What's new

Where Afghanistan’s New Taliban Leaders Went to School

these kind of terror factories destroyed the region and pakistan too . someone should bomb them long time ago .

You are using Wikipedia for your sources which is highly unreliable as it is open to manipulation by the usual suspects. Do you have ANY GENUINE, CREDIBLE, RELIABLE and IRREFUTABLE evidence to back your claims? If not then they are false allegations.

Lmao...go look it up...like I mentioned...many news channels have mentioned it....at least those not influenced by or afraid of China. :D

And it's not that easy to edit Wikipedia. You need sources and there's multiple sources in there.

So you're saying there was no First & Second Republic of East Turkestan??

Cuz that's a hilarious notion. :lol:

Even the Chinese on here know they existed once.

And don't expect me to spoon feed you.....you clearly have drunk the "Pak Cheen dosti" sherbet. :enjoy:

Just so you know....it was once "Indian Muslim - British Raj dosti"....then "Pak US dosti" and now "Pak Cheen dosti".

Never put all your eggs in one basket or fall head over heels over another country. 😉

these kind of terror factories destroyed the region and pakistan too . someone should bomb them long time ago .

Pakistan is not US that it can go around bombing schools and killing civilians.

Do think about what nonsense you're posting on PDF before posting it...
You are using Wikipedia for your sources which is highly unreliable as it is open to manipulation by the usual suspects. Do you have ANY GENUINE, CREDIBLE, RELIABLE and IRREFUTABLE evidence to back your claims? If not then they are false allegations.

Since you asked and also because I'm a good host. :D

TRT (Turkish Radio and Televisión) Corp:

Al-Jazeera (Arab source):

Couldn't find a PTV source for obvious reasons. :lol:

Last edited:
Lmao...go look it up...like I mentioned...many news channels have mentioned it....at least those not influenced by or afraid of China. :D

And it's not that easy to edit Wikipedia. You need sources and there's multiple sources in there.

So you're saying there was no First & Second Republic of East Turkestan??

Cuz that's a hilarious notion. :lol:

Even the Chinese on here know they existed once.

And don't expect me to spoon feed you.....you clearly have drunk the "Pak Cheen dosti" sherbet. :enjoy:

Just so you know....it was once "Indian Muslim - British Raj dosti"....then "Pak US dosti" and now "Pak Cheen dosti".

Never put all your eggs in one basket or fall head over heels over another country. 😉

Pakistan is not US that it can go around bombing schools and killing civilians.

Do think about what nonsense you're posting on PDF before posting it...

Since you asked and also because I'm a good host. :D

TRT (Turkish Radio and Televisión) Corp:

Al-Jazeera (Arab source):

Couldn't find a PTV source for obvious reasons. :lol:

Again, you are not using referenced factual sources, you are using news clips. Many of these news clips have their sources from major biased western news agencies. The SAME ones that claimed Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins. If this is TRUELY about Muslim suffering then Muslims need to somehow take revenge and make america pay for killing over 3 million Muslims globally since August 1990.

Again, you are not using referenced factual sources, you are using news clips. Many of these news clips have their sources from major biased western news agencies. The SAME ones that claimed Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins. If this is TRUELY about Muslim suffering then Muslims need to somehow take revenge and make america pay for killing over 3 million Muslims globally since August 1990.

UN itself debunked the WMD story...so did Western media...

But you can keep harping on and on about WMD's and how a single story about WMD's is enough to destroy the credibility of Western media. :lol:

Next time the NYT or any "Western media" says there's a new Covid variant....I would like you to remind me and others how there isn't one and how there is no Covid-19 since the "Western media" was the first one to report about it....back in 2019.

Kapish? :D

UN itself debunked the WMD story...so did Western media...

But you can keep harping on and on about WMD's and how a single story about WMD's is enough to destroy the credibility of Western media. :lol:

Next time the NYT or any "Western media" says there's a new Covid variant....I would like you to remind me and others how there isn't one and how there is no Covid-19 since the "Western media" was the first one to report about it....back in 2019.

Kapish? :D

They debunked NOTHING. They killed over 1 million Iraqis based on the lie that the Iraqis had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins. Once that was done did they claim that they MAY have been wrong. How convenient. Yet we are meant to believe these SAME murderers of millions of Muslims when they claim that the Chinese are oppressing the Uighurs............. :disagree:

Just like Harvard and Yale Alumni we now have Dar Ul Uloom Alumni, obviously the school with better connections will help its alumnis get better and more influential positions. There is a good saying "It does not matter what you know, what really matters is who you know". :angel:

They debunked NOTHING. They killed over 1 million Iraqis based on the lie that the Iraqis had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins. Once that was done did they claim that they MAY have been wrong. How convenient. Yet we are meant to believe these SAME murderers of millions of Muslims when they claim that the Chinese are oppressing the Uighurs............. :disagree:

You believe in what you wanna believe. Not what's right in front of your eyes. :lol:

I'm sure the Afghan Taliban who help and support Uyghurs are also Western agents??

All the Uyghurs who live in Pakistan (cuz they had to leave China for a better place...) or moved from Pakistan to Turkey were foreign CIA agents too? :D

No matter what you say....I'll pull stuff on you dude...

And there are other sources I will never mention. Because, at the end of the day....if you're not going to accept the truth....you won't do it even if a Uyghur comes to you and tells you what I'm telling you.

:rolleyes:

Don't listen to me or "Western media"...

Listen to your Cheeni Bhai:

1) Eating organs of Muslims..

1638122315934.png

2) China is "rescuing Uyghurs from backwardness and savagery"

Pulled right out of US textbook from 20 years ago. :lol:

1638122403214.png

"China has the angelic purpose" :rofl:

3) He's talking to a Turk. Uyghurs are Turkic so they're all related....

"you'd been kicked out from your ancestral lands which is ours now"

1638122448560.png

4) "Might is right. We apply to that to Xinjiang too" "Religious extremists are being purged"

"We're stronger thus we deserve the land more"....and no....they, the Chinese, were never the first ones in Central Asia or Xinjiang....the Chinese started off from near the Yellow/Yangtze river.....more than 1000 km away from Northern Pakistan/East Turkesta/Xinjiang...

1638122596322.png

5) "Uighurs will be eating bacon cheeseburgers at McDonalds and never think about Islam except at Friday prayers..." and he said more stuff too...

1638122689820.png

6) "Future of Muslims is modernizations rather than ISIS"

1638122737465.png

7) "I'm not anti-Muslim but some Muslims are irrational" :rofl:

1638122793725.png

So my dear lad.....is the above "FAKE WESTERN MEDIA LIES" too? :bunny:

Accept it....China is no different than the US. It actually copied US step by step after the US announced War on Terror and used the US as the gold standard towards persecuting Muslims within its own borders.

But you're free to say that the sky is not blue.

Such is the Freedom we provide....

In China, the State/CCP would have you locked up if you disagreed with it. Like it did with the poor Uyghurs...

You can literally see the bigotry and hatred spread by CCP and shown by these so called "Iron Brothers" on PDF against our Muslim brothers and sisters from right on top of Kashmir...

End Scene.... :smokin:

You believe in what you wanna believe. Not what's right in front of your eyes. :lol:

I'm sure the Afghan Taliban who help and support Uyghurs are also Western agents??

All the Uyghurs who live in Pakistan (cuz they had to leave China for a better place...) or moved from Pakistan to Turkey were foreign CIA agents too? :D

No matter what you say....I'll pull stuff on you dude...

And there are other sources I will never mention. Because, at the end of the day....if you're not going to accept the truth....you won't do it even if a Uyghur comes to you and tells you what I'm telling you.

:rolleyes:

Again, you are spouting many accusations and conjectures yet you have 0 credible evidence for your claims......... :disagree:
Don't listen to me or "Western media"...

Listen to your Cheeni Bhai:

1) Eating organs of Muslims..

View attachment 797397

2) China is "rescuing Uyghurs from backwardness and savagery"

Pulled right out of US textbook from 20 years ago. :lol:

View attachment 797398

"China has the angelic purpose" :rofl:

3) He's talking to a Turk. Uyghurs are Turkic so they're all related....

"you'd been kicked out from your ancestral lands which is ours now"

View attachment 797399

4) "Might is right. We apply to that to Xinjiang too" "Religious extremists are being purged"

"We're stronger thus we deserve the land more"....and no....they, the Chinese, were never the first ones in Central Asia or Xinjiang....the Chinese started off from near the Yellow/Yangtze river.....more than 1000 km away from Northern Pakistan/East Turkesta/Xinjiang...

View attachment 797400

5) "Uighurs will be eating bacon cheeseburgers at McDonalds and never think about Islam except at Friday prayers..." and he said more stuff too...

View attachment 797402

6) "Future of Muslims is modernizations rather than ISIS"

View attachment 797403

7) "I'm not anti-Muslim but some Muslims are irrational" :rofl:

View attachment 797404

So my dear lad.....is the above "FAKE WESTERN MEDIA LIES" too? :bunny:

Accept it....China is no different than the US. It actually copied US step by step after the US announced War on Terror and used the US as the gold standard towards persecuting Muslims within its own borders.

But you're free to say that the sky is not blue.

Such is the Freedom we provide....

In China, the State/CCP would have you locked up if you disagreed with it. Like it did with the poor Uyghurs...

You can literally see the bigotry and hatred spread by CCP and shown by these so called "Iron Brothers" on PDF against our Muslim brothers and sisters from right on top of Kashmir...

End Scene.... :smokin:

TBH, apart from Pakistan and Pakistanis I honestly don't give a flying f**k about non-Pakistanis. Be they Muslim or not.

TBH, apart from Pakistan and Pakistanis I honestly don't give a flying f**k about non-Pakistanis. Be they Muslim or not.

Here's comes the truth. I knew it.

Now you can't repeat the "WESTERN MEDIA LIES" line. :lol:

You're a ultra-nationalist....to the point that you don't care if a house is burning down 1 inch from the boundary of Pakistan...as long as they're not Pakistanis....who the **** cares right??

See the hypocrisy??

You live in a world of "nation states".....the same nation state concept built up and propped up by the West. :rofl:

I live in the world which is free....unaltered by the mechanisms of Man. I care about every human....more so if they're Muslim since Islam first....country next. :smokin:

Here's comes the truth. I knew it.

Now you can't repeat the "WESTERN MEDIA LIES" line. :lol:

You're a ultra-nationalist....to the point that you don't care if a house is burning down 1 inch from the boundary of Pakistan...as long as they're not Pakistanis....who the **** cares right??

See the hypocrisy??

You live in a world of "nation states".....the same nation state concept built up and propped up by the West. :rofl:

I live in the world which is free....unaltered by the mechanisms of Man. I care about every human....more so if they're Muslim since Islam first....country next. :smokin:

PAKISTAN FIRST PAKISTAN FIRST PAKISTAN FIRST!................Non-Pakistani Muslims couldn't care less or give a damn about Pakistan and Pakistanis yet you want to be their faithful hound......... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom