What's new

World of Tanks

How come you guys are not playing this game?
One of the best military game ever!!!!

Btw if you guys are playing then which vehicle are you using?
German Artillery - Grille

Yes i am playing this game and have been for long time now. My username in game is dkomar10, feel free to contact me. Currently, i am playing in United States but i should be back in Pakistan soon for a few weeks. Don't think i will be playing much in Pakistan due to high ping. But if anyone wants to play with me, send me message in game or something.

This is one epic game, I made the mistake of starting the German line(dont judge me!) because I thought not many people would, now I wish I started off with the British, USA or French line. Wish I could swap over my progress:/

I'm up to tier 6 on every German line except the new 1, plus I have Tiger P and upto tier 4 on the USA and French trees.

Very excited about world of warships.

I did play this game, loved it bu my computer lagged.

I'm using HP pavillion windows 8 pc, is there any decent mid range video card that i can install into my pc tower to improve the graphics handling capabilities of my pc?

Any advice would be appreciated!

@Aussie4ever @Myth_buster_1

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry bro do not know much about graphic cards, I just buy the most expensive PC at the shop;). Make sure you close all other program's when running the game. I'm not sure if there is a auto- set up for graphics ill check in about 40mins.

I did play this game, loved it bu my computer lagged.

I'm using HP pavillion windows 8 pc, is there any decent mid range video card that i can install into my pc tower to improve the graphics handling capabilities of my pc?

Any advice would be appreciated!

@Aussie4ever @Myth_buster_1

Best thing to do would be to set ur video settings to the lowest.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are your favourite tanks?

I love the Soviet tanks... KV 1, KV 1S and the German tan destroyers.... but I havent played for a long time..

B1 is a terrible, terrible tank, but i like the underdog style:).

Panzer 2-4 ftw:)

What are your favourite tanks?

I love the Soviet tanks... KV 1, KV 1S and the German tan destroyers.... but I havent played for a long time..

my user name is jf17thunder. just lost my account :( forgot password for the game and email :(

I love ELC and T-50 as scouts. Hellcat as TD and IS-3 as heavy tank....

played it about an year back. Ended with a King Tiger :D. Then didnt get time to continue gaming

Back
Top Bottom