What's new

How can i join PAKISTAN ARMY after graduation as a female?

IQRA S.

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What is the criteria for joining PAK ARMY after graduation for females?

It would be better if you go to those institutions that offer issb preparation. They should have better knowledge in this. Secondly commissioned officer ads are given in all leading news papers. Lookout for them as well.

It would be better if you go to those institutions that offer issb preparation. They should have better knowledge in this. Secondly commissioned officer ads are given in all leading news papers. Lookout for them as well.
Okay

1. Become a female.
2. Check from pak army website if you are eligible to apply (age, height, chest etc).
3. If yes, prepare for ISSB. (No need to join any academy for this, a graduate know much just consult someone for details that's it).
4. Apply for ISSB when it's announced through newspapers.
5. Hope for the best
6. If you fail it doesn't matter.

1. Become a female.
2. Check from pak army website if you are eligible to apply (age, height, chest etc).
3. If yes, prepare for ISSB. (No need to join any academy for this, a graduate know much just consult someone for details that's it).
5. Hope for the best
Definitely it matters if i fail :)

No it doesn't. I failed. And trust me after 7 years , now I am glad I failed. Life will bring something more beautiful, something more valuable then fulfillment of this dream of joining Pak army.
Yeah it is also truth. ALLAH will do something better for us. But I have to put all my efforts in it :)

1. Become a female.
5. Hope for the best
Sir you got it wrong.
Candidates never apply for ISSB when a course is announced.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom