What's new

White House briefs Israel on Iran strike plans

If happens then dont cry like a ***** The same way u cry for holocaust............

IMHO......if the 'Nanking Massacre' is a banned topic here, then the 'Holocaust' should also be a banned topic............

And to those people who are saying that the 'Holocaust' is a propaganda......we can also say that civilians dying in drone strikes is also a propaganda....no-civilians have died so far, the 'Salala incident' is also a propaganda...no-one died there...etc.etc.....
You can say the same thing regarding any incident related to us.....and this will go on......

BUT forcefully denying facts which everyone knows is not a rational way to debate.....

It turns out that this mythical six million figure, long since discredited even by mainstream Holohoax historians, comes from a Jewish-Talmudic religious myth that says “ye shall return minus six million” or “you shall return to the land of Israel with six million less ....” ”

More: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369

Zionists are biting their nails, rubbing their nose on sands, pulling their hair-off, yelling, shouting, screaming - and one humble Iran is quietly doing what it needs to do. Your whole rattling cannot bend a single hair of Iran.

Israel: What am a gona dooo???
jews-feign-horror-at-fake-bomb-threat-300x225.png

Iran: Almost there.. justt that little part is left.
24.jpg

Very true man.

Iran is not making nuclear weapons.

Iran started a Nuclear Weapons program in 1998 to counter the boasts being made by Saddam Hussein but when Saddam was toppled in 2003, they stopped, according to CIA.

Israel just fears that a country which is an enemy of Israel acquires Nuclear Technology that will cast a shadow of fear over Israel with Israel being small geographically that sometime in the future it could weaponize a Nuclear material and detonate it in Israel.

That fear could lead to a mass exodus of Jews from Israel to North America or Australia which is the exact opposite of the Zionist ideals which led to the creation of Israel.

And thus, the extreme right wing party of Israel is goading the US to bomb Iran.

This is a very shortsighted and myopic undertaking. While USA and Israel can certainly devastate Iran, Iran can easily rebuild its facilities and openly declare its intention to build a Nuclear Weapon.

USA would then have to repeatedly bomb Iran with Iranian proxies targeting US targets around the world.

The situation would be untenable and the only way to resolve it would be an Invasion of Iran to topple the Government which would be even more entrenched in power than before.

USA would need at least a million troops to invade Iran, something which the current US economy cannot support and nor the American people who are tired of more than 11 years of war would be willing to undertake.

Spoken like a true German :D

I realize that across the western world children are little taught about the ethnic cleansing and occupation of Palestine (it's not part of their nation's history, so not much importance here).

I can't say I'm surprised by this remark. :D

Also, I don't believe in your official Holohoax tale and don't care (Jewish lives aren't more precious). More importantly, Muslims didn't do it, you did. We even protected them from western barbarians throughout history, remember?

You contradict yourself. Many scholars have stated that Turks saved 10.000 to 25.000 Jews from the Nazi's. Yet you claim there is no such thing as a Holocaust. So which statement is true then?

The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine by Ilan Pappe

The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine by Ilan Pappe

I have this book in my possession. But I haven't had the time to read it. It definitely sounds as a interesting read.:tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom