What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

Assalamoalikum
I am going to be 21 INSHALLAH with 4 years graduation program (BS - CS) having 2.8 CGPA and 52% marks in FSc.
Am I eligible for Pak Army? any one please??

I'm afraid I don't have any advice for you but I have a question. My family lives in Saudia Arabia and I go to a Pakistani school upto Grade 13. I have always wanted to join the Pakistan Army, what should I do after completing Grade 13 at this school?

have fun mate ;)

Hi, i am a student doing Bachelors in communication studies . i want to know that can i join army? not in the form of nurse or doctor but army woman!!! regards

i just wanted to ask that for army,i should do fsc or a levels.plzzz reply asap

hey! em a new member ov dis forum, i jxt passed my fsc(pre-med) with 73% marks dis year, n i want to join army... can any1 tell me how to join army n related info plx??

hey! em a new member ov dis forum, i jxt passed my fsc(pre-med) with 73% marks dis year, n i want to join army... can any1 tell me how to join army n related info plx??

As per your age and marks in FSc, you are eligible to join the Armed Forces.
Please make sure you meet all the requirements and you know how the selection tests are. For more information visit the ISSB website or contact them on phone.

The selection would soon be open for Lahore.

You can also visit:
https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/

i just wanted to ask that for army,i should do fsc or a levels.plzzz reply asap

I would personally recommend F.Sc.
But if you chose A levels, the subjects must include:

Physics
Maths
Biology

(Chemistry for Engineering).

Please help:
I have registered to LC-130 through web, but when I enter my pin for exam slip it is showing registration "pending", what should I do, print the slip or wait until that status changes?

Please help:
I have registered to LC-130 through web, but when I enter my pin for exam slip it is showing registration "pending", what should I do, print the slip or wait until that status changes?

Wait for sometime. :)

My initial tests have been scheduled for 5 June. But I have my final exams of semester at the same day, so I will not be able to take the test on that date. Do the ASRC rescheduled the initials, or the given date is final?

If I would join army after my BS Elec. Engineering from LUMS by Direct Short Service Commission in corps of signals. My basic rank would be that of a captain right? What work would I be doing as I wont be in the combat.

How does the promotion system work? In 5-6 years what rank can I get?

As army doctors are allowed private practice are engineers also allowed private jobs?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom