What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
Never have watched 'Game of thrones', never will.

Same with other overrated shows like 'Breaking bad'.

The suits is a great tv series.Its interesting and different from others

I'm going to name some of the shows I really enjoyed that aren't on this list.

Smallville
Hannibal
The Following
Dexter
Saved by the Bell
Teen Wolf
Goosebumps
The Haunting Hour
Constantine
Supernatural (first two seasons)

I don't like english shows anymore.
No emotions , no culture, no sincerity, no story . Totally crap .

i am watching generation kill. this shit is probably the realest of all war series out there

I like Orville, but don't think it's better.
Orville also Does a satirical take on Modern social issues like that episode on gender issue and one on relgion
Discussing social problem in an entertaining way was also appeal or original Star trek
Yes discovery has better special effects but has alot of loop holes in story too

I really don't have time to watch series anymore but I do still watch Crime documentaries!

Never have watched 'Game of thrones', never will.

Same with other overrated shows like 'Breaking bad'.

I agree that game of thrones is not everyones cup of tea but what was wrong with breaking bad? I really loved the premise of that show. Bryan played a superb role as Walter White transforming from a high school teacher into a drug cartel kingpin. The ending was poor but that show was very entertaining.

I don't like english shows anymore.
No emotions , no culture, no sincerity, no story . Totally crap .
Sir if you want emotions, culture and all that other stuff, then Bollywood movies are your go-to guide. Even Pakistani industry is starting to make some good movies but I still prefer watching Hollywood.

Game of Thrones
What is your take on the latest teaser release for season 8? That is one of the longest winter I've waited for and still 2 more months to go.

Back
Top Bottom