What's new

[Gallery] Iranian Armed Forces

ShowPicture.aspx

^ Our Arab Iranians :azn:

Where are these Saudi members? lol

not a picture, but I wanted to share it and this is the best place

Iranian army in Tajikestan. Blew a load when I saw it. So awesome. Wish the soldiers weren't half sleep though. Somebody needed to slap them in the face and wake em up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well AK-47 is fully auto, usually has a fare amount of kick... G-3 I don't know, never played with it on any video game ;)

On the real AK-47 you have three settings on the safety lever.
Safe (all the way up)
Semi-Auto (all the way down)
Fully-Auto (center position)

AK kick (7.62X39 mm) is not bad all (wood stock) and alot less than say a G-3 NATO round (7.62X51 mm) even with shock absorbing stock mod.

AK kick (7.62X39 mm) is not bad all (wood stock) and alot less than say a G-3 NATO round (7.62X51 mm) even with shock absorbing stock mod.

Which distance do you adjust your default sight? 100? Or 400? :D

Which distance do you adjust your default sight? 100? Or 400? :D

You Zero your rifle with the iron sights to 25 meters, rear sight set to 1...you check accuracy at 100 meters 4 shot groups with the rear sight set to 2. Once your group is within the CP (control point) you are zeroed. all you need to do from now is to set the rear sight to the range you are firing at.

With a scope I always zero at 100 meters.....many like 200 but for a 7.62X39 ballistics 100 is a better.

You Zero your rifle with the iron sights to 25 meters, rear sight set to 1...you check accuracy at 100 meters 4 shot groups with the rear sight set to 2. Once your group is within the CP (control point) you are zeroed. all you need to do from now is to set the rear sight to the range you are firing at.

With a scope I always zero at 100 meters.....many like 200 but for a 7.62X39 ballistics 100 is a better.

Correct answer is 200 meter. You could have just Said 200. No need for details.

[SUP][/SUP]
How come you are asking these questions? Want to see who has served in a military?

I want to know with whom I am dealing with.

Correct answer is 200 meter. You could have just Said 200. No need for details.

No, 200 is not a correct answer and your 400 meters comment shows your knowledge in the field....these numbers are only a preference range when it comes to zeroing your scope and what works great for you and your rifles capabilities in respect to type of shooting you are doing.
Now on you on your first question were referring to adjusting your AK-47s iron sights then you should know that there is only one proper way that can be done which is not known to many. It is spelled out in AK translated service manual and it works great if all the steps are followed (which is not easy) Most people follow the "Afghan manual" that was provided by the Soviets and furthermore do not know how to aim/use the AK bullhorn sights properly.

Back to topic.

Masha'Allah, i'm very proud of Iran, Iran is self sufficient country, Iran is the only country that can protects its borders with HOME MADE WEAPONS.

GOD BLESS IRAN.

I wish Iran and Syria hold military drills, especially air force drills. Does anyone know if Syria and Iran have done any drills together?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom