What's new

Why doesn't India or Modi ever speak up for the Uyghurs? Even Israel does!

Uighurs have some of the best livers because they don't drink alcohol.
Fool, you shithole people can afford to use pigs and cows organs. No one in the world anywhere want to sell organs to the shithole cow dung eater fools.

We gave proofs to UN for Indian involvement in Baluchistan insurgency, what China did to prove that there is a west/Indian involvement in Uyghur freedom struggle?

What proofs? I've met Baloch separatists and argued with them. Their reason to break away from Pakistan has nothing to do with their love for India.

They are suffering cultural genocide. The Pak military has also been active in killing and abducting Baloch activists and even their uninvolved family members.

China on the other hand has been very supportive of Uyghurs and only targeted jihadists for extermination. Their schools were to de-radicalize Muslim Uyghurs from Jihadist ideology.

What proofs? I've met Baloch separatists and argued with them. Their reason to break away from Pakistan has nothing to do with their love for India.

They are suffering cultural genocide. The Pak military has also been active in killing and abducting Baloch activists and even their uninvolved family members.

China on the other hand has been very supportive of Uyghurs and only targeted jihadists for extermination. Their schools were to de-radicalize Muslim Uyghurs from Jihadist ideology.
Unfortunately you're right about Baluchistan its a most neglected province of Pakistan army is abducting people because of separation struggle against Pakistan started by Akbar bughti there was 40,000 armed men under his command and Sui district was a no go area for most Pakistanis then and for army as well and you can't deny Indian involvement in Baluchistan insurgency

Do you know what's the meaning of jihad ?

Last edited:

Recently, nearly the entirety of Europe as well other countries such as Israel criticized China for its policies on Uyghurs. But, guess what? India has never attacked China over Uyghur concerns. Why do you think that is? Is it because India is scared due to the massive trade and deficit with China? Or could it be due to something similar with what happened between India-Qatar and other Muslim states after the BJP female minister Nupur Sharma attacked Islam? India didn't have the nerve to own up to it and fired her instead, because of heavy reliance on the gulf. Imagine China and Russia firing someone because the USA said so, let alone Qatar. Superpower 2020?

View attachment 968293

I believe that Modi/India is too scared to attack China over Uyghurs (be their situation true or not), but you will still always see Indians bringing up Uyghurs as a tactic against Muslims on social platforms while even their own government hasn't said a word. Even Turkey has said more! (@Trisolaran @LegionnairE @lastofthepatriots @Han Patriot @beijingwalker @Beidou2020 @ThunderCat @Dalit )
The Indiots are hypocrites, despite the fact Muslims are persecuted and lynched in India, they point out to China, lol.

The Indiots don't even want to hold a plebiscite in Kashmir, lol, despite claiming to be a democracy.

lol, I laugh at Baloch separatists. This is not "Bangladesh" where Bangladesh is geographically separate from Pakistan. lol

Balochistan is not disputed territory and Baloch only make 5% of Pakistani population of 250 million Muslim population of Pakistan.

Pakistan is all about being united through Islam.

Enough said.

The Indiots are hypocrites, despite the fact Muslims are persecuted and lynched in India, they point out to China, lol.

The Indiots don't even want to hold a plebiscite in Kashmir, lol, despite claiming to be a democracy.

lol, I laugh at Baloch separatists. This is not "Bangladesh" where Bangladesh is geographically separate from Pakistan. lol

Balochistan is not disputed territory and Baloch only make 5% of Pakistani population of 250 million Muslim population of Pakistan.

Enough said.
World biggest shit democracy where minority rights goes in gutter not only for Muslims but also for Christians jain. Etc etc

No CIA and RAW propaganda on this holy forum please sir

Unfortunately you're right about Baluchistan its a most neglected province of Pakistan army is abducting people because of separation struggle against Pakistan started by Akbar bughti there was 40,000 armed men under his command and Sui district was a no go area for most Pakistanis then and for army as well and you can't deny Indian involvement in Baluchistan insurgency

Do you know what's the meaning of jihad ?

Yes I know the meaning of Jihad.
So why is it that Pakistan is right to take action against separatists, but China not against Uyghur jihadists. And yes I know the meaning of Jihad.

When radicals use it, the word means trouble. It means death to kuffars in that context. China has every right to eliminate such trouble makers who also alienate their people from society.

No we should not tolerate Uyghur terrorists in our country. We know what happens when we allow foreigners to come and bring their terrorist ideology.

Like the 2014 Karachi Airport attack.

Enough said.

Nobody's claiming it's disputed territory, clown.

There are a number of Baloch who in fact want to separate from Pakistan. Believe it or not.

Pakistan can stay united regardless of religion. Comedian.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom