What's new

ISPR needs a channel of its own

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Watch this video and try to decipher the strategy our private TV channels are keeping. Almost all TV channels recorded this press conference but didn't air. Why?

BLA terrorists had kept this guy hostage for ransom for a month until he got free by army officials.

You don't own a strategy when you depend on others for its execution. ISPR needs a channel of its own. This is not an improvement but a essential need to fight war against terrorism.

@Donatello @waz @Fracker @Leader @Jazzbot @Muhammad Omar @Indus Falcon @Horus @WebMaster @xyxmt @Bratva @rockstar08 @fakhre mirpur @chauvunist @Sage @Hyperion @Pakistan Shaheen @Zarvan @Color_Less_Sky @syedali73 @karakoram @Pak_Sher @Stealth @DESERT FIGHTER @graphican @Spring Onion @WAJsal @SipahSalar @volatile @Arsalan @Oscar @WebMaster @Chak Bamu @waleed3601 @pakistani342 @Jungibaaz @Jaanbaz @Jf Thunder @SBD-3 @Slav Defence @TankMan @Irfan Baloch

Last edited:
I work for free if they open a channel :)
we need ISPR channel aint got any doubt.

But then every other news/program by that channel would be dubbed as "Jamhooriat k Khilaf Sazish" :sniper:

But then every other news/program by that channel would be dubbed as "Jamhooriat k Khilaf Sazish" :sniper:
freedom of speech when politician have right to come and curse Zia and Generals and specially Geo and some anti can call Afg mission was the reason we have this terror then i guess along with 80 channels if there is one which only represnt PA wont hurt them i guess. ...

Well yes they should have a channel of their own.

Many reasons to support that, one of them is I hardly get to watch all those inspiring songs that once PTV used to play about our forces, hardly any coverage of what developments are taking place in forces, what is happening in cleared areas or areas where ops are underway, the documentaries about our forces, and serials on our Shaheeds with their stories etc and that channel can contribute a lot to uniting people and removing the confusion.

But the disadvantages are also there a dictator with own channel to spread is propaganda would not be good thing.

freedom of speech when politician have right to come and curse Zia and Generals and specially Geo and some anti can call Afg mission was the reason we have this terror then i guess along with 80 channels if there is one which only represnt PA wont hurt them i guess. ...

Agreed as It should not but it WOULD for sure. ISPR needs a channel of its own for good reasons as to bring in reality.The myth that 80% of budget is consumed by Armed Forces only was shown the day of light recently by Gen Kiyani. There are many more and many important issues which need to be talked upon in open and show the reality not only to Nation but to the world.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom