What's new

History of Genocide of Muslims in India

What's your estimate?
The estimates also consists of urdu speaking muslims whom none talks about, they faced two side betrayal first the muktijoddhas who killed and raped them even I have heard from some sources I cannot confirm the veracity of that security of a country also took part in that and killed and raped "pathan" men and women. Second betrayal is from Pak side who left them hanging there in a country where everyone despises them.

Trust me buddy, as an Indian Muslim, you don't want Pakistanis advocating for you or talking about your issues. You are more than capable of doing it on your own and will be taken far more seriously.

It is just hypocritical if it comes from people who have a shitty track record themselves on such issues.

Let the man make his own decision on this matter. Don't sermon.

It is best they get fully committed and well-cocooned to something and get burned on it in the end by their own hand....so they have no recourse to blame the evil Indian society for that (though some like afrazul are so long gone for even that to work).

You need leave some people to be, and observe the "new buds" they hang out with and like and support and quote. But its important you give enough time for this...a year or two...to see what waxes and wanes among that crew more naturally and instrinsically....it can be enough to do the job by itself, dependent on the character and specifically his own honesty, upbringing and distaste to hypocrisy....i.e root character.

Then (and only if really needed) you go for final jugular at the end, there is lot of material from this "new buddy" lot (down to exact same members even) they have spewed from years before when they were far more honest and open about their thoughts and intentions to indian muslims (far more than the naive or desperate "new" indian muslim members here can imagine...you have to dig deep and compile it and provide the sobering context too).

There is time and place to show that hand, now is not the time....now is the time to let everything keep proceeding here as is...and let natural course of lessons take it shape.

There is no taboo. Either you want to taken seriously by Indians or Pakistanis. You cannot be both.

That is among the most ludicrous things I have heard. I will be taken seriously by you as long as some random Pakistani does not advocate for me?

Seriously? I have some lovely gaalis for you, but the mods will ban me if I use them. So just go to a mirror and say them to yourself.

You will only increase their feelings of alienation like this.

I do not have power to change anyone's opinion and I do not want to do it either.

@xeuss is a mature and educated man. He should decide what he wants to be.

I can only say @xeuss is currently a god's gift for the ultra right on both sides.

Let the man make his own decision on this matter. Don't sermon.

It is best they get fully committed and well-cocooned to something and get burned on it in the end by their own hand....so they have no recourse to blame the evil Indian society for that (though some like afrazul are so long gone for even that to work).

You need leave some people to be, and observe the "new buds" they hang out with and like and support and quote. But its important you give enough time for this...a year or two...to see what waxes and wanes among that crew more naturally and instrinsically....it can be enough to do the job by itself, dependent on the character and specifically his own honesty, upbringing and distaste to hypocrisy....i.e root character.

Then (and only if really needed) you go for final jugular at the end, there is lot of material from this "new buddy" lot (down to exact same members even) they have spewed from years before when they were far more honest and open about their thoughts and intentions to indian muslims (far more than the naive or desperate "new" indian muslim members here can imagine...you have to dig deep and compile it and provide the sobering context too).

There is time and place to show that hand, now is not the time....now is the time to let everything keep proceeding here as is...and let natural course of lessons take it shape.

Aaah...here we have a wise old guy, for whom the suffering of Muslims is simply a game that will "play out" on some forum.

Tell you something buddy - Pakistanis are far more sympathetic to us than you will ever, ever, ever be.

How deluded you're? It has been pointed thousand of times that the migration of population equal to whole of Pakistan (post-1971 measuring) was logistically impossible and the space was not available in the Pakistan itself, most of the Muhajirs occupied the space left out by Hindu/Sikh emigres, the net population exchange was nearly zero.

And Kashmiri insurgency started in 1989, Indian Muslims had seen many riots before that.

when Pakistan cane into being the total population of Muslims in whole Indian subcontinent was 92 million .. today Pakistan’s population alone is 220 Million .. (excluding then East Pakistan) .. it today’s Pakistan can feed 220 Million people it was not difficult to house 90 odd Muslims in East and West Pakistan or evening only in west Pakistan .. you declined Hijrat once .. you are Muhajir and damned forever .. you rejected Pakistan once .. you are rejected in your own country forever .. period!!!

None nearly as big as what Pakistan did with Bangladeshi Hindus in 1971.

bring proof or shut up!

That is among the most ludicrous things I have heard. I will be taken seriously by you as long as some random Pakistani does not advocate for me?

Seriously? I have some lovely gaalis for you, but the mods will ban me if I use them. So just go to a mirror and say them to yourself.

Please go ahead and vent it out. I assure you that there won't be any complaints from my end.

Btw, if you care for Indian Muslims so much you should open the doors for then like India has done for persecuted Hindus, Sikhs and Christians from Pakistan. Let's see how many Indian muslims take up that option.
Pakistan opened its door till 1951 when bilateral treaty between India and Pakistan happened that affirmed that people migrated till 1951 cease to be citizens of respective country.. India being irresponsible state has violated that treaty by opening its door to Hindus through shoddy law .. Pakistan is a responsible state and respects bilateral agreements ..

Point remains that since India failed to take care of its minorities .. those who rejected the idea of Pakistan are proven wrong .. they should have migrated in 47!! Under upper caste Hindus they don’t have any future

Once Pakistan can take good care of migrants settled in Urban Sindh....Pakistan can lay claim on Indian Muslims as well and can build a good case there.

Till then...no chance. Indian Muslims know that their some of the relatives in Karachi are not treated well so they don't trust on Pakistan.

Ordinary Pakistanis may sympathize with Indian Muslims but Pakistani establishment and governments will give a DAMN about Indian Muslims.
Explain good care? Do they have to undergo genocidal trauma every year in Pakistan what their relatives who rejected Pakistan have to go through? Those who rejected Hijrat once are migrant in their own country .. good for them!!

Aaah...here we have a wise old guy, for whom the suffering of Muslims is simply a game that will "play out" on some forum.

Tell you something buddy - Pakistanis are far more sympathetic to us than you will ever, ever, ever be.

Yes they are. They demonstrated it (en masse) aptly on the Bengalis...forget what they merely "thought" and "declared" and "forumed" during that time.

All neatly put in a package away from conscience and memory now as required.

But you keep being you pal.

@xeuss is a mature and educated man.

:rofl:

Ask Indian Muslims themselves if they'd rather come to Pakistan or stay and resist the eroding of their heritage and legacy.

If we evacuate Indian Muslims tomorrow hypothetically speaking, mughal history in India will be erased. Indian Muslims are custodians of the same recent history that contributed to our own nation. We know that Modi, Yogi and Shah would gladly erase mughal and Islamic heritage from the history books - they even cry about this in foreign countries like they give a damn - hence Pakistan will encourage Indian Muslims to proudly defend their legacy. It's their home that they built. Why should they leave? Anyway, you're asking the wrong person. Ask Indian Muslims.
Like terrorists like Modi and shah and yogi have stopped erasing Muslim history while those Muslims are pushed in ghettoes in India? I will do separate thread on that how Indian upper caste hindu deep state has eroded Muslim history in past 70 years .. history ko chatna hay jab tumhari genocide ho rahi ho?

Yes Pakistan does no wrong. Everything you do is cooked up. Your Muslims brothers in Bangladesh claim 3 million dead. Even if that number is exaggerated, the real is at least in hundreds of thousands.

Also, don't forget the genocide of Kashmiri Pandits in 1989 that Pakistani and Pakistan backed militants did and the genocide of 166 people in Mumbai by Ajmal Kasab and other Pakistanis.

whole war death toll was about 50000 to 100K.. the war which was waged by Hindu terrorists through its proxy Mukti Bahini .. again Hindu terrorism is seen here https://dailytimes.com.pk/175915/sarmila-bose-changes-perspective-71-war-through-dead-reckoning/amp/

Bahaane maarne band karo.

Open doors for them and see how many come.

Hint: They won't.
That’s the destiny they chose .. good for them! They rejected Pakistan in 47 .. 70 years on they are subject to Hindu terrorism and persecution

Pragmatically speaking, most persons will chose the economically better side + some inertia is natural too.
Most of the Muslims live in Ghettoes in India where they don’t have any facilities .. from electricity to education .. they are already alienated .. they are already the poorest of the communities of India .. what economic benefit you are talking about?

Sadly, you only count as a loyal Indian when you are validated as such by Hindus. If you dare speak as though you have a right over your own destiny in your own land, you will be regarded as an upstart (at best). This is because you are a "guest" to the nation state of India. Herein lies the true nature of Indian "secularism".

Any Indian is more than welcome to correct my psychometric analysis if they so wish.

The most generous estimate is still below a million, somewhere in hundred thousands. I'd say 2 to 3 lacs at the most if we're being real.
Study by Sharmila Bose suggest merely 50K to 100K all out in war waged by Hindu terrorists

Then you can also go cry a river and suck any one's d while you are at it.

If you care for only Muslims death and not others because Kafirs are subhumans to you then don't expect to be taken seriously by anyone that actually matters.
This thread is about Genocide of Muslims in India with stats and references .. bring data to back up your claim or just shut up ..

1. Migration - It was impractical and impossible for every Muslim in India to migrate to Pakistan. It was often a deeply personal decision that involved among other things, the situation in their immediate neighborhood, as well as family responsibility. One of my grandfathers did not migrate because of his handicapped sister and ageing parents. He could not leave them behind. His other brothers left. So your contempt is misplaced.
2. Kashmir - I have stated several times that Muslims in India do not support what India or its security forces are doing in Kashmir. I am not sure how to explain that again.
Bro migration took place not only on the eve of 14th August .. it continued till 1951.. there were five years for Indian Muslims to migrate .. but like Asad Owaisee says that Indian Muslims rejected ted Jinnah and chose Hindustan as their home is the right answer .. they shouldn’t have rejected hijrat.. and Pakistan to save themselves from Hindu terrorism which Jinnah foresaw ..
about Kashmir .. never heard a word from Deoband or Muslim political leaders in favour or persecuted Kashmiris.. please enlighten me who is the Muslim leader who raised voice for Kashmiris right to self determination ..

But the OP ? I know where he is coming from too and it's not the same place as you. He is coming with an agenda and that has something to do with his country.
Let it be clear my agenda is that Indian Muslims were destined to undergo genocide under Upper caste Hindu rule .. and that happened ,. There is hardly a year in past seven decades when pogrom against Muslims didn’t occur .. that’s what Jinnah foresaw .. they rejected migration once .. they are migrants forever in Hindustan .. and pushed in Ghettoes ..

Fair enough. Since this is a Pakistani forum, I can counter them by reminding them of their own issues and setting their own house in order first.
You are not getting the gist of the thread nor countering with statistics .. what a sorry state when all you have is just verbose

Trust me buddy, as an Indian Muslim, you don't want Pakistanis advocating for you or talking about your issues. You are more than capable of doing it on your own and will be taken far more seriously.

It is just hypocritical if it comes from people who have a shitty track record themselves on such issues.
It is only India which have shitty track record on human rights violations .. worst country for minorities and women ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom