What's new

Fresh clashes erupt between Azerbaijan, Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Abu Shaleh Rumi @Sayfullah @QWECXZ @Khan2727 @Valar. @cocomo @MH.Yang @Shapur Zol Aktaf @Primus @Zarvan @Hack-Hook @PakAlp

If you guys have a strong stomach...the videos are here:

These are videos from the 2020 war.

Most of the atrocities from the other side,from what I've read are mistreating corpses of dead soldiers and an incident of torture that probably led to death later.

But if you have the stomach,the videos above are what happened in 2020.

@Abu Shaleh Rumi @Sayfullah @QWECXZ @Khan2727 @Valar. @cocomo @MH.Yang @Shapur Zol Aktaf @Primus @Zarvan @Hack-Hook @PakAlp

If you guys have a strong stomach...the videos are here:

These are videos from the 2020 war.

Most of the atrocities from the other side,from what I've read are mistreating corpses of dead soldiers and an incident of torture that probably led to death later.

But if you have the stomach,the videos above are what happened in 2020.

I have seen such videos before, sick people everywhere on this earth. The Ukraine-Russia footage is another good example.

For all the supposed brutally in the Middle East, take the Yemen conflict as an example, I have never seen such behavior by any party there.

I honestly believe that atrocities occurred on both sides but since the Azeris had the upper hand, it is safe to assume, that they did more of this behavior.

Are you one of those many deluded Iranians who think they resemble Germans and Italians as well?:lol:

I feel sorry for your lot, I really do.

Some of those Iranian ladies look very beautiful. None of them look like germans, thats pretty deluded thinking, but about a third of those in the clip could pass as Italians in some parts of Italy. I've also seen greeks that look like that. Greeks and Italians have a very wide range of looks. From looking like Scandinavians to very dark like Yemenis.

But I've seen afghans that could pass as germans, even if they keep the beards.

Some of those Iranian ladies look very beautiful. None of them look like germans, thats pretty deluded thinking, but about a third of those in the clip could pass as Italians in some parts of Italy. I've also seen greeks that look like that. Greeks and Italians have a very wide range of looks. From looking like Scandinavians to very dark like Yemenis.

But I've seen afghans that could pass as germans, even if they keep the beards.

Middle Easterners as a whole, Arabs included, can easily pass as Southern Europeans in some circumstances. After all they are all Caucasians. Most Yemenis "non-mixed with Africans Yemenis" are not dark either but mostly olive skinned. Another important thing, women across the entire Middle East (Pakistan included) tend to be more pale than the men who naturally are more exposed to the sharp sun during the summer months and who don't wear headscarfs. Most Middle Easterners tan without problem while most Europeans not from South Europe turn into red lobsters when tanning. Hence the high frequency of skin cancers such as melanoma and other types.

No Middle Easterners can pass as your average German and Italians in general, completely different people, in terms of phenotypes, facial characteristics and by large skin color too. Some Southern Italians can pass and vice versa as Arabs but this is due to the Arab legacy of Sicily and Southern Italy and old Phonecian colonies. Confirmed by modern-DNA. Similarly with Spaniards, Portuguese and Maltese (which are a mixture of Arabs/Berbers and Southern Italians mostly as is the actual Maltese language).

Even Turks (many of whom have European ancestry such as Albanian, Bosnian, Greek etc.) stick out as sore thumbs in much of Europe for a reason too.

You as a Bosnian would stick out as a sore thumb in all of the Middle East/Western Asia east of Konya.

Last edited:
This video that I posted, is in relation to the well-known Iranian delusion. You are deluded about some imaginary Iranian Empire that the Arab Muslims destroyed permanently 1400 years ago while those Iranians from Tehran are deluded by trying to desperately associate themselves with Germans and Italians to the great shame of Iranians in the commentary of that video and Europeans watching. Some brave Iranians wrote that this is due to the Iranian belief of everything Western being superior (by large) and the propaganda during the Pahlavi regime of "Aryan nonsense". It all fits into the Iranian delusion syndrome, as I prefer to call it.

You and other deluded Iranians for instance think that you "control" whole Arab countries (take Yemen as an example) while your sole influence is limited to smuggling ancient USSR weapons and some largely useless suicide drones to Yemen by boat etc. in an internal Yemeni/Arab conflict where the participants are all Arabs. Probably have some Iranians traveling via Somalia/Eritrea too by boat to reach Yemen.:lol:

Now the mighty imaginary Iranian Mulalh Empire controls half of Yemen or so I once read on PDF from Iranians!:lol: Before that it was Iraq until reality showed its ugly face.:lol:
@waz please ban this troll @al-Hasani, @Sayf-al-Arab, @500-million, @Arabian-horse. He's putting words in my mouth and starting about off-topic/non-topics + constantly trolling.

@waz please ban this troll @al-Hasani, @Sayf-al-Arab, @500-million, @Arabian-horse. He's putting words in my mouth and starting about off-topic/non-topics + constantly trolling.

First of all, no matter how much you troll, I am not those users (already confirmed by the moderators long ago). Secondly I am not putting words anywhere, what I wrote is well-known and I have seen this on PDF during my 3 month stay numerous times.

Instead of crying and writing nonsense (as usual) you are unable to counter any of my factual points. I understand that, your agenda and your Iranian Mullah's have been exposed. I genuinely think that only truly gullible Pakistanis Shias (illiterate people mostly at that too) disagree with my points.

Now tell me about the status of the imaginary Iranian Mullah regime empire in Northern Yemen?:lol: How many USSR weapons and suicide drones were smuggled this week by small fishing boats?

I am completely calm, no frustrations or anything. Just tired of Iranian propaganda, hypocrisy and delusion and I point it out. You can argue my points, you did not/was unable to do so.
Personally, I just didn't want to get into arguments, I'm tired of it, and the constant arguing on these forums, and just want to relax. Not like anyone is going to change their minds
In which universe does legitimate and correct criticism of Iranian Mullah's and their destructive politics equal hatred for Iranians? Is that the best you got?
You can criticize mullahs all you want, we are Iranian practically half of us or more already do.
But it was very clear you have a problem with Iran itself, I am no fool. Your remarks were beyond Mullahs and more about Iranianness, including strange remarks on resembling Italians or some shit, and posting a random youtube video. Why? What connection does that have? Don't take me for a fool.

Now the anti-Shia accusations as I predicted. How about you write my username and Shia and see if I have ever written anti-Shia posts?
You act like I care about this, I am not even very religious myself. You don't just want to see Mullahs fall, you want to see Iran fall.

Why do you worry so much about Turkey and put so much emphasis on Turkey? You and the entire world knows that NATO/EU/USA/the world will never allow for Turkey to attack Greece and annex Greek territory. It is even absurd to talk about. Not to mention that Greece is capable to protect its own territory.
They could stop it or just keep giving "warnings" to Erdogan. You have an entire goverment making warmongering statements.

Armenia is a special case. It is a 30 year old tiny post-Soviet nation with imaginary borders (not historical) with a tiny population and a non-existent economy. Armenia survives economically (has been the case for 30 + years) thanks to the Armenian diaspora. When I lived in KSA, I met Christian Lebanese (of Armenian origin) who were sending half of their monthly salary back to relatives in Armenia. Russian support for Armenia was always half-hearted at best. Russia would ideally annex Armenia again (Russian nationalists) as they see all the former USSR countries as their sphere of influence.
I agree with everything in this part,everything except the "imaginary borders(not historical)". That area they got in '90s war,was part of their homeland. Armenia used to be bigger and i'm not talking about 1000 years ago...but you know how it is when Russians capture a land. They give parts to this republic,they move people there,they bring others to somewhere else etc.

Anyway is is true that Greeks and Armenians have a "special connection" and that your languages are somehow related? Both Greek and Armenian belong to unique language groups that have no immediate relatives other than the larger and extensive Indo-European family. I imagine that most Greeks are pro-Armenia, am I wrong? You are both Orthodox nations and both anti-Turkey/anti-Ottoman.
We have a very friendly connection,but our languages are not connected. Greeks are generally very pro-Armenian,but I think not as much as we are pro-Serb. You know,back in the Byzantine Empire,Armenians were an important minority. There were even hellenized Armenian emperors,generals and nobles. Of course,there were also wars between Byzantines and Armenians. Also,Armenians are Oriental Orthodox,not Eastern Orthodox. They are monophysites(although they claim they are miaphysites)and if I'm not mistaken,they are in communion with Rome. So basically,they are heretics.

There are sometimes big fights between Greek Orthodox and Armenian Orthodox clergy in Jerusalem. There's even footage.

The thing is that during the Ottoman Empire,Greeks and Armenians used to live close to each other in many parts of Anatolia. And they suffered a genocide almost together. Imagine,when I told my Armenian internet friend that my grandparents used to live in Yozgat province,he was surprised because he said his grandparents used to live there too.

The other factor is that Turkey and Azerbaijan are brother nations,so you understand...you can't choose the guy who will support your biggest enemy no matter what.

I have seen such videos before, sick people everywhere on this earth. The Ukraine-Russia footage is another good example.

For all the supposed brutally in the Middle East, take the Yemen conflict as an example, I have never seen such behavior by any party there.

I honestly believe that atrocities occurred on both sides but since the Azeris had the upper hand, it is safe to assume, that they did more of this behavior.
The reason why I posted it is to show those who blindly or because they didn't know much about the conflict,supported Azerbaijan,thinking that since they are muslims,they must be an army of brave,honorable and good people,who are only good. You know,the people who think the Christians in every conflict must be the "bad guys".

Both sides were not keeping parts of the agreement and that's why the whole thing kept going slowly. Russians also couldn't enforce either side to listen to them.

Currently Azerbaijan is occupying parts of Armenian territory,so shut it. You're on the wrong.
Can u show on map which areas of armenia proper is being occupied by Azerbaijan. Armenia still holds/let to hold, 5 districts in NK, which technically still belongs to Azerbaijan and being the stronger country, can take them with force any day. But they let armenia keep it, that is a good concession and Armenia is thankless to not obey the accord.

You seriously agree with MMM-E? How the f would Greece attack Turkey right now? The guy,just like his government,is obsessed with 1922. Half his posts on PDF are like "Just like what happened 100 years ago". Greece has absolutely no intention of going to war with Turkey,unless Turkey invades.

The Turkish fantasies of American bases in Greece to prepare war against Turkey,are ridiculous. MMM-E just repeats the exact positions of the AKP government.

Just because American and French interests align with Greek ones,doesn't mean that we're a puppet. Unless Turkey is a Russian puppet then? Maybe Turkey is Putin's little puppet?

I dont think greeks really want this, but I do believe there are circles in france that would seek to start a war against turkey and would use Greece to do it. The price will of course be paid by Greece mainly. Russia is also capable of doing this. Whether to push Greece to provoke turkey or somehow start serious trouble. I sadly think this scenario is on the horizon.

Greeks are generally very pro-Armenian,but I think not as much as we are pro-Serb.
Are there at least greeks who are leftists or some political persuasion that think serbs were out of line when they attacked all their neighbours in the 1990's? Or do they by and large support Serbia regardless of Serbian actions?

L
Are there at least greeks who are leftists or some political persuasion that think serbs were out of line when they attacked all their neighbours in the 1990's? Or do they by and large support Serbia regardless of Serbian actions?
Leftists support anything that is against NATO. If your country is bombed by NATO somewhere in the other side of the world, they will support you.

I dont think greeks really want this, but I do believe there are circles in france that would seek to start a war against turkey and would use Greece to do it. The price will of course be paid by Greece mainly. Russia is also capable of doing this. Whether to push Greece to provoke turkey or somehow start serious trouble. I sadly think this scenario is on the horizon.
No,the French are even more chill than us. They're looking for stability. Especially now with the war in Ukraine. If anything, both USA and most of NATO are ridiculously neutral and appeasing to Turkey. When something happens they just say "you guys work it out on your own" 🤦🏻‍♂️

Leftists support anything that is against NATO. If your country is bombed by NATO somewhere in the other side of the world, they will support you.
Unbelievable. Well, actually, it's believable.

No,the French are even more chill than us. They're looking for stability. Especially now with the war in Ukraine. If anything, both USA and most of NATO are ridiculously neutral and appeasing to Turkey. When something happens they just say "you guys work it out on your own" 🤦🏻‍♂️
Well I hope you are right. Greeks seem very nice to me, I've had fantastic experiences. Except that they like to argue with anyone that will listen, and tell you how you are wrong :)

BTW what is going on with Greece and some Arab nations (KSA, UAE, Egypt)? I know that Arabs and Greeks have had millennia old ties and also relatively good ties in the modern era, geographic proximity, Arabs once had a presence in Crete, Greeks had a presence in Arab countries etc. but the relations in recent years have really been surprising for me? Do you see signs of actual Arab investment in Greece?

Also how is the economy of Greece nowadays? Are people better off nowadays?

This was 1 month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom