What's new

indians have gone ultra crazy online. PDF needs to do something

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For some reason since monday, indians all over the internet have chimped out BIG TIME become more anti-Pakistani than usual. They have become ultra racist, Islamaphobic and genocidal. They have even been advocating attacks on people of Pakistani descent living outside of Pakistan, our businesses, our embassies and consulates. They have even been trying to do the same on PDF. We need to collectively do something about this.

Last edited:
For some reason since monday, indians all over the internet have become more anti-Pakistani than usual. They have become ultra racist, Islamaphobic and genocidal. They have even been advocating attacks on people of Pakistani descent living outside of Pakistan, our businesses, embassies and consulates. They have even been trying to do the same on PDF. We need to collectively do something about this.

report any credible threats to local law enforcement and be prepared to defend yourself, within the law, where ever you live. Don’t let them goude anyone into starting a fight.

The Indians are jokers their bluff has been called long time ago..

NINTCHDBPICT000472334710.jpg

The Indians fear Pakistan I assure you this because they know they will lose everything as consequence... Literally everything... that great pelt of peasants and vegeterians will not be able to withstand a fighting nation like Pakistan coming down upon them like a hurricane this is just a simple genetic reality

The Lion of khorasan will eat his fill unapologetically
E9aTEw2XIAUYru6

They are running scared terrified which is positive development if you ask me.. They should fear and let the fear fester :lol:

Last edited:
For some reason since monday, indians all over the internet have become more anti-Pakistani than usual. They have become ultra racist, Islamaphobic and genocidal. They have even been advocating attacks on people of Pakistani descent living outside of Pakistan, our businesses, embassies and consulates. They have even been trying to do the same on PDF. We need to collectively do something about this.
Enjoy their frustration while keeping your guards up.

Mean they will further down in upcoming index of world least happiest countries :lol:

I think you live in the Bay Area. Be careful of Indians there as well as possible agitated Afghans that might do something rash. Fremont maybe extra tense as the largest concentration of Afghans in the states.

Most Afghans and Indians in the Bay Area I have met have been nice and polite, but politics can roil up people out of their senses. Stay safe brother.

the more they focus on hate and twitter the slower they develop

report any credible threats to local law enforcement and be prepared to defend yourself, within the law, where ever you live. Don’t let them goude anyone into starting a fight.

Where I live, there is mainly English, Pakistani, Afro-Carribean and Central Europeans living so I feel pretty safe but I am still very vigilant. There are virtually NO indians or afghans where I live.

I say boycott ABSOLUTELY anything that is run by indians or afghans. I urge Pakistanis in particular to not employ afghans, befriend them or eat in their restaurants. Ideally, we do not want them in our Mosques either. Let's get proactive and put Pakistan FIRST. NOT Palestine first.

For some reason since monday, indians all over the internet have chimped out BIG TIME become more anti-Pakistani than usual. They have become ultra racist, Islamaphobic and genocidal. They have even been advocating attacks on people of Pakistani descent living outside of Pakistan, our businesses, our embassies and consulates. They have even been trying to do the same on PDF. We need to collectively do something about this.

For exple?

The Indians are jokers their bluff has been called long time ago..

NINTCHDBPICT000472334710.jpg

Pakistan is an unbothered Lion.. The Indians fear Pakistan I assure you this because they know they will lose everything as consequence... Literally everything... that great pelt of peasants and vegeterians will not be able to withstand a fighting nation like Pakistan coming down upon them like a hurricane this is just a simple genetic reality
E9aTEw2XIAUYru6

They are running scared terrified which is positive development if you ask me.. They should fear and let the fear fester :lol:
Itna confidence late kaha se ho bhai? :lol: like a hurricane lol

Basically it's a combination of humiliation for the Indians

Pakistan humiliated India in 2019

China then humiliated India in 2020

Modi and Covid then kill Millions of Indians in a utter disaster in 2021

Then followed up by a further kick in the nuts and Indians running out of Afghanistan, billions wasted, all plans in ruins

it's been a brutal few years for the Indians with strategic defeat and millions of their population dead

THEY ARE BURNING UP IN FRUSTRATION AND ANGER
THE AFGHANS ARE BURNING UP IN FRUSTRATION AND ANGER
THE LAR AUR BARS ARE BURNING UP IN FRUSTRATION AND ANGER
THE LIBERAL ARE BURNING UP IN FRUSTRATION AND ANGER

This is why I try to keep reminding everyone we are in the middle of a war and the enemy is desperate to try and hurt Pakistan
so even with Afghanistan falling the BLA, TTP, PTM have more reason then ever to try and hit Pakistan before they get wiped out and broken

So we will see a inevitable uptick in violence that we must deal with
Fencing has to be complete
Other border forts and measure in place asap so that shit in Afghanistan does not affect us

Let our enemies cry out in pain and fury,, it's up to us to be ready
it's up to us to hit back harder

on a side note, I have mentioned this before I am part of a group of like-minded Pakistani who want to defend our country in any way we can
Part of that is providing Pakistan support in the online world against our enemies wherever they come from.but especially Indians
At the same time hit India with a mountain of our own subterfuge

We have pulled off some incredible strategic defence of late and Pakistan should be proud but ready

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom