What's new

Is Pakistan The Real Historic India?

Idiot, Indus River Valley civilization happened mostly in Pakistan, not in India. lol Go get your Ganges civilization. lol. :D
When are you guys going to UN about us stealing your identity?
Are you guys really serious about it? If not then this is all moot point.

:omghaha:This is old and re-used which was proven to be illogical.

Even the Greeks who lived 2000 years ago had a pretty good idea of how India is.

Capture.JPG

The book is called Bibliotheca Historica written by Diodorus Siculus Also, 28000 stades are around 5000 KM distance between the east and west of India. Pretty much get the idea.

The first European Coloniser who landed in India came looking for the land of spices, and he landed on the Malabar coast, in Southwest India. It was Vasco da Gama, a Portuguese traveler. He landed in 1498. Even before that, the Persian and Arab traders who traded with India specifically called it Hind.

To top it all off, Al-Biruni wrote Kitab al-Hind describes this Malabar coast as a major trading hub for Arab merchants.

In conclusion, I don't need Wiki, I have hundreds of sources to prove my claim? What do you have? "mu mu mu British named India whaaaa":lol:

Actually the oldest Indus River Civilization sites are in Pakistan which are Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa, you idiot. :lol:

Wikipedia also says Most of Indus River Valley Civilization happened in Pakistan. :D
Living in Kanneda and don't know what is meant by 'oldest site'. Abey! Harappan and Mohenjo-Daro are the first sites where the Brits found an old civilization. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom