What's new

Will Narendra Modi become the PM in 2014????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modi suffers from a image trap propagated by pseudo-secularists.
He can come out any time and say that the deaths in the riots are unfortunate and that the regrets the fact that he could not stop them. But he won't. What else do you expect would happen to his image? The 'psuedo-secularists' just played their political move. Modi doesn't even acknowledge that he screwed up. Understandably he pissed off a lot of people.

He is an extremely divisive figure and such divisive leaders cannot lead, especially if we are talking about a coalition.

Modi can never be PM. Even people inside BJP will not allow that.
Modi is also not liked by RSS.

Narendra Modi will never be the PM, please digest it in your head.
These are the latent saffron brigade, which gets enamored by the 'business' nature of Modi. They will not understand that what people like me complain about is not Modi's involvement in the riots as such, but his failure to come clean on his efforts to stop them.
They hide behind this dirty tree saying 'He did his best and anybody could have done only so much'. And Modi rightly takes advantage of this brigade.
But there are enough people who just want him to express regret at the killings. And they are not just Muslims. They will stop him. The problem for Modi is, as his brigade cannot understand, if he does express regret, he will lose his karsevaks and Varun Gandhis. Simple math.

India desperate for good leaders. So sad, but we can't loan you IK. Narendra Modi, a mass murderer as PM, who'd have thought the worst managed, most violent and failed state would fall so low?

Modi can never be PM. Even people inside BJP will not allow that.
Modi is also not liked by RSS.
BS

RSS posted their views that Modi should go to national politics.Today,He showed and BJP bowed in front of his decision.
Sushma,jaitley etc support him and problem is advani

India desperate for good leaders. So sad, but we can't loan you IK. Narendra Modi, a mass murderer as PM, who'd have thought the worst managed, most violent and failed state would fall so low?

IK is big fat pig.He just have one thing to do ...every thing is possible under him.He will do this n that like he has magic stick.
lol..
Modi has made gujrat as number 1 state of india..what Ik has done??Fat lies..will do this n that...bla bla bla..
lol

IK is big fat pig.He just have one thing to do ...every thing is possible under him.He will do this n that like he has magic stick.
lol..
Modi has made gujrat as number 1 state of india..what Ik has done??Fat lies..will do this n that...bla bla bla..
lol
Have fun being ruled by the Hindu Hitler!

any objection ;) ??
none of ur business...Keep living in delusions created by IK..lol...

Hitler did it on ground and so does modi ;)
I guess you're racist, liking Hitler.
So do you think Jews should be wiped out?
Or Muslims?

Or is it that you're just a young boy trolling?

I guess you're racist, liking Hitler.
So do you think Jews should be wiped out?
Or Muslims?

Or is it that you're just a young boy trolling?

u dint get my point..so u deserve Ik..
Thought,its none of ur business to poke nose in indian affairs :P..
firstly get indian citizenship ;)

u dint get my point..so u deserve Ik..
Thought,its none of ur business to poke nose in indian affairs :P..
firstly get indian citizenship ;)
Who wants to live in that hellhole soon to be ruled by a despot?

I'm soooo disappointed with the current government and a weak leader that I'm beginning to think Modi will be a thousand times better.

BTW its funny some Pakistanis worry about Modi between their Osama Bin Laden prayer meet and JUD fundraising rally. Modi does not even concern anyone outside India, but in their trained belief that modi is a terrorist, they see a reflection of their own self but on the ''enemy'' side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom