What's new

20 mistakes | by (Anchor) Mansoor Ali Khan

Trailer23

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I know a lot of PTI supporters might not be a fan of TV Anchor Mansoor Ali Khan, but I find his News Vlogs quite interesting.

Clearly, he's anti-IK & seems to have a soft corner for PML-N - even though he claims to be neutral, based om his profession.

However, his videos are certainly interesting to say the least. Anyways, I have Timestamped the clip for you all, so just hit Play, or watch the video, if you're interested.

I would like to point out that these 20 Mistakes apply to IK just as much as the next guy.

Infact, because majority of the points have been highlighted based on IK's f-ups, it would be safe to say that he has flaws.

(If) IK does win the next Elections, he needs to clean up his act.

Unless my ears are ringing, he literally said don’t call journalist lifafas in one point then contradicted that point by directly telling Shehbaz sharif that “apne 5-6 babon ko na kahiye ga ke columns likh de apna narrative build karne ke liye”

I would like to point out that these 20 Mistakes apply to IK just as much as the next guy.

Infact, because majority of the points have been highlighted based on IK's f-ups, it would be safe to say that he has flaws.

IK should stfu and do homework with regards to economy prepare what he will do when he gets back in power.. and get rid of people like azam khan and people u see here on pdf who ask him to stand up against establishment. If he comes back and tries to control appoinments for his political needs then the vicious circle will go on...

Unless my ears are ringing, he literally said don’t call journalist lifafas in one point then contradicted that point by directly telling Shehbaz sharif that “apne 5-6 babon ko na kahiye ga ke columns likh de apna narrative build karne ke liye”
Yeah, because in his previous vlogs he has repeatedly stated that PTI have a superior PR-Team, TV Channels & Anchors that support them. And PML-N are still living in the past by keeping those old geezers that write an article or two in DAWN.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom