What's new

Incredible ancient Hindu sculpture architecture and monuments

Ellora caves, kailasa temple
View attachment 688753
msid-65040778,width-96,height-65.cms

osian-big-image-1-zee-news_1429166649_725x725.jpg

watermark.php

erotic-sex-temples-khajuraho-india-sculptures-810x540.jpg

22. 80 tonnes of Carved Granite moved high up 216 ft, with Zero Degree Inclination With a weight of 130,000 tons Survived 6 major Earthquake...

Brihadeshwara Temple is one of the famous Shiva temples in India. It is located in Thanjavur in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
1605608996762.png

23. Look at this amazing 1000 year old "Dwar" of the Chennakesava Mandir

Looking at the intricate work one can realize why this whole marvel took 103 years to build and spanned 3 generations.

View attachment 688758
By looking at the statue it confirm that in ancient India before Muslim arrival they are not wearing proper cloths especially women.

Absolutely amazing architecture and art. I would love to see these. I also appreciate that these are real "Indian" heritage which is to be applauded. All too often Indian's use Pakistan's heritage to sing songs. But all this is indeed Indian and Indians should be proud. And thanks for sharing.

Ps. I hope people look at some of these exquisite pieces of art as high art and not cheap p*orn. Although I suspect uncltured minds will probably do that.

Maarkhoor,

if you are underage, you shouldn't be watching these sexually explicate sculptures, it may affect mind and body and you may suffer from nightfall that would damage your health.
62755539.jpg

Friends, plz zoom in & see the details.

•Realistic Ropes!
•Her left hand inside the ropes of the drum.
•Fine details of jewellery.
And don’t forget, these magnificent architectures r all sculptured on stone! The

Mardala: Drummer from ChennaKeshava Temple, Belur, Karnataka.
1605609941248.png

1605609963181.png

By looking at the statue it confirm that in ancient India before Muslim arrival they are not wearing proper cloths especially women.

There are many representations of clothed females as well. Jahangir's wife nur jahan was portrayed as a transparent cloth wearing female which exposed her boobs

1605610389056.png

regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom