What's new

Good Evening Everyone. Night Hawk here

NYTHawk

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Good Evening Everyone

I am an independent researcher (besides being a full-time dreamer and a die-hard foodie) interested in Military psychology, conflict, peace, dynamics of war, international humanitarian law and post war rehabilitation.

Well i am here in hope of collecting some data for my research work. Besides, getting some up to date information and analysis on geopolitics. I know about this forum for a long time, thought to explore it more.

Umm about my future plans... To travel the world and to swim in the arctic.
Then a cottage in mountains, full of books, a horse, bow/arrows and me.

Yeah, That's all, folks!

Welcome to the forum, @NYTHawk.

And I too like peace among humans as you can read in my signature ( below this post ).

You are the night-crawler.
The reporter of truth.
The slayer of ruth.
Seriously a good movie, I recommend. Co-starred by a Pakistani fella.

Good Evening Everyone

I am an independent researcher (besides being a full-time dreamer and a die-hard foodie) interested in Military psychology, conflict, peace, dynamics of war, international humanitarian law and post war rehabilitation.

Well i am here in hope of collecting some data for my research work. Besides, getting some up to date information and analysis on geopolitics. I know about this forum for a long time, thought to explore it more.

Umm about my future plans... To travel the world and to swim in the arctic.
Then a cottage in mountains, full of books, a horse, bow/arrows and me.

Yeah, That's all, folks!

Assalam alaikum brother, good to see you here. Welcome to the forum.

An exciting time to be alive for Pakistanis. Our nation keeps rising and freedom for Kashmir comes closer then ever.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a good time here. If you have time you can dig up and read some old threads. Many interesting stories and lots of information on this forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom