get worse thanks to that certain group which thinks it's a safe heaven to jerk off. We need a neutral 100% Pro-Bangladeshi mod who's main focus would be Bangladesh defense and he has to have expertise on defense. But unfortunately none of us have that quality IMO.

1691941546479.png

1691941768118.png

1691941957240.png

1691942028164.png

1691942172502.png

Last edited:
Astagfirullah!! Nauzubillah!! God help us all if he becomes mod. :astagh: This guy is not a troll. Calling him troll would be an insult to troll. He is a stupid, racist, pro-Pakistani clown who has fanatic view, political support for certain parties including one war-criminal party, severe Indian paranoia and flase flagger syndrome. I am not mentioning the rest about him to keep it mild.

Hating countries is a normal thing but what this guy does will make you think he's beyond stupid and delusional. Any post he doesn't like or in disagreement comes from unpatriotic fifth-columist Bangladeshi, Indian false flagger, shill, RAW agent, hindu, Muslim In Name Only (MINO) blah blah blah. He just goes full retard.

This clown will keep claiming he put you in his ignore list but still see your post to cry about it. Besharam drama queen creates thread about deleting his ID and quitting the forum but quickly changed his mind after getting some attention. :omghaha: How can someone nominate this guy who can't even argue properly and starts saying stupid shit when you ask for credible evidence? He's ok for entertainment but definitely not for moderating this section.

Let's assume @saif is new here but some of us who are here for a long time and observed his behavior before know very well what kinda retarded person this guy is. On the bright side if he becomes mod, he won't have to cry to waz to save him every now and then.

I might get reported for this harsh talk but who cares. After seeing this thread going this long, thought I should put my own observation on this guy for the record. Didn't say anything for at least three years.

It seems there's a small group trying hard to take control of this sub-section for it's own benefit. Also it feels like there are few suspicious IDs in this forum working for certain parties .

Anyway, this issue was discussed multiple times before and we already agreed that @Avicenna is the most suitable guy for this position. @Michael Corleone would've been the best option since he already had experience in moderating a group and forum and he is not a dalal/rajakar but unfortunately he is banned now.

I am okay with @Avicenna as mod, even if he is not fully pro-Bangladeshi and support certain party or country (though that's not the case i think & hope), he is not a retarded a-hole and pa-chata kutta. But honestly it doesn't look like PDF admin-mod panel think it's necessary to put a mod here and I agree.

There was a time when situation was lot worse than now and @jaibi had to put a sticky thread about it. But it's nothing like that now and activities decreased a lot here IMO. The new Indian faces here may give some trouble but existing mod/admin can handle them. Just report.

But most importantly this a defense sub-forum, how much do we discuss about that here? Instead most of the threads were about other topics, many are political or irrelevant. It's get worse thanks to that certain group which thinks it's a safe heaven to jerk off. We need a mod who's main focus would be Bangladesh defense and he has to have expertise on defense. But unfortunately none of us have that quality IMO.

View attachment 945705
View attachment 945706
View attachment 945707
View attachment 945708
View attachment 945709

Amen to that!!

@Bilal9 has driven quite a few sane people off this forum.

He is the resident gunda of pdf BD section.

Insulting and threatening people like a typical BD student party worker.

Back
Top Bottom