What's new

Would The Friendship between China and Pakistan Last Forever ?

We never loved them. They were never our friends. They lost our friendship because of their own interest in this region. They gave us all the weapons because they wanted to use our soil against USSR. Ayub Kahn reign was the only time when people thought that US is our friend. After that, their reputation started to decrease. They gave our politicians money and hence corrupted them. Those politicians corrupted our system.

On the other hand, China has always did what was best for both countries and not just for their own national interest. We are in a state where we need friends and we can see ho USA is behaving with us. That is why, if something bad happens between US and China, Pakistan will always be with China.

I hope this friendship becomes even stronger and love for both countries may rise between the people of both countries.

Good luck buddy .. Even you know y China needs Pakistan .... I m talking about the resources needs of China (excluding the much talked Containing India on its border policy )

We never loved them. They were never our friends. They lost our friendship because of their own interest in this region. They gave us all the weapons because they wanted to use our soil against USSR. Ayub Kahn reign was the only time when people thought that US is our friend. After that, their reputation started to decrease. They gave our politicians money and hence corrupted them. Those politicians corrupted our system.

On the other hand, China has always did what was best for both countries and not just for their own national interest. We are in a state where we need friends and we can see ho USA is behaving with us. That is why, if something bad happens between US and China, Pakistan will always be with China.

I hope this friendship becomes even stronger and love for both countries may rise between the people of both countries.

It is almost 10 years, still true ??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom