How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
And why do you need privacy every day when going to work place and back ? I already described some situations where privacy is desired but regular commute does not need privacy. Why do you want to cut off from fellow citizens every day two times or multiple times ? And it is not just you saying this but millions of others and what is the result ? Kilometers of traffic jams many days.
Bangalore :
_92729063_newairportroadnearhebbal.jpg

25BGHEBBALJUNCTION

Look at those motorcycle riders squeezing between every space and adding to the jam.

Delhi :
3b8dgqe8_delhi-gurgaon-traffic-jam-ani-650_625x300_09_April_22.jpg

_3a25298e-aaa9-11e8-8465-1eef8cfbb700.jpeg

Bombay :
.jpg

Untitled-design-4-1.jpg

What would have been the very simple, scientific and rational solution to the above problem ? Just abolish personal vehicles in favor of buses and taxis. Tens of thousands of these in conjunction with optimized work environments and corrections in culture like weddings to be only done in courts with only five people being present - bride and groom, two witnesses, notary - and then prohibitions on people needlessly going to religious buildings, such things... are much better than the chaos, crime, injuries and deaths, pollution and disharmony that comes through allowing hundreds of millions of personal vehicles.

But what is being done ? That idiotic bike taxi company Rapido. And there is another idiotic business coming up in Bangalore which I read on LinkedIn. An American company whose name I forgot, provides helicopter transport within American cities for those who can afford short hops, is bringing that set up to Bangalore. Helicopter rides between Bangalore new airport and old airport with drops in between, and each passenger will be charged IIRC 3500 rupees. Why ? To avoid the massive traffic jams below. :lol: The traffic jams exist because of the massive number of personal vehicles. According to news from four days ago there are 10.3 million vehicles in Bangalore in total for a human population of 10.25 million and every day 5000 vehicles are added. Much of this vehicle count will be of personal vehicles - cars and two-wheelers. Soon the number of vehicles in Bangalore will exceed the number of humans. :lol: That helicopter trip above Bangalore's traffic that costs 3500 rupees one way which most people cannot afford, need not exist if personal vehicles are simply banned which will remove the traffic jams entirely and the citizens will travel only in buses and taxis smoothly. Problem solved.

I have mentioned occasionally at home that personal vehicles are the problem and must be banned. It is often the case that the desi family set up is not the most intellectual of set ups and the sensible people will be listened to, just like @-=virus=- wants to do Ha Has to my call on banning personal vehicles globally which not only produce the problems I listed to you but also caused the massive Pakistan floods some months ago and are melting glaciers in the Andes mountains 13,000 kilometers away in South America.

The best way is to collaborate with people who understand things calmly and at big picture level and enable abolition of personal vehicles at societal level. Both my brother and Virus will have to accept that situation and modify their situations accordingly. :)
Bhai teri vision bohot utopian hai, it ignores real world factors. Try to be realistic about things.

Bhai teri vision bohot utopian hai, it ignores real world factors. Try to be realistic about things.

I am an idealist who can turn idealism into reality. We shouldn't dismiss idealism as "Utopian thinking" because we will always remain where we are, never to develop. :) I only speak of very simple solutions that can be applied right tomorrow, no need to say words like "Let's wait for technology to mature". No, they can be applied tomorrow.

That thing about simple wedding I mentioned, that is the Islamic way of wedding though with the additional facility of mahr to the bride in case of divorce. The original Islamic wedding consists of only five people : bride and groom, two witnesses and the qazi ( the local judge, marriage counselor etc ). This already exists in India through the civil marriage system and came from French and English law from the 1800s which themselves came from Islamic marriage law from 1400 years ago. The establishers of Islam were idealists but they were not defeatists who said "Oh this is Utopian thinking, not applicable in the real world". They simply set about applying it. :)

Those scenes of traffic in Bangalore, Delhi and Bombay are in the real world and what solution I presented is also in the real world, very simple solution. A simple solution that has massive effect on the world.

Dystopian, not utopian.. I mean, global communism ? Some giant earth government doling out basics to everyone on earth ?

sounds like collectivist hell.. nobody allowed to own their wheels or a house.. busson me dhakkay khate firo... fukk that !

I have mentioned occasionally at home that personal vehicles are the problem and must be banned. It is often the case that the desi family set up is not the most intellectual of set ups and the sensible people will be listened to, just like @-=virus=- wants to do Ha Has to my call on banning personal vehicles globally which not only produce the problems I listed to you but also caused the massive Pakistan floods some months ago and are melting glaciers in the Andes mountains 13,000 kilometers away in South America.
its a retarded beyond belief idea..

would you have taken this away from comrade Che ?

norton-1939-m20-1.jpg

or set fire to these:
message-editor%2F1612377770193-inlinea.jpg

886723d1329056248-muammar-gaddafis-car-collection-slr.jpeg

ex-french-president-gaddafi-armoured-mercedes-autojosh-2.jpg

Kim Jong Un ki collection dekho:
maybach-s600-pullman-guard-kim-jong-un.jpg

Rolls-Royce-Phantom.jpg

and dozens more

they really really really like their cars, all your favourite communist dictators.. capitalist Germany engineered armoured stretch limos, imperialist capitalist UK ki Rolls', (formerly) fascist Italy ki sexy curvy sportscars...

what goes on here ? 🕵️‍♀️

Mahindra named fastest-growing brand in South Africa​

mahindra-xuv700-south-africa-media.jpg

Mahindra last year increased its new-vehicle sales by 78% compared with 2021 – this in a total domestic market that expanded by a much more moderate 13.9%.

The Indian group – an importer and local semi-knockdown bakkie assembler – grew its total sales in the passenger vehicle market by 80%, to 4,027 vehicles, and its light commercial sales by 77%, to 8,885 vehicles.

Thanks to this healthy growth rate, Mahindra hit an average monthly sales figure in excess of 1 000 units a month, while also breaking through the coveted 10,000-unit-a-year mark for the first time, reaching close to 13,000 total sales for the year.

Mahinda says it has crunched the numbers and believes that it is South Africa’s fastest-growing vehicle brand.

“Our sales success in 2022 and our title as South Africa’s fastest-growing vehicle brand can be attributed to our entire network, including our assembly plant in Durban that had to make do with component shortages, and our dealers who supported customers on our waiting list,” says Mahindra South Africa CEO Rajesh Gupta.

“In the new year, we hope to repeat our performance with the recently launched XUV700, which achieved a record number of preorder bookings for the brand, the much-anticipated Scorpio-N SUV, as well as other new models that we’ll reveal in due course.

“Mahindra first entered the market in 2004 and made every effort to build a solid foundation to support our future growth,” adds Gupta.

“In the last few years, we have accelerated our investment with a local assembly facility, a new technical training centre, a local fitment centre for special edition models, a new, larger, and more advanced distribution warehouse and a new head office.

“We believe that we are now seeing the fruit of these long-term investments, and of making South Africa our second home outside of India. We are proud to be a part of the South African landscape and of contributing to the local economy.”

@Skull and Bones @Raj-Hindustani @VkdIndian @Paitoo @Hellfire2006 @INDIAPOSITIVE @Varunastra @Sharma Ji @Sam6536 @beijingwalker @Bilal9

Mahindra named fastest-growing brand in South Africa​

mahindra-xuv700-south-africa-media.jpg

Mahindra last year increased its new-vehicle sales by 78% compared with 2021 – this in a total domestic market that expanded by a much more moderate 13.9%.

The Indian group – an importer and local semi-knockdown bakkie assembler – grew its total sales in the passenger vehicle market by 80%, to 4,027 vehicles, and its light commercial sales by 77%, to 8,885 vehicles.

Thanks to this healthy growth rate, Mahindra hit an average monthly sales figure in excess of 1 000 units a month, while also breaking through the coveted 10,000-unit-a-year mark for the first time, reaching close to 13,000 total sales for the year.

Mahinda says it has crunched the numbers and believes that it is South Africa’s fastest-growing vehicle brand.

“Our sales success in 2022 and our title as South Africa’s fastest-growing vehicle brand can be attributed to our entire network, including our assembly plant in Durban that had to make do with component shortages, and our dealers who supported customers on our waiting list,” says Mahindra South Africa CEO Rajesh Gupta.

“In the new year, we hope to repeat our performance with the recently launched XUV700, which achieved a record number of preorder bookings for the brand, the much-anticipated Scorpio-N SUV, as well as other new models that we’ll reveal in due course.

“Mahindra first entered the market in 2004 and made every effort to build a solid foundation to support our future growth,” adds Gupta.

“In the last few years, we have accelerated our investment with a local assembly facility, a new technical training centre, a local fitment centre for special edition models, a new, larger, and more advanced distribution warehouse and a new head office.

“We believe that we are now seeing the fruit of these long-term investments, and of making South Africa our second home outside of India. We are proud to be a part of the South African landscape and of contributing to the local economy.”

@Skull and Bones @Raj-Hindustani @VkdIndian @Paitoo @Hellfire2006 @INDIAPOSITIVE @Varunastra @Sharma Ji @Sam6536 @beijingwalker @Bilal9
Anand Mahindra is a BOSSMAN !

bhot sahi direction me le ka jaa raha hai company and products line ko

I know people who riding vintage Thaars and still love them to bits

they got new versions, and enthusiasts are having fun making it it even more beastly..

costs a pretty penny but BC bhot value hai, compared to jeep wranglers, range rovers etc

thar-off-roading-jumping-featured.jpg

^can do this, stock straight out the dealership/showroom !

I <3 where our Auto segment is headed, abhi to puberty stage hai, aagey jaa k dekho kya kya hota hai !

super bullish on these

Dystopian, not utopian.. I mean, global communism ? Some giant earth government doling out basics to everyone on earth ?

sounds like collectivist hell.. nobody allowed to own their wheels or a house.. busson me dhakkay khate firo... fukk that !

its a retarded beyond belief idea..

would you have taken this away from comrade Che ?

norton-1939-m20-1.jpg

or set fire to these:
message-editor%2F1612377770193-inlinea.jpg

886723d1329056248-muammar-gaddafis-car-collection-slr.jpeg

ex-french-president-gaddafi-armoured-mercedes-autojosh-2.jpg

Kim Jong Un ki collection dekho:
maybach-s600-pullman-guard-kim-jong-un.jpg

Rolls-Royce-Phantom.jpg

and dozens more

they really really really like their cars, all your favourite communist dictators.. capitalist Germany engineered armoured stretch limos, imperialist capitalist UK ki Rolls', (formerly) fascist Italy ki sexy curvy sportscars...

what goes on here ? 🕵️‍♀️

Commies love money and luxuries, they just hate having to work to earn it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom