What's new

In the Spotlight of Korean Media, Indonesian Volleyball Player Dimas Saputra's Religious Attitude: Don't Eat Pork!

Indos

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

In the Spotlight of Korean Media, Indonesian Volleyball Player Dimas Saputra's Religious Attitude: Don't Eat Pork!​

TRIBUN-VIDEO.COM - The obedient attitude of the men's volleyball player from Indonesia, Dimas Saputra, is in the spotlight in the selection process of foreign players of the South Korean League.

Dimas Saputra and Rendy Tamamilang were two of the five Indonesian volleyball players who accepted the try out invitation to play in the South Korean League.

In the process of playing techniques on the field, Dimas, who is positioned as the opposite, becomes one of the potential players.

No doubt, the 27-year-old player played a very good role as a bomber for Jakarta STIN BIN in the 2023 Proliga.
Dimas is also a player who is included in the list of top scorers of the top 10 of the Proliga 2023.

But in addition to playing techniques, the proficiency or ability to speak Korean and adapt to the cultural environment in Gingseng Country is also a matter of assessment.

Read: Dimas Saputra & Rendy Try South Korean Volleyball League, Missing the 2023 Sea Games National Team

Team managers, coaches and other staff were present at the interview.

They carefully asked detailed questions regarding the players' military, academic, and national team selection, as well as communication skills, religion, and food issues.

Dimas' answer became a concern when it came to religion and food.

Dimas, who is Muslim, answered loudly the obligations and prohibitions set by his religion.

Dimas also insists that he does not eat non-halal food and he also observes a month-long fast.

"Islam," Dimas was quoted as saying BolaSport.com from Korean media, v.daum.

"You must obey the worship times that have been set," Dimas explained.

"There is no (non-halal) pork. We also have to carry out Ramadan worship for one month," said Dimas.

Still quoted from V.daum, Dimas' answer then surprised everyone and made one of the players in the interview process comment.

"I eat everything, but I don't eat my cat," said one of the unnamed players.
"I often watch Moon Sung-min (Hyundai Capital) play. I want to see him do well in the top league."

Last edited:
What the ****?

Were anyone offended?
"I eat everything, but I don't eat my cat," said one of the unnamed players.
And this isn't a funny joke.

Dimas Saputra and his wife (women volleyball player)

219889501.jpeg

Just look on his performance against Malaysia

Indonesian volleyball players who are currently playing in other countries

Rivan Nurmulki (play in South Korean league), 197 cm

1039574061.jpeg

Megawati Pertiwi (Play in South Korea), 185 cm

3094064250.jpg

Fahri Septian Officially Plays in Europe, Joins Bulgarian Club
CNN Indonesia
Friday, 26 May 2023 19:10 WIB

timnas-voli-indonesia_169.jpeg

Fahry Septian officially joins Bulgarian club SKV Montana. (CNN Indonesia/ Abdul Susila)

Jakarta, CNN Indonesia -- Indonesian volleyball athlete Fahry Septian Putratama officially played in Europe after joining the Bulgarian club SKV Montana.

This certainty was announced by the player's agent company, ASP Sports Agency, through an upload on Instagram, Friday (26/5).

"Fahry Septian will play for SKV Montana in the Bulgarian SuperLiga for the 2023/2024 season! Goodluck and spirit Fahry Septian! Bring Indonesia Proud!" wrote ASP Sport Agency.

Fahry is one of the best players of the Indonesian Volleyball national team at the 2023 SEA Games. The impressive performance of Fahry et al successfully led Indonesia to win a gold medal in Cambodia.

Before winning at the 2023 SEA Games, Fahry also impressed and managed to bring Jakarta LavAni Allo Bank to win the 2023 Proliga.

His brilliant performances throughout the season led Fahry to become the best player in the highest tier of the national volleyball competition in 2023.

Fahri Septian Officially Plays in Europe, Joins Bulgarian Club
CNN Indonesia
Friday, 26 May 2023 19:10 WIB

timnas-voli-indonesia_169.jpeg

Fahry Septian officially joins Bulgarian club SKV Montana. (CNN Indonesia/ Abdul Susila)

Jakarta, CNN Indonesia -- Indonesian volleyball athlete Fahry Septian Putratama officially played in Europe after joining the Bulgarian club SKV Montana.

This certainty was announced by the player's agent company, ASP Sports Agency, through an upload on Instagram, Friday (26/5).

"Fahry Septian will play for SKV Montana in the Bulgarian SuperLiga for the 2023/2024 season! Goodluck and spirit Fahry Septian! Bring Indonesia Proud!" wrote ASP Sport Agency.

Fahry is one of the best players of the Indonesian Volleyball national team at the 2023 SEA Games. The impressive performance of Fahry et al successfully led Indonesia to win a gold medal in Cambodia.

Before winning at the 2023 SEA Games, Fahry also impressed and managed to bring Jakarta LavAni Allo Bank to win the 2023 Proliga.

His brilliant performances throughout the season led Fahry to become the best player in the highest tier of the national volleyball competition in 2023.

With his wife

fahri-48dd344493874130fba108ffa4c8d145-86c300bffe893140575b8dc3dffdd34d.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom