What's new

Why Afghanistan lost its neutrality in the War on Terror September 19, 1998

You are sick slave lota who was born in embarrassment, lives in humiliation and leaves the world
Again be original...just mirroring what I say.

You are the refection nawaz shreef, zardari and evrry gandoo general general out there. You will serve America at the expense of Pakistan. I called you out and traitors like you
How do u even justify wasting oxygen. Even your dad nawaz shreef talks of Allah. His daughter compared herself to prophet Muhammed as the chosen one and your gandoo whisky general is a so called hafiz. I won't go on to zaradari but then again you have been brought up on haram money so I expect nothing less from you. Bye bye lotay. Welcome to ignore.

Bend over and take one from ever white lgbtq American you can find. That's all you are good for

It's you who is a bloody shameless slave. It's you who is satisfied with selling your religion and being slave of USA. I want Muslims to regain the glory we used to have in the past. Where we used to rule we used to guide the world and those who messed with us were put in place. And you can't achieve that without being honest, learning latest science, improving economy and building best Armed Forces. But you don't have enough mental capacity to understand it so kid don't put much pressure on your brain.
Muslims will only regain their lost glory, if we are steadfast in our Islam, educated in the hard and social sciences. lol.

Honest with our governance, and honest with our peoples.

Regards. @Zarvan

Back
Top Bottom