What's new

Iran and Saudi Arabia reportedly agree to resume diplomatic ties and re-open embassies within two months

This is a Sunni vs Shia thing.
I have lived in Saudi Arabia. And the Saudis despise Shias. I was invited for lunch at a Saudi family's home, because we are Pakistani Muslims, so we went to mosque together.
And he always talked badly of them and also the Iraqi Shias as well.

I was living in Dammam, Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia at the time.

Arab regimes have not supported any terrorist groups nor do they have any terrorist proxies. It is the Iranian Mullah's that are famous for this and they are famous for meddling in internal affairs in only war torn/unstable Arab countries as otherwise they have no means to do anything.

The terrorists that you speak about (AQ, ISIS and their likes), their main enemy are the very same Arab regimes. Their main victims are in their majority Sunni Arabs. Not Iranians or Shias. This fairytale needs to end once and for all.

What are those photos supposed to prove

? I don't care about useless statements, "agreements", "deals signed", empty words. I care about actions and facts on the ground. Unfortunately the ground reality confirms what I am saying.

18942307_605.jpg

GettyImages-103167477.jpg

Notice, I am not saying that Arabs and Iranians cannot live in peace. I am saying that Arabs should not be trusting the Mullah's that currently rule Iran. I am also saying that Mullah's should play with open cards and not use Islam etc. as a instrument to hide behind, when the ground reality is that many Iranians hate/dislike Islam and Arabs.

Yes, and you are an Arabized and mentally ill 70 year old Iranian refugee in Canada that is obsessing about Arabs 24/7 on a Pakistani forum like most of your other obsessed friends here.

No matter how much nonsense you keep writing, I am as Saudi and Arab as you are.

Do you want me to show everyone here what the majority of Iranians online think about those topics I touched upon? Reddit, Twitter etc.

This is publicly available sources. It is like saying that water is wet or that current-day Indians in their majority hate Muslims/Islam.

You nationalist Iranians hiding under the "Islamic cover" don't like those realities to see the daylight because you are using Shia Islam to hide your regional imperialism and regional ambitions. You cry about US imperialism 24/7, but you are trying to behave similarly. If Arabs were not a very strong collective of 20 + countries and almost half a billion people and economies many times larger than Iran, you would do the same to them as what you did in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon etc.

Can you tell me why your Mullah's are only capable of meddling in failed/unstable/war-torn Arab states?

Iranian nationalists/Hindutva = same thing, different names, hiding under different covers.

Stfu big nosed salafi terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom