What's new

Why India's diaspora is so powerful

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

India has the largest diaspora in the world. But that isn't the only reason why Indian migrants are so influential—in business, science, and diplomacy.

00:00 - Why India’s diaspora matters
00:28 - Size
01:20 - Power
02:11 - Diplomacy

What's up with the slew of seemingly pro-India articles by Econoshit all of a sudden?
A stick from the state department? 🧐
I know, it is weird. Almost as if a new Economist has spawned.

What's up with the slew of seemingly pro-India articles by Econoshit all of a sudden?
I know, it is weird. Almost as if a new Economist has spawned.
May be, just may be has to do with certain defence deals the US is hoping to win. Saw a twitter post on another def site i wont name here, there was a pic of a stryker somewhere in Rajasthan apparently. I havent been able to find anything about it on google though.

Edit: ignore that bit I wrote in the post earlier. Did some digging and thats a pic of stryker from 2009 exercise. So back to the question, whats with the newly pro India posts.

yup, they used to be rabidly left wing and constantly having a go at India not that long ago.

paisa khila dia hoga

India has the largest diaspora in the world. But that isn't the only reason why Indian migrants are so influential—in business, science, and diplomacy.

00:00 - Why India’s diaspora matters
00:28 - Size
01:20 - Power
02:11 - Diplomacy
Well India is the most populous country in the world.

India has 1.42 billion people. Even more than China now.

China only has 1.41 billion people.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom