What's new

Western standards of human rights do not apply to India, says Home Minister Amit Shah

Money will talk again. Human Rights UN charter International Org are only for Muslims. I mean against.
What India is doing, causing civil unrest and war withing the country, what USA etc did and doing was target other countries.....India is destroying itself without knowing and blinded by religious hate and blindly following west.

What India is doing, causing civil unrest and war withing the country, what USA etc did and doing was target other countries.....India is destroying itself without knowing and blinded by religious hate and blindly following west.
We should keep quite on this matter. Let’s them self :yahoo:

But unfortunately Muslims in india will suffer more.

We should keep quite on this matter. Let’s them self :yahoo:

But unfortunately Muslims in india will suffer more.

India will suffer more, Indian Muslims are not in a Muslim country where they will stay quiet.....

West bombs to death millions of Muslims and make cartoons of their Prophet...India makes their lives difficult...China makes concentration camps and even rewrites the Holy Book

Is Muslim majority state the only solution for Muslims?
So what do you suggest? What is the solution for Indian muslims in this case?

So what do you suggest? What is the solution for Indian muslims in this case?

Do as much broadbased agitation against the government taking as many Hindus into confidence. Protests everywhere other than UP has been a good sign...This government has to go and I say this as a Hindu nationalist. The one identity of India since 1991 or at least since Vajpayee government was that it will be a economy oriented nation just as Pakistan is a military first nation...(No other country has given their DG ISPR celebrity status) ....This government deliberately targeting such divisive issues when the economy is tanking and there are systemic problems to it...as I saw Hindu nationalism it was to be pursuit of excellence by every member of south Asian racial stock in every human field of activity . The human mind and by extension the government can give full attention to only one thing...that Modi and Amit Shah are deliberately raking up this issue means their mind is completely off the economy ..4,5 percent means in actuality 2 percent

The whole issue was a regional ethnic issue of Assam ...BJP needlessly made it a national religious issue

So what's the solution?

1) I feel Mamatadidi will push for domicile of all the 2 million caught out by Assam NRC

2) best would be to give one time citizenship to ALL 2 million caught out by Assam NRC..be Muslims or Hindus

3) no leniency then over the next 50 years to infiltrators from Bangladesh

4) Keep the CAA

5) Absolute rejection of nationwide NRC

6) target BJP over everything wrong regarding their own documentation and criminal past

7) I am personally ferociously opposed to NRC nationwide because it just increases and empowers the bureaucratic class...a class wholly unproductive and is there only to make life difficult for citizens

8) The new face of BJP was to be toilets,cleanliness and a booming economy......These things would have naturally fostered an organic national pride

They deeply disappointed us

9) but in the end it shows poverty of Congress and other parties that people were forced to choose BJP

10) The Bengal election of 2021 will decide India's fate till 2030

Thank You Amit Shah for absolving Muslims from the guilt of slave trade.

The world should decide now what constitutes as Indian rights compared to human rights.

There is no moral center of hinduism ... it changes with the season... which is known... What I'm confused about is amit "Shah" which is a Persian word, title and attribution... how does he rationalize it to himself and how other hinduvadis process this dichotomy?

Thank god we finally have a Leader who openly Rejects the hypocritical western values forcibly imposed on Indians / Hindus for the last few centuries.

There is no moral center of hinduism ... it changes with the season... which is known... What I'm confused about is amit "Shah" which is a Persian word, title and attribution... how does he rationalize it to himself and how other hinduvadis process this dichotomy?

LOL .... Hinduism does not even have the futile concept of "morality". :lol:

And thank god for that. All the evil deeds of men were all done by those claiming to possess abrahamic "morality". From slavery, to colonialism, to genocide to pedophilia, killing plants and animals and exploitation.

Thank You Amit Shah for absolving Muslims from the guilt of slave trade.

The world should decide now what constitutes as Indian rights compared to human rights.

What guilt ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom