What's new

Beautiful Indonesia 2022 and beyond

Indonesia is top three rice producers' country after China and India

This is the look of rice production areas in West Java

Subang, West Java

South Sulawesi (Sulawesi/Celebes Island)

Yonkav 10

321835233_5718509028257030_4883325677184683351_n.jpg

River is the same color and look like famous Aree River in Swiss

Bedegolan Park, Wonosobo, Central Java

Foreign Visits to Bali 2022 Increased 60 Thousand Times, Dominant Australia​

Story from JPNN.COM • 17 minutes ago

AA15VjRZ.img

TPI Special Class I Immigration Office Ngurah Rai reported that foreign nationals (WNA) visits to Bali by air in 2022 increased by more than 60,000 times compared to 2021.

Throughout 2022, there were 2,176,004 foreigners arriving at I Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport, Bali, while in 2021 only 34 people.

Of that number, the most foreigners came from Australia with 626,783 people, followed by India with 184,702 people, Singapore with 131,470 people, England with 130,312 people, and the United States with 111,495 people.

The dominant foreigners are tourists.

Sugito added that throughout 2022 there were 1,739,303 foreigners who entered Indonesia using visa on arrival (VOA) or electronic VOA (e-VOA) services.

However, the number of foreigners arriving in Bali in 2022 has not reached as many as 2019 or the period before the Covid-19 pandemic which was recorded at 6,206,884 people.

However, Sugito is optimistic that the number of foreign arrivals to Bali via air will continue to grow in 2023.

Last edited:
Dulomayo, Gorontalo province, North Sulawesi Island (North Celebes Island)

Mount Semeru, Malang, East Java (Drone View)

Budish Temples in Yogyakarta, Central Java

Borobudur Temple (Built in 9 Century)

Sewu Temple (Built in 8 Century)

Plaosan Temple (Built in 9 Centuries)

Hindu Temple in Yogyakarta, Central Java

Prambanan Temple (Built in 9 Century)

Last edited:
From Jakarta, there is Panoramic train into Yogyakarta, Central Java. 7-8 hours long trip

Other tourist site in Yogyakarta, Central Java

Other tourist site in Central Java

We also can use plane from Jakarta into Yogyakarta

Yogyakarta International Airport

Takengon, Aceh Province, Sumatra island

Riau Islands Province, Sumatra Island

@Goenitz here is the thread. I dont know of why they think Lombok is special Halal destination in Indonesia. You will find the same vibe as well all over Muslim majority areas across Indonesia like Java island, Sumatra Island, etc

That tourist first visit in Indonesia is just Lombok, he hasnt been to other place

Here even we can see the same vibe in Jakarta, you can hear Quran verse sounds when she was talking in in her first introduction. Every praying time, you also can hear Adzan sound, even in Jakarta. I can hear Adzan even when I am in my room..

You are not wrong if you like Lombok, their beach are awesome

Good destination for you in Lombok

Mandalika

Development is going on in Mandalika by ITDC, Indonesia SOE tourism company who also develop Nusa Dua Bali.

There is race circuit as well there

Last edited:
@Goenitz here is the thread. I dont know of why they think Lombok is special Halal destination in Indonesia. You will find the same vibe as well all over Muslim majority areas across Indonesia like Java island, Sumatra Island, etc

That tourist first visit in Indonesia is just Lombok, he hasnt been to other place

Here even we can see the same vibe in Jakarta, you can hear Quran verse sounds when she was talking in in her first introduction. Every praying time, you also can hear Adzan sound, even in Jakarta. I can hear Adzan even when I am in my room..

You are not wrong if you like Lombok, their beach are awesome

Good destination for you in Lombok

Mandalika

Development is going on in Mandalika by ITDC, Indonesia SOE tourism company who also develop Nusa Dua Bali.

There is race circuit as well there

I think drinks are allowed in bali?!! Anyway, that place is a treasure to eyes.

I think drinks are allowed in bali?!! Anyway, that place is a treasure to eyes.

I show you Lombok island, that is Muslim majority region, next to Bali Island. Lombok Island is where you show the video on G20 thread

Of course Alcohol is allowed in Bali Island. I never been to Bali though. I am content in Jakarta where 99 % of food and drinks are Halal........ :partay:

There is time where there is new restaurant set up near my office in South Jakarta. That restaurant is next to main street and we have several office buildings here. That is Bali food restaurant, there after 2 months, the restaurant is close, because no one wants to eat there as they think Bali food maybe served by Balinese and 80 % Balinese is Hindu. People in here are very careful on food and drink in term of its Halal. For foreign restaurants they should have Halal certificate or risk getting bankrupt. But even most foreign brand like KFC and McDonald, the franchise owners are Muslims. So no need to worry to visit Jakarta or other place in Indonesia, particularly Muslim majority region.

If you go to Bali and want to eat on the street, better find Padang Restaurant. Padang Restaurants are originated from West Sumatra where the owners 99 % Muslim. The restaurants are every where in Indonesia. Even here in my place, I can just walk to go to the nearest Padang restaurant. I would say Padang restaurant and food are dominating in Indonesia, not difficult as well to find one even in Non Muslim majority region like Bali.

Last edited:
End to end Journey using motorcycle in Sumatra Island, from Lampung Province into Aceh Province, he uses route near the coast line. The fastest way of course using Highway but more interesting to use normal road like what this guy did.

WV_Sumatra_map_PNG.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom