What's new

Who Will be Next Pakistani Naval Chief ?

fatman17

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Who Will be Next Pakistani Naval Chief ?

Battle for the selection of the next naval chief is currently in full swing as Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Noman Bashir is due to retire on October 7 after completing the three-year tenure.

Defense Ministry is favoring Vice Admiral Abbas Raza who is currently workings as Commander Pakistani Naval Fleet is no 3 in the seniority list.

Pakistani Defence Ministry has provided the list of top three contenders for the commanding post in the Pakistan Navy and now it would be the choice of President with consultation of the Prime Minister to name the new naval chief.

Vice Admiral Asif Sindhila is top of the list as he is currently working as Chief of Staff and No 2 in the Pakistan Navy. If the seniority prevails, Asif Sindhila would replace the outgoing Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Noman Bashir.

Vice Admiral Tanvir Faiz, Principal Staff Officer is on second choice on the seniority list of naval officers and he is currently working as deputy chief of naval staff dealing with projects.

Not my business to comment but I feel seniority should hold the key.

If the No 2 is good enough to be No 2 , then he surely is good enough to be No 1 as well.

Vice Admiral Asif Sindhila - he is the most capable IMO, seniority or not!

give extension.... :laugh:

After the PNS Mehran incident, he definitely doesn't deserve one.

I've met Admiral Abbas Raza......confident person....and has been commanding the Naval fleet.....he should be up.

in the noman bashir era we just finalized the sub deal in 6 years..we need someone with quick deciding mind :D

we need someone good like the current ACM of AF

beside this i have seen NOman bashir in real and shaked hand also

in the noman bashir era we just finalized the sub deal in 6 years..we need someone with quick deciding mind :D

we need someone good like the current ACM of AF

beside this i have seen NOman bashir in real and shaked hand also

CNS N/Bashir needs 'money' from the govt. he can make all kinds of 'deals' with sub contractors but where is the money?

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

I agree- He will be first Sindhi Admiral/CAS of Pakistan Navy.

he is punjabi!

Principally, merit shall be maintained & Vice Admiral Asif Sindhila, deserve it.

US_Navy_090821-N-8273J-181_Chief_of_Naval_Operations_%28CNO%29_Adm._Gary_Roughead_meets_with_Pakistan_Fleet_Commander%2C_Rear_Adm._Asif_Sandila_during_an_office_call_at_Pakistan_Naval_Technical_School_in_Karachi%2C_Pakistan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom