What's new

West Bengal corner....

oFFbEAT

Reaction score
Country
India
This thread is for all those who're from West Bengal....

(I created this thread after noticing that, in a particular thread so many members were surprised to know that there are so many Kolkatans in PDF....)

Please participate and share your views so that we get to know each other better....

Members not from W.B may also participate and let us know their views regarding W.B.....everyone's welcome.

P.S: Don't 'reveal' too much, I don't think it's safe to do that, you can share private details through e-mails or other secure methods....

Have fun! :enjoy:

Last edited:
U r bengali?:woot:

By the way, I think we should name it CoffeyHouse and invite our BD friends too,what do u think?

:agree:....to both of your questions.......they may join if they want....

Regarding the title, you may request mods. to change it acc. to your wish...

Last edited:
amar photo ta sudu asomia ami na... khobor to bhaloi...by the way kn district er apni

This is awesome :) hats off to the OP for taking this initiative .

BD members may come and comment if they wish but this corner would allow West Bengalees to express their thoughts and ideas without much ruckus often raised by expatriate Bangladeshis and quite a few Non-Bengali BDians about how the BD section is being treated as a "personal fiefdom" of folks from WB --This , a quote from a very senior and respected member ( i wouldn't however mention anyone's name) .

Looks like we have an exclusive corner to discuss our culture , literature , ideas etc without much finger-pointing and unnecessary blame-games . Let the Bhadrolok brigade commence !!! :)

@WebMaster : A humble request , would very much appreciate it if this thread was made sticky.

Members from West Bengal @omega , @sab , @LaBong (dunno if I got the spelling right Abir) , honorary member ;) @Roybot @Joe Shearer ----- your respected thoughts if you will ....cheers .

Oh you are from MP
Little question I have
Is the BJP govt there good or As the Brits say full of baloney

Btw me from Delhi
yes,there is no chance for congress in m.p.(i am hoping for a complete whitewash).

Coffee house er adda ta bhalo idea, rest is not!! btw , wasn't there a similar thread...
Is there any? I was hunting for such a thread for a long time,couldn't find one.As far as our BD friends are concerned they will be dragged like magnets,our blood brothers after all.:-)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom