What's new

World is recognizing that the Indians are stupid

Abdul Rehman Majeed

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

A top adviser to Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky, Mikhail Podoliak, said in an interview that Indians have “low intellectual potential”.

You can watch the video with English CC

Hence every other tech company has Indians leading it. Plus, i recall they landed on the moon recently.

No need to worry, their low IQ and the top tier high IQ of our lumber1 morons will lead Pakistan to success.

Hence every other tech company has Indians leading it. Plus, i recall they landed on the moon recently.

No need to worry, their low IQ and the top tier high IQ of our lumber1 morons will lead Pakistan to success.

Indian moon mission is fake.

A top adviser to Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky, Mikhail Podoliak, said in an interview that Indians have “low intellectual potential”.

So, now, Ukraine became representtive of entire world :) , This is such a troll thread. If we dont support them, what else they wud say ??

So, now, Ukraine became representtive of entire world :) , This is such a troll thread. If we dont support them, what else they wud say ??

The whole world is supporting Ukraine.

1694742595544.png

The ukrainian is smarter than I thought. He probably doesn't realize the establishment are in control while he's being a western patsy..

The whole world is supporting Ukraine.
I knew you were a western shill. Everyone take note. By the way, the whole world believe in many things that was debunked in the past.

Last edited:
The ukrainian is smarter than I thought. He probably doesn't realize the establishment are in control while he's being a western patsy..

I knew you were a western shill. Ezeryone take note. By the way, the whole world believe in many things that was debunked in the past.

Indians are slaves of the west and have low value.

He should know in international affairs no one is permanent friend or enemy. If he wants sympathy, then he has to step down from high ladder and plead his case. Crocodile tears for all I care. This war is sustained by the west. How much longer can they fund this war?

Irony is OP is an Indian

Not sure about low IQ potential, but definitely low hygiene potential...

Back
Top Bottom