What's new

why mutiny is so dangerous...

1999 was mutiny or coup. It's a simple question.

There's a case pending on the very issue. The American university professor was quite clear along with many other PTI leaders on the matter.

It must be a great achievement for your mothers womb to raise a child who would use such language with me.

Go away drunkard.
Go away shitter do not shit in every thread

There's a case pending on the very issue. The American university professor was quite clear along with many other PTI leaders on the matter.

It must be a great achievement for your mothers womb to raise a child who would use such language with me.

CHutia! Go read your allegation and my response. I asked you to show me where did IK or PTI ever endorse Mutiny within the PA? This is what you accused them of. Registering a case by your harami PDM sarkar does not equate to endorsing mutiny. There are over 100 FIRs against IK and PTI by your imported government. So try again!

As for the last comment, well it is a great achievement for my mother however can't say the same for yours after all she may curse the day she gave birth to a jhoota munafiq shiter like you.

CHutia! Go read your allegation and my response. I asked you to show me where did IK or PTI ever endorse Mutiny within the PA? This is what you accused them of. Registering a case by your harami PDM sarkar does not equate to endorsing mutiny. There are over 100 FIRs against IK and PTI by your imported government. So try again!

As for the last comment, well it is a great achievement for my mother however can't say the same for yours after all she may curse the day she gave birth to a jhoota munafiq troll like you.

I did not mention anyone specifically. You simply assumed them to be PTI and Niazi. Moreover the social media circus propagated by PTI has often flirted with the idea of provoking mutiny in the armed forces. There is ample circumstantial evidence for which a case has been registered.

As far as your cultural and genetic prowess of foul mouthed vulgarity is concerned, i cannot compete with you. It beggars belief how you behave under garb of anonymity on an internet forum showcasing the home school credentials.

I did not mention anyone specifically. You simply assumed them to be PTI and Niazi
So is that your argument now? As if we don't know what you are referring to. So tell me if not PTI which other party were you referring to since you clearly mentioned one political party, which party? We all wait for your response?

Moreover the social media circus propagated by PTI has often flirted with the idea of provoking mutiny in the armed forces
And here you contradict yourself again by equating social media with PTI? So where did provoke the idea of Mutiny?
As far as your cultural and genetic prowess of foul mouthed vulgarity is concerned, i cannot compete with you. It beggars belief how you behave under garb of anonymity on an internet forum showcasing the home school credentials.
My cultural and genetic powerss is exactly the way it should be for the likes of you throwing fake allegations, encouraging corruption, abuse of power, illegal detention, and torture. Khud to life western democracy main enjoy ker raha ha or huma yahan bashan da raha ha. Mera school credentials ko chor or apni fikar ker, yahan to ayashi ker raha ha, but roz-e-qayamat to hisab ho ga sub ka. Us din sa dar.

So is that your argument now? As if we don't know what you are referring to. So tell me if not PTI which other party were you referring to since you clearly mentioned one political party, which party? We all wait for your response?
Almost all political parties drag the institutions into the political quagmire. The most recent one is one particular PTI whose supporters constantly parrot the narrative that some patriotic characters in the army should overthrow the command structure.
And here you contradict yourself again by equating social media with PTI? So where did provoke the idea of Mutiny?
Do you know why that American professor was apprehended? He was calling for mutiny in the army and Niazi has also talked about how officers should refuse orders.
My cultural and genetic powerss is exactly the way it should be for the likes of you throwing fake allegations, encouraging corruption, abuse of power, illegal detention, and torture. Khud to life western democracy main enjoy ker raha ha or huma yahan bashan da raha ha. Mera school credentials ko chor or apni fikar ker, yahan to ayashi ker raha ha, but roz-e-qayamat to hisab ho ga sub ka. Us din sa dar.
I didn't know supporting Niazi and PTI gives one powers of God to judge for the afterlife. That is some super science.

Do you know why that American professor was apprehended? He was calling for mutiny in the army and Niazi has also talked about how officers should refuse orders.
Then PA should go for an open hearing. Why SG was released?

Then PA should go for an open hearing. Why SG was released?

Government is not sincere. The prosecution was poor and political leverage was probably assessed to be more fruitful than prosecution.

Almost all political parties drag the institutions into the political quagmire. The most recent one is one particular PTI whose supporters constantly parrot the narrative that some patriotic characters in the army should overthrow the command structure.

I didn't know supporting Niazi and PTI gives one powers of God to judge for the afterlife. That is some super science.
Thank you for showing everyone what a fraud you are.

@Imran Khan @HRK

So funny.. Army is postponing elections like a marriage date.

Also, CJCOAS family members were picked up over tweets.
الیکشن ایجاد ہے کافر کی- الیکشن لڑنے والے بھٹکے ہوئے اور ووٹ دینے والے غافل

Back
Top Bottom