What's new

India’s crackdown in Kashmir: is this the world’s first mass blinding?

Palestinain jews and palestinian arab muslims were living peacefully
THAT is very subjective. The word 'peacefully' is open to interpretation. In comparison to Crusader Europe, yes, Ottoman Empire was safer for the Jews. But it was not good.

In fact, thousands of Jews migrated to Bharat and lived here. Till Israel was established and most left for there. :(

THAT is very subjective. The word 'peacefully' is open to interpretation. In comparison to Crusader Europe, yes, Ottoman Empire was safer for the Jews. But it was not good.

Menachem kleins book " lives in common: arabs and jews in jerusalem jaffa and hebron has a different story than your claim of ottomon empire was safer for the jews BUT IT WAS NOT GOOD.

It's okay, they are Muslims. Muslims deserve this, they should just accept great Indian rule. Let's talk about Balouchistan instead. Why? Because Indian soldiers are great and every Kashmiri protester is a terrorist who deserves to be killed or blinded. Everyone who questions the state's narrative does not know ground realities and/or a terrorist supporter. Now repeat after me, we are a secular, free and democratic nation. :coffee:

First? Nope.
Theres been many!

Take WW2 for example, Greatest propaganda against nazi germany in the history of mankind :O.
Then you has the hate against communism!
Hell, Then you got 1971 Indo-Pak.

And well, the list goes on and on.

Not an ounce of remorse in Indians for the unjust killings of countless Kashmiri kids. It kind of shows their religious morals or lack thereof.

Why bring in religion in anything and everything ??

The protesters are mainly dealt by the Jammu and Kashmir reserve police force which fyi are majority Muslims. The ruling PDP is majority Muslim. Still you fell it is a lack of religious morals ?? Well I think you are correct.LOL :p:

It's funny you say "enforced jizya". Does GoI ENFORCE taxes on you? Bad choice of words.

Jizya for non-Muslims was a small tax so they didn't have to enlist in the emperor's Army.

I would choose Jizya over forced conscription anyday!!

You do realize Hindus in Tipu's own kingdom revered and loved him? It was people in neighbouring kingdoms he conquered who hated him - obviously they would and rebellions were brutally suppressed (like any monarch would). But the accounts of forced conversion were written hundred years later - divide and rule?

The Nizams of Hyderabad hated him too, and they were Muslims.

---------
I will reply to some of the other points you raise later today.

I like this reply of yours. Just put Indian government in place of Tipu and Kashmiris in place of rebellions. India is just following what you are proud of. Only difference is it is Muslims at the receiving end not non-muslims.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom