What's new

French gone crazy..... again

France is a shit hole anyways.
French men are feminine and gay while their women are kusra like creatures.
The whole world would greatly benefit if that shit hole was nuked off the face of the earth

Does this also hold true for Quebec lol

How can I know anything from someone who is clueless. Anyway keep defending french facism, thats where you excel.
Ok mate,you keep cheering for Britain. Loyal subject of the Commonwealth,ey? What a nice chap.

Sure and you keep cheering for Serbia, France, India and whatever floats your boat.
71d-+UobEZL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

Australia also legalised gay marriage too. That's a good thing
Australia does what UK and US do. If UK delegalizes gay marriage, Australia will too.

How is it a good thing. Your lover Foinikas is objecting to cousin marriage because they are too close, yet misses the irony of same sex marriage. You are freaks. @Foinikas

How is it a good thing. Your lover Foinikas is objecting to cousin marriage because they are too close,
I don't see the problem with cousin marriage. It just shows foinikas is more an Angloid than he appears to be. Orthodox in russians are slavish (pun unintended) copiers of Angloid degeneracy.

France might return to Christianity after a World War.

They won’t be rushing to any war that can leave France at a disadvantage at best or ruins at worst. Aside from their escapades in Africa they have a prudent policy.

Australia does what UK and US do. If UK delegalizes gay marriage, Australia will too.

How is it a good thing. Your lover Foinikas is objecting to cousin marriage because they are too close, yet misses the irony of same sex marriage. You are freaks. @Foinikas
How is it an irony? I do not think you know the meaning of the words you are using. What does the legality of gay marriage have to do with cousins marrying? Why should gay people not have the same rights? There are Muslims who have pointed out the health consequences of first cousins marrying, especially over time.

Why do you use the word gay as an insult? How old are you?

Last edited:
They won’t be rushing to any war that can leave France at a disadvantage at best or ruins at worst. Aside from their escapades in Africa they have a prudent policy.
Well something important has to happen to shake them back to faith. I want a royalist France back. A France that will go back to its roots and stop appeasing Africans all the time or having a "diversity culture". France,Switzerland,Netherlands,Britain,Scandinavia,Germany,used to be the example of European culture. You used to see old movies with beautiful european women,masculine white guys. Now it's all punks,bisexuals,black men and either freakish liberal women or black/mixed women. Which is like American forced political correctness and "diversity" culture.

Imagine if Pakistani TV was full of white and eastern asian guys or even black africans! I don't think Pakistanis would have liked that. Even if it was Chinese asians.

I don't see the problem with cousin marriage. It just shows foinikas is more an Angloid than he appears to be. Orthodox in russians are slavish (pun unintended) copiers of Angloid degeneracy.

There are health risks associated with it. The social consequences are obviously greater if practised on a wide scale.

Well something important has to happen to shake them back to faith. I want a royalist France back. A France that will go back to its roots and stop appeasing Africans all the time or having a "diversity culture". France,Switzerland,Netherlands,Britain,Scandinavia,Germany,used to be the example of European culture. You used to see old movies with beautiful european women,masculine white guys. Now it's all punks,bisexuals,black men and either freakish liberal women or black/mixed women. Which is like American forced political correctness and "diversity" culture.

Imagine if Pakistani TV was full of white and eastern asian guys or even black africans! I don't think Pakistanis would have liked that. Even if it was Chinese asians.
Good thing you are not French then and they do not have to consider your racist, sexist, homophobic views. This forum seems to attract bigots no matter their origin.

How is it an irony? I do not think you know the meaning of the words you are using. What does the legality of gay marriage have to do with cousins marrying? Why should gay people not have the same rights? There are Muslims who have pointed out the health consequences of first cousins marrying, especially over time.

Why do you use the word gay as an insult? How old are you?

thwee going on thoiteen...you be as ghay as you want buddy, no issues here.

1699701539769.png
1699701680566.png
1699701590986.png

Angloid? First of all I'm not Russian. As for Angloid degeneracy,what do you mean?

Good thing you are not French then and they do not have to consider your racist, sexist, homophobic views. This forum seems to attract bigots no matter their origin.
Is it bad for someone to want to preserve their culture,traditions and nation?

What does that have to do with the health risks associated with cousins marrying? I guess you have no answer to that?

Google is your friend buddy. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom