What's new

Palestinians want close Turkey-Israel relations!!!

The turks are not close followers of Islam, they are more secular and want a revival of Ottoman empire, Israel is just a key in that step.
So are Pakistani pir worshippers? Come on yaar. Don't say that. The majority of Pakistani have beards sit and drink water but put 10 rupees infront of them and they will sell themselves and their god. Very very sad but true.

So when pointing fingers we must look at ourselves

Erdogan - suddenly again Israels enemy :rofl:

Curiously, Israel gets the vast majority of its oil from Azarbaijan and Iraqi-Kurdistan, through pipelines in Turkey built under Erdogans rule!

1621769635061-png.746550

drei-png.923725

If Erdogan really cared so much about Al Aqsa, he could threaten to cut the oil supply, and Israel would immediately obey like a dog....but of course Erdogan would never even think about that!

Glory to the Turkish-Israeli Brotherhood!!! :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Drink one coke everyday and support Israel, so that they can wipeout backward araps and acems.

Isn't it funny that Hamas always heavily criticizes the Arab Leaders for their acceptance and close relations with Israel, but NEVER issues even a tiny statement against Erdogan and Turkey, which by far has the closest relations with Israel in the whole Muslim world?!!

How pathetic....:lol::lol:

Isn't it funny that Hamas always heavily criticizes the Arab Leaders for their acceptance and close relations with Israel, but NEVER issues even a tiny statement against Erdogan and Turkey, which by far has the closest relations with Israel in the whole Muslim world?!!

How pathetic....:lol::lol:
Cause Turks are not Arabs

Meanwhile Hamas, the group running the besieged Gaza Strip, welcomed Bolivia’s decision and urged Arab countries that have normalised their relations with Tel Aviv to do the same.

Once again Palescumian Scumas wants Arabs to cut their relations with Israel, but Scumas NEVER demands the same from Turkey, which by far has the closest relations with Israel in the whole Muslim world!

No wonder I wanna vomit everytime I hear the word Palescum!!!

YDS is a leading supplier of boots, assault vests and bags to armies across the world. Israeli soldiers are among those who use Yakupoğlu garments, with a company executive saying last year that the tensions between Israel and Turkey did not affect the business..

So the Israeli soldiers, who are currently in Gaza are wearing Turkish boots and clothing!!!

Isn't this nice?!!

Isn't this beautiful?!!

Isn't this just simply fantastic?!!

Long live the Turkish-Israeli brotherhood!!!

Turkish FM: Why hasn't Turkey completely cut ties with Israel? | Talk to Al Jazeera​

I have to admit I'm surprised. Qatar is/was very close with Turkey and Al Jazeera always talked very positively about Turkey, but I guess the Turkish hypocrisy is gigantic, that even Al Jazeera (to maintain a little credibility) had to point it out...

The reporter really grilled the Turk!!!

The best side effect of the Gaza war is that the whole Muslim world has finally realized the truth about Erdogan and Turkey.

I predict that it won't take long until Bashar Al-Assad will again be a respected leader in the Muslim world and Erdogan will have ZERO popularity in the Muslim world!!!

And best thing of all is that Iran will again be the hero of the Muslim world!!!

1700649410441.png

This is the leader of the Muslim world, only him and nobody else!!!!!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccee!!!

And again kudos to Al Jazeera for diplaying the fake nature of Turkey.

Turkish FM: Why hasn't Turkey completely cut ties with Israel? | Talk to Al Jazeera​

I have to admit I'm surprised. Qatar is/was very close with Turkey and Al Jazeera always talked very positively about Turkey, but I guess the Turkish hypocrisy is gigantic, that even Al Jazeera (to maintain a little credibility) had to point it out...

The reporter really grilled the Turk!!!

The best side effect of the Gaza war is that the whole Muslim world has finally realized the truth about Erdogan and Turkey.

I predict that it won't take long until Bashar Al-Assad will again be a respected leader in the Muslim world and Erdogan will have ZERO popularity in the Muslim world!!!

And best thing of all is that Iran will again be the hero of the Muslim world!!!

View attachment 1031120

This is the leader of the Muslim world, only him and nobody else!!!!!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccee!!!

And again kudos to Al Jazeera for diplaying the fake nature of Turkey.
erdogan is clever he puts up his hand says a prayer and all turks and muslims around the world go to sleep. then a week later erdogan yes the same erdogan signs a trade deal with israel. erdogan is like those mafia bosses that promises protection to people but it is he the one who sends out the trouble makers to cause those ppl grief.

erdogan is clever he puts up his hand says a prayer and all turks and muslims around the world go to sleep. then a week later erdogan yes the same erdogan signs a trade deal with israel. erdogan is like those mafia bosses that promises protection to people but it is he the one who sends out the trouble makers to cause those ppl grief.
During the election period, Turks who were against Erdoğan were called as "infidels, enemies of İslam" in this forum by some members, and now they are shocked from position of Erdogan.. Erdogan is an Islamist but he is also an extremely pragmatic and opportunist person,

During the election period, Turks who were against Erdoğan were called as "infidels, enemies of İslam" in this forum by some members, and now they are shocked from position of Erdogan.. Erdogan is an Islamist but he is also an extremely pragmatic and opportunist person,
i must say erdogan likes to play in a way he can get all the support and eat cake at the same time.

Erdogan is an Islamist
Even after two decades he governs Turkey by Kuffar laws, told Egyptians in 2011 to govern by Kuffar laws, says Islamic laws have to adapt to Kuffar laws...

i must say erdogan likes to play in a way he can get all the support and eat cake at the same time.
But it won't work anymore, not after this Gaza war, it's over, he can fool nobody anymore!

Back
Top Bottom