What's new

Woman executed in China over child prostitution

rajeev

BANNED
Reaction score
BEIJING — A woman in southwest China has been executed after being convicted of forcing 22 schoolchildren into prostitution, state press said Monday.

Zhao Qingmei was put to death in Guizhou province "in recent days" after her final appeal was rejected, the Guizhou Daily reported.

Zhao was convicted with six others of forcing the 22 pupils, some of whom may have been as young as six, and an older girl into prostitution in the impoverished mountainous province from March to June 2006, the paper said.

Zhao was also convicted of aiding her husband in the rape of a child, it added.

The report said the other defendants, including Zhao's husband, were given sentences ranging from jail time, including life sentences, to death with a two-year reprieve, a punishment normally commuted to life in prison.

China annually executes more people than the rest of the world combined, last year putting to death more than 1,700 people out of a global total of almost 2,400, according to Amnesty International.

As China does not publish full data on death sentences, rights groups say the numbers of people executed could be far higher.

The regret is that they left the husband alive to rape another child another day.

How I wish punishments for heinous crimes (after conviction and the due process of law) were as severe in India!

She must have known about many VIPs who used her services. Now she can no longer talk.

The regret is that they left the husband alive to rape another child another day.

How I wish punishments for heinous crimes (after conviction and the due process of law) were as severe in India!

I really hope these kind of laws to be here in India too..some one will think twice before touching a child

Good work china:china: thats the way to protect peace loving people from psychos and criminal minded animals.:tup:

This kind of cruelty can only happen in China. that why all Chinese who come out of the china never go back to china again. I hope some days this communism will end in china and people will live with freedom. Thank GOD in India we live with freedom at least no hang over no death sentenced untill national security comes live.

This kind of cruelty can only happen in China. that why all Chinese who come out of the china never go back to china again. I hope some days this communism will end in china and people will live with freedom. Thank GOD in India we live with freedom at least no hang over no death sentenced untill national security comes live.

What cruelty man??If those kind of rules were already placed in India .Crimes against children should have lower here ..

MAN

i think you didnot read the thread correctly

its not always China Bashing ..

call it cruelty all you want but i am all for the death for these child molesters! and yea u keep thanking ur GOD we prefer to work on betterment of the nation.

I have a friend with a Christian ministry in Mexico that rescues Children that have been kidnapped and sold into sexual slavery. He was a major money launder for the Mexican drug cartels. After committing his life to God he now uses the contacts from his former life to find out where the kids are being held. then sets up surveillance to see how many are involved. And when the timing is right he to goes in and gets the kids. He uses a team of ex cartel people who also have given their lives to God. Usually he doesn't involve police becuase many times they are involved with the traffickers. The problem is world wide and a lot more pervasive then people realize.

Hate to break it to you but it happens all over the world including the U.S. and India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom