What's new

Country Flags

yue10 has North Korea as both of his flags

lol

time and again, i have been accused to be an alt of Gambit, can mod clear this out once and for all??

lol

time and again, i have been accused to be an alt of Gambit, can mod clear this out once and for all??

Unless it's a case of multiple personality disorder, that ain't possible - because the tone of both are very different.

Are you sure that the china flag is appropriate for you? Since you have served in the US army, and you have a 'professional' tag under your name, it would help if you stuck with the American flag. So that if we have any queries that are best answered by a professional, we know who to tag. Like 'Gambit' doesn't display a Vietnamese flag, but an American one.

Unless it's a case of multiple personality disorder, that ain't possible - because the tone of both are very different.

Are you sure that the china flag is appropriate for you? Since you have served in the US army, and you have a 'professional' tag under your name, it would help if you stuck with the American flag. So that if we have any queries that are best answered by a professional, we know who to tag. Like 'Gambit' doesn't display a Vietnamese flag, but an American one.

lol i am good with a chinese flag, people should judge other by what they are saying but not from which flag they are carrying. Beside, if i can psych those Chinese Troll i will do that just that, and i am entitle to it according to Forum rules, so why not ?? :lol:

Report it to me, when it happens next time. I will fix em up.

Well,unfortunately i do have a problem of this sort,coming from chinese members making silly accusations as to my national identity.The most recent came for @shuttler ...i've tagged you in that post so you can verify it.Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,unfortunately i do have a problem of this sort,coming from chinese members making silly accusations as to my national identity.The most recent came for @shuttler ...i've tagged you in that post so you can verify it.Thanks.

I feel you bratha, see how Chinese member here OBSESS with people nationality and stuff like that....

Last edited by a moderator:
olcayt0 is a fake he is a troll,trolling right now.
We reported his several posts but he still active.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom