What's new

Indian students detained for chanting ‘Pakistan Zindabad’

Hamoodur commission report waiting in a long file :lol:

Your national TV avoids broadcasting India's national anthem, what a hateful nation.

How does that make sense?

Why would Pakistani channel or Indian channel or any other in the world broadcast another country's national anthem?
It would help to make sense rather then blurting out pigs faeces.

National anthems played during events, such as sports are played, including Indian, so don't spread stupid hateful lies.
Time to grow up as a nation.

And so is Hyderabad Operation Polo report that was published nearly 70 years later by BBC and no Indian media

I have the print version of Hamoodur Rahman Commission report, printed in Pakistan, bought in Pakistan, in a Pakistani bookshop.

So what is that idiot talking about?

It's strange how the case reached the police in the first place. This could have been sorted by the college administration itself.

ow does that make sense?

Why would Pakistani channel or Indian channel or any other in the world broadcast another country's national anthem?
It would help to make sense rather then blurting out pigs faeces.

National anthems played during events, such as sports are played, including Indian, so don't spread stupid hateful lies.
Time to grow up as a nation.
Lol which country censors national anthems of other countries? Its not a private channel but PTV doing so.

It's strange how the case reached the police in the first place. This could have been sorted by the college administration itself.
FIR

Samjohta express Hindu murderers walk tall and free but Pakistani Pigeon gets captured in the la la land. Lol.
UN designated pakistani jihadi terrorists responsible for terror attacks worldwide walk free but Om Prakash Mishra is an "Indian terrorist" according government of Pakistan :lol:.

Lol which country censors national anthems of other countries? Its not a private channel but PTV doing so.

FIR

Seriously, are you a child?
I've just told you that's not true, stop spreading your Indian hateful lies, why are you people so obsessed with spreading lies?

Do you play Pakistani national anthem on India television, state or private?

You are trying to discuss this in a thread where 3 kids just got arrested for shouting a innocent Pakistani slogan.
What would have happened if they had sung Pakistan's national anthem?
Murdered on the spot?

It isn't censored

Try chanting Hindustan zindabad in Pakistan and share the aftermath

You ignorant fool, it is not censored in Pakistan either, it is played during relevant events.

And, for the record, I've had very open discussions in Pakistan, sitting in public about India Pakistan relations, I wont discuss details with a hateful bigot like you.

My father and his Pakistani friends shared methai/sweets when India won in 1984, that's just 13 years after 1971, it's been 14 years since Mumbai and you're still crying like spoilt brats, like you've still got the danda stuck up your backside.
You have forgotten that you murdered dozens of guests in your own house in the Samjhota express attack.

You Indians are so stuck up in hate, you think everyone else is like you, what a pitiful nation.

UN designated pakistani jihadi terrorists responsible for terror attacks worldwide walk free but Om Prakash Mishra is an "Indian terrorist" according government of Pakistan :lol:.
Your monkey is with us sunshine.
Put your laughing gear to that. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom