What's new

Who thinks I’m a false Flagger?

Am I a false flagger?

• Total voters

AA_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey all, one of the think tanks on here accused me of being a false flagger or worse, poorly representing Pakistanis.
I won’t say the Guys name, except I told him to go jump off a cliff and he became hysterical that I told him to kill himself.
That guy also accused me of antagonizing members.
I’m sorry to all non Indian members if I said mean things. I have raw emotions when it comes to Pakistan.

Update:
Tagging my arch nemesis: @That Guy

Last edited:
I never accused you, I said I had suspicions.

Then again, you did the same to other people, even insulting other long time members. You also are a constant rule breaker.

It's funny how you accused me of being a wuss but you've gotten so offended by me that you've decided to open a thread just to complain about it.

Also, I don't care about you. If you think I'm your arch-nemesis, that's just pathetic. I'm living rent free in your head 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
I never accused you, I said I had suspicions.

Then again, you did the same to other people, even insulting other long time members.

It's funny how you accused me of being a wuss but you've gotten so offended by me that you've decided to open a thread just to complain about it.

Also, I don't care about you. If you think I'm your arch-nemesis, that's just pathetic. I'm living rent free in your head 🤣🤣🤣
Just wanted to add humor here man. The other threads have turned into ethnic bashing.

Just wanted to add humor here man. The other threads have turned into ethnic bashing.
Surprising that only people who don't want to follow law and order and due process are those who label everyone else as anti Pakistan

Like kill kidnap and bomb anyone and you are a patriot

Back
Top Bottom