What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

i have also applied my test will b in rawalpindi, for electronic engineering. it will b intelligence based and avionic engg based.

so does any one has an idea from where i should prepare for avionic engg? and intelligence test?

u r OK with the chest...by memon,u mean the cast MEMON?...If yes then no worries..sindhi,balochi sb select hoty hain
Yes cast Memon, not sindhi memon my grandfather is migrated from India. I hope you will understand why I am asking this question, after appling in air force everyone is saying that "you are going to be reject because your ancestors migrated from India", I know this is not true and have to make it confirm more

Yes cast Memon, not sindhi memon my grandfather is migrated from India. I hope you will understand why I am asking this question, after appling in air force everyone is saying that "you are going to be reject because your ancestors migrated from India", I know this is not true and have to make it confirm more
Aisa koi scene ni just gossips...Believe it or not i knw a GDP whoz family was too poor to build even a proper CHAAR DEWAARI and he got selected...a LT. GENERAL whoz father was a mere soldier in ww2 and another one just got promoted to Maj. Gen he belongs to same village that of the GDP I mentioned earlier..if u deserve to be selected they will select u no RACISM

Aisa koi scene ni just gossips...Believe it or not i knw a GDP whoz family was too poor to build even a proper CHAAR DEWAARI and he got selected...a LT. GENERAL whoz father was a mere soldier in ww2 and another one just got promoted to Maj. Gen he belongs to same village that of the GDP I mentioned earlier..if u deserve to be selected they will select u no RACISM
Thank you Hodor Sahab for your precious time and help, Did you know what kind of books I need, I buy advance Intellegence book for INTELLIGENCE TEST but need to know which book is favourable for test preparation of my 2nd test ENGG-Avionics ?

Thank you Hodor Sahab for your precious time and help, Did you know what kind of books I need, I buy advance Intellegence book for INTELLIGENCE TEST but need to know which book is favourable for test preparation of my 2nd test ENGG-Avionics ?
Intelligence isnt THAT MUCH advanced...i mean its easy all u have to do is manage time so practice the MCQs with the clock.U can find diff websites on the internet..books wont help u much as much as the web does...and for Engg sylbs just believe in urself and the knowledge u have.If ur concepts are good u'll pass it
BTW why didnt u go for GDP u are still eligble acc to ur age?

Intelligence isnt THAT MUCH advanced...i mean its easy all u have to do is manage time so practice the MCQs with the clock.U can find diff websites on the internet..books wont help u much as much as the web does...and for Engg sylbs just believe in urself and the knowledge u have.If ur concepts are good u'll pass it
BTW why didnt u go for GDP u are still eligble acc to ur age?
Sir I completed 4 years knowledge after intermediate. As per my knowledge they select GDP after intermediate. I think I am 1 step forward from that.

Sir I completed 4 years knowledge after intermediate. As per my knowledge they select GDP after intermediate. I think I am 1 step forward from that.
well i think u could still apply for gdp on intermediate base but anyways as u are a graduate so yeah u are right...
Check gotest.pk for prepration

AoA
Can someone tell me on what criteria PAF shortlist candidates for SSC?
I applied for CSC, Cleared Initial Test, and given medical and interview... everything was clear except i was marked overweight only and no other medical condition. but i wasn't get shortlisted, although some other TUF candidates were shortlisted

I am doing my A level from Pakistan Karachi so can someone tell me complete guideline of acceptance in PAK AIR FORCE. I mean guarantee acceptance:
What should be my BMI?
What should be my grades (A level and O level Bothplz)? and etc complete detail.

Hodor Sahab I am 22 years old and have chest of 31 inch and with deep breath it becomes 32 inch and with deepest breath it will become 32.5 inch, 2ndly sir I also want to ask I am Memon Speaker ? is there any possibility I am rejected because of that ?
i passed the e-test now my medical and initial interview will be on monday can u tell me criteria for shortlisting

So If we have already done education do we have to do it again at the most basic level?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom