What's new

Why majority of countries love Bangladesh?

Porbot

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi! I've a question. Why are we so loved? China loves us, Russia loves us, Japan loves us, Turkey loves us etc etc....Are we that pretty...may be thats why they fall in love with us.....anyway I put this thread under this forum so that we can discuss strategic importance of bangladesh......:chilli:

well we have a victim tag on us - land of floods cyclone bloody genocide..... japanese people feel pity, we have a strategic importance to china , Turkey for ummah love. Next?

@Porbot How old are you? When did you leave Bangladesh and why?? What do you do now??

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink:

Because you're Muslims, because Pakistan didn't play a vicious media campaign against you after the war, because Pakistan mended relations, introduced China & the rest of the Muslim World later on. Because Bangladeshis themselves are good ambassadors of their country, have developed their textile sector & are developing other sectors of their economy. Because Bangladesh hasn't been involved in anything remotely controversial in the past 40 or so years whether in terms of international relations or domestic affairs.

In many ways Bangladesh has a lot to teach others in her vicinity ! Pakistan could certainly learn from the Microfinancing programs.

Because:

we are: Poor + Generous
They are: Rich + Generous

Poor + Rich = Sympathy
Generous + Generous = Love/Friendship

We are: Poor + Generous
India is: Poor + Miser

Poor + Poor = Fighting
Generous + Miser = Repulsive

We are: Muslim majority + Generous
PK is: Muslim majority + Generous

Muslim + Muslim = Brothers
Generous + Generous = Love/Friendship.

LoL what I am making!!

Eorl ⚔;3787177 said:
Because:

we are: Poor + Generous
They are: Rich + Generous

Poor + Rich = Sympathy
Generous + Generous = Love/Friendship

We are: Poor + Generous
India is: Poor + Miser

Poor + Poor = Fighting
Generous + Miser = Repulsive

We are: Muslim majority + Generous
PK is: Muslim majority + Generous

Muslim + Muslim = Brothers
Generous + Generous = Love/Friendship.

LoL what I am making!!

Dont Forget to Watch AXN( Amazing Race) at 12 am BD local time tonight ............ Most probably we have a Bangladesh Episode today... Though they went to the poorest part of Dhaka among laborers, Bangladeshis were highly praised by viewers...

Majority of countries dont know where BD is on the world map.

Majority Americans think Bangladesh is the capital of India, yaaaak

because Bangladesh was a part of Pakistan ( East Pakistan) , Pakistan is the origin of its independence .... later on , due to some conflicts, Indians put aggression in Bengali's Mind and Bengali's starts hating Pakistan

Hi! I've a question. Why are we so loved? China loves us, Russia loves us, Japan loves us, Turkey loves us etc etc....Are we that pretty...may be thats why they fall in love with us.....anyway I put this thread under this forum so that we can discuss strategic importance of bangladesh......:chilli:

"Um, I think your problem is low self-esteem:meeting:

because Bangladesh was a part of Pakistan ( East Pakistan) , Pakistan is the origin of its independence .... later on , due to some conflicts, Indians put aggression in Bengali's Mind and Bengali's starts hating Pakistan

Indians did nothing... Yahya and Niazi did enough damage, even Honduras would have taken the advantage.... and its India , their only motto is love thy neighbours (like pakistan, BD, China, Sri Lanka):azn: ...

har BD thread me hamara naam lena FASHION ban gaya hai ajkal :D

Anyways, yes All countries love BD very much, infact they want to marry BD & do things that are done after marriage:

300_2270082.png

like Jhata se pitna??

Back
Top Bottom