What's new

Why is India excluded from OIC?

I think one of the conditions of membership is that the applicant not have active widespread anti-Muslim pogroms. I'm just guessing, I haven't read the charter or anything.

Not a pajeet who desperately wants to join OIC
We have intention of helping poor muslim nations suffering from shortage of food grains , vegetables , medicines power outage . We can give few billion dollar monetary help if they need it badly for repayment .

India is not in western camp. West sanctioned Russian oil. We purchased Russian oil. Most of the military hardware is Russian.

More like Pakistan is a puppet of US. You could not buy wheat or oil from Russia. Your Iran gas pipeline is nonfunctional because of sanctions.
Stop twisting things.
Buying oil and hardware does not put a country into a camp.
India is an anti-Islamic country ruled by a Islam hater terrorist party, good partner of Israel, always pushing western agenda (e.g. anti China).
It will be like bringing an enemy into its fold. The whole purpose of OIC will be pointless.

Because its a Hindu fascist state with the blood of thousands of Muslims on its hands. Not to forget it chose to elect the butcher of Gujarat as its Prime Minister, twice. Then article 370, regular massacres of Muslims, demolition of Mosques and CAA etc.

The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) is the second largest organization after the United Nations with a membership of 57 states spread over four continents. The Organization is the collective voice of the Muslim world. It endeavors to safeguard and protect the interests of the Muslim world in the spirit of promoting international peace and harmony among various people of the world.

The Organization has the singular honor to galvanize the Ummah into a unified body and have actively represented the Muslims by espousing all causes close to the hearts of over 1.5 billion Muslims of the world.

It's a religion based group, not an economic pact etc

India are friendly toward but not part of the Muslim world.

Back
Top Bottom