What's new

World Armies - Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which "Islamic" govt ever took power in Bangladesh to even support your outrageous claim they can not save themselves? Bangladesh can not be a world super power in the next two decades, and the kuffar wont allow nuclear bombs, ICBM, nuclear submarines, or aircraft carriers to be built/purchased by Bangladesh. For this reason, those politicians that rely on the kuffar can simply never be trusted. Those politicians' performance in the last few decades has actually proved my point.

Finally, who asked you to interfere in domestic Bangladeshi politics? What Bangladesh would do or would not do is for Bangladeshis to decide, not for "hinduguy" to decide or interfere in.

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Two of Bangladesh's neighbours, Pakistan and India already tested their nuclear weapons more than a decade ago. Bangladesh obtaining nuclear weapons will be for maintaining balance in the region. India is building dams to turn Bangladesh into a desert. If Bangladesh had nuclear weapons and Islamic-minded people, they would not tolerate such nonsense from India.
Bhai Banglar Lathial, you seem like aren't aware of the true extent of Bdesh's sell out to Bharati after bastard MUA's illegal take over. Here comes the party spoiler.. A Bharati named Mhadavi Islam (Offcourse DECEPTIVE last name) had taken the responsibility of BD's nuclear sector like 24 benya Hindus were made full secretaries out of 47 during superlative dalali of current time and infiltration in other executive, legislative and powerful sectors were similar or worse. Now aren't you gonna agree with the premise of Islam getting weakened in BD by the departure of W. Pakistani soldiers?

Yes, you are right, reality cannot be denied. So, ask your Burmese troops not to make the same mistake they made in 2001 when your army amassed 60,000 troops along our border. We sent only 20,000 troops, but also sent a group of commandos behind your superpower mlitary line who lived among the Arakanese Mujahids for a while in a preparation to destroy your army's supply line. Your coward Burmese army had to back off when they found out the reality.

So, as you are so stupidly talking about our Cox's Bazaar, we can also say that we will take over the entire Arakan next time when your Burma again starts bickering like you. Arakanese Mujahids are waiting for such a situation. Note, Arakan was never a part of Burma. It was annexed by you when British left it in the early 20th century.

Do not come to this forum with a false identity and tell us who is our enemy. India is not here to make a direct attack on us. It uses some other methods to influence some of our foreign policies. But, we identify Burma as the sole enemy of Bangladesh that amasses troops in our border time to time, and tries to steal gas from our sea territory. We will just break your teeth when your country again amasses troops along our border, don't worry.

We have already built an airforce base in Cox's Bazaar although your govt protested a lot. Note that we will place the new purchase of fighter planes in that base. We are already building a submarine/naval base near Kutubdia so that your Burmese thieves do not dare to steal our wealth in the BoB.

Your post indicates that you are stupid beyond redemption. Sorry for the harsh word but your constant attack, which was uncalled for, and accusing me of being a Myanmar citizen shows your lack of intelligence. You do not even live in Bangladesh for a start. Stop making things up. Of the 150 million Bangladesh, barely 2 million people would even care about anything that goes on in Myanmar. If there is an enemy of Bangladesh, it is your dhoti-clad Dadababus. Make no mistake. Traitors of your ilk will be buried six fee down. Don't make empty threats from the comfort of your home in a foreign country.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Bangladeshi bureaucrats should have consulted with these iWarriors before becoming a ratified signatory of NPT.

Do you realize that your proposition is a contradiction in itself? Let's see if you have the brains to figure how that creates a contradiction.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Well Bangladesh can always follow the current path and reach to the level of Japan or Germany who can make nukes within matter of days. Again Bangladesh is putting enough diplomatic pressure for a nuclear umbrella under NPT. NPT does give a non legally binding umbrella but BD wants a legally binding umbrella where 5 official nuclear holding nation will response with a nukes if BD ever attacked by nukes.

Heck even Brazil and South Africa had and can make nukes in days notice...

Japan and Germany have industrial backbones that are much stronger than India and Pakistan, combined. They have US bases on their turf and they are essentially USA's stooges when it comes to foreign policy because of their defeats in WWII. Bangladesh has been a stooge of the West ever since its existence but with BAL in power, it's first a stooge of India then a stooge of the West. Do you think they will ever provide nuclear umbrella to Bangladesh? Can you "outsource" defense matters to such untrustworthy parties as the West?

Bhai Banglar Lathial, you seem like aren't aware of the true extent of Bdesh's sell out to Bharati after bastard MUA's illegal take over. Here comes the party spoiler.. A Bharati named Mhadavi Islam (Offcourse DECEPTIVE last name) had taken the responsibility of BD's nuclear sector like 24 benya Hindus were made full secretaries out of 47 during superlative dalali of current time and infiltration in other executive, legislative and powerful sectors were similar or worse. Now aren't you gonna agree with the premise of Islam getting weakened in BD by the departure of W. Pakistani soldiers?

Thank you for your constructive message. The reality is BAL is a stooge of Hindustan. Every area of any strategic significance has been sold to India. They are allowing any fledgling, unproductive or any sort of industry or sector from Hindustan unimpeded access and allowing all sorts of debauchery in public, having removed all traces of Islamic teachings from the curriculum, the constitution, media under the thumb of radical-Hindutva-fanatics (notice how the spread of malicious Hindutva-ideology spread during BAL tenure; you would know it if you live in Bangladesh).

Why did you mention W. Pakistani soldiers? They have nothing to do with Bangladesh today. You are correct that BAL is not a Bangladeshi government.

Your post indicates that you are stupid beyond redemption. Sorry for the harsh word but your constant attack, which was uncalled for, and accusing me of being a Myanmar citizen shows your lack of intelligence. You do not even live in Bangladesh for a start. Stop making things up. Of the 150 million Bangladesh, barely 2 million people would even care about anything that goes on in Myanmar. If there is an enemy of Bangladesh, it is your dhoti-clad Dadababus. Make no mistake. Traitors of your ilk will be buried six fee down. Don't make empty threats from the comfort of your home in a foreign country.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Do you realize that your proposition is a contradiction in itself? Let's see if you have the brains to figure how that creates a contradiction.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Japan and Germany have industrial backbones that are much stronger than India and Pakistan, combined. They have US bases on their turf and they are essentially USA's stooges when it comes to foreign policy because of their defeats in WWII. Bangladesh has been a stooge of the West ever since its existence but with BAL in power, it's first a stooge of India then a stooge of the West. Do you think they will ever provide nuclear umbrella to Bangladesh? Can you "outsource" defense matters to such untrustworthy parties as the West?

I am not answering to your usual bla, bla rants. You did not answer to the truth that I have stated in my previous post about the 2001 Burmese massing of troops. Because it has hurt your Burmese ego. You are certainly a stupid Burmese beyond my imagination. Otherwise why you are here to glorify Burmese army without knowing the facts about our own army. Go to some other forum to glorify Burmese army.

Do not worry about nuclear weapons. Bangladesh does not need it to sooth your ego. Are you a stupid playing kid suggesting nuclear arms for Bangladesh? Do you have any idea what it is? Do you think any country will ever use this weapon of mass destruction? Better go back to the primary school and learn the basics. And do not ever insult our military.

Your other rants do not deserve answer.

You are highly ignorant. How old are you? Don't talk about IQ because you have never even heard of any high intelligence society. You could not even qualify for MENSA (the easiest high IQ society in the world to gain entry into) if you tried, so do not talk about IQ.

Because this thread is on the Bangladeshi military, I chose not to talk about the pathetic state of Bangladeshi military. Do not talk like an ignoramus. The country you are living in already suffered from two instances of nuclear explosions from an enemy country, so your false idea that no body will use nuclear weapons is BS. As another example, "Israel" threatened to use nuclear weapons in 1973 when it felt it would be destroyed and when USA received that message, it started its "Operation NickelGrass".

Nvm, you are best suited to playing PlayStation.

[You are highly ignorant. How old are you? Don't talk about IQ because you have never even heard of any high intelligence society. You could not even qualify for MENSA (the easiest high IQ society in the world to gain entry into) if you tried, so do not talk about IQ.

Because this thread is on the Bangladeshi military, I chose not to talk about the pathetic state of Bangladeshi military. Do not talk like an ignoramus. The country you are living in already suffered from two instances of nuclear explosions from an enemy country, so your false idea that no body will use nuclear weapons is BS. As another example, "Israel" threatened to use nuclear weapons in 1973 when it felt it would be destroyed and when USA received that message, it started its "OperatQUOTE=Banglar Lathial;2483258]ion NickelGrass".

Nvm, you are best suited to playing PlayStation.[/QUOTE]

You could not even qualify for MENSA (the easiest high IQ society in the world to gain entry into) if you tried, so do not talk about IQ.

BRO, just a curiosity... Are you in it? Being an ex-Wall Street employee, I had seen a couple of them and was mentioned by my boss that I was in their league by many times, although I didn't have any official recognition. Anyway, without further beating own drum; I just want to inform you that I haven't seen a nutty history's professor, crack head like him in the NET. Zakir Bhai compared his actions with 'Flip-Floppers' but I named it 'Banorer Nach'. If you cross-refer the details of his posts regard history then you would find out gross doctoring, which equate with fallacy of premise, induction-deduction etc. Further it would lead you to ask whether this guy is in a mission of civilizational change or not. If he is then he probably carries intelligence espionage. So, beware of him and try to shove the facts at his bottom, please.

Finally,low yielding Nukes are getting used as depleted Uranium's artillery shell, bunker blaster and many other forms till today. And the possibility of high yield's one is still there. So, it's ignoramus, mediocrity of rulling its possibility out, thanks.

Bangladesh need to spend more money on their air force

Bangladesh need to spend more money on their air force

Welcome brother, why dont you start a thread in member intro and introduce yourself. :)

Anyway, there are plans to modernise the air force, you can read them in this bd section

Though there are no Commanding Officers' course but Unit Command Courses are conducted for potential Lt Cols who could not undergo Staff Course. And Since 2001 NDC has been running AFWC (Armed Forces War Course) for selected Lt Cols and equivalent officers from Army, Navy and Air Force for a duration of 44 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom